Is the iPhone X worth buying? I already own an S9+ but I need a second phone

Is the iPhone X worth buying? I already own an S9+ but I need a second phone.

Attached: xphone.jpg (422x390, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
youtube.com/watch?v=hGedskcjGow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It feels amazing. It's heavy, unexpectedly so for an iPhone. The glass on the back is smooth as fuck and the screen to body ratio is incredible. It doesn't have as much RAM as an S9, but people are really hyperbole about that.
But I wouldn't pay the premium amount for a secondary phone.
>inb4 "notched"

I think so. It feels amazing in the hand, blazing fast, plenty of storage, and an amazing camera. If you don't want to pay the X price, maybe go for the 8+.

no phone has been sold for 1000 fucking dollars since the 80's brick phones became obsolete. you are not in your right mind if you buy this

Why would you downgrade to a lagPhone?

Attached: 1531725687540.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

Boy the hell no.
I would never buy a phone with a notch.
Also iOS.

DOn't you poorfags get tired of posting the same fake videos?

Don't you street shitters get tired of lying to defend your fruit shit?

>blazing fast.

hahahahaha omg you can't be serious.

implying that pajeets buy anything but Android and KaiOS

Attached: aids.png (1665x609, 322K)

Why?

Attached: 25133-33602-180308-Geekbench-l.jpg (660x382, 74K)

>amazing camera
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Attached: 1524955186695.png (719x990, 850K)

Don't you know that the notch makes it faster?

Attached: iPhone-X-VS-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-speed-test.jpg (1366x768, 94K)

>the only thing lagPhone can run fast cheating at benchmarks
>meanwhile getting BTFO in any real app usage
COPE

Attached: 1518943594491.png (520x2380, 693K)

Don't get one, I had one and pic related happens first then the "your iPhone needs to cool down" message locks up your phone for a solid 5 minutes.

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

>Don't you know that the notch makes it faster in Geekbench and only Geekbench.
ftfy

AHAHAHAHAHA!

This level of despair.

Going with FORBES bullshit.

That's what happens with Samsungs, not iPhones.

LOOOOL, "geekbench alone".

Attached: galaxys9benchmark3.png (650x337, 23K)

I literally owned the iPhone X you mong. Do you really want to deal with pic related?

Attached: 1520013988194.jpg (464x960, 47K)

It's easy to fake that, just blow your company's iPhone with a 300ºC hot air gun and you'll get that.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING, IDIOT?

Attached: 1433034516393.jpg (989x826, 147K)

>iPhone X
>iPhone in pic not X

Not even a fucking iPhone X

Damn pajeets

Attached: image.jpg (2312x1156, 1.47M)

Wow, what a shitty larping thread. Anyway I sold my iPhone X on ebay and got a note 8. So far so good, AMA.

How many times have you posted this or have you lost count?

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

>Qualcomm 845 is actually used in Galaxy S9 phones
>AHM SOH BETTAH THAN U geeckbench iPhone X suddenly has only a marginal advantage while still being slower than S8+ in literally every case of real-world use
like pottery

There's also the constant overheating and thermal throttling to consider. No point in buying a race car that can top out at 300kph when it can only do it for a few minutes then throttles to 100kph.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGedskcjGow

>BUT IT MAKES THE COLORS JUST POP!!!

I could easily get it if I wanted, I mean my brother and cousins have it already.

But there's many more things I could be buying with that amount of money that are a better deal anyway.

that part of the image test shows better results with higher MP count, the center of the test image is what you should compare since it's in focus.
>reloads apps that weren't recently used
actual design feature that saves on battery usage and prevents apps from crashing from resource allocation.

iPhone is king of mobile for a reason, yes you can outperform it through overengineering but then you have to deal with instability. The 4 years I had an iPhone i never had an app crash on me and ever since I had my S8 I had to deal with force closing apps. You can't deny how consistent Apple make their products, haters will say its too slow, I'll say its stable.

>You can't deny how consistent Apple make their products
Oh, but I can. I'm an iOS dev atm.

>lagOS
>stable

Attached: 1526838563745.png (784x1984, 823K)

Not when the new iPhones are coming out next month.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1532441648687.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

That's incredible given the context of Apple producing "luxury phones" exclusively while Android is also covering inherently less-reliable low-budget and mid-range phones on top of the luxury flagships.

Apple's marketing team is always there for you

so you only develop on one platform? I'm not saying iOS is perfect, but its definitely A LOT more stable than the mulitple versions of android that devs need to work with.
>cultofbias
>no data to back this

theres a new one in literally 1-2 months

always september announcement

Hold on for 2 more weeks. New iPhone announcement imminent.

Attached: B67EEEEF-9D3F-4B61-8104-D1A313E83105.jpg (1080x1080, 421K)

Nothing made by mApple is worth buying, it's all overpriced trash made by chinks for hipsters to show off.

>sample size in the millions
>"i-i-it doesn't count because that data makes muh froot religion look bad!"
iToddler subhumans should unironically be rounded up and gassed for being a waste of oxygen.

Attached: 1505769632869.jpg (996x954, 319K)

>Look, I posted it again!

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-230634_Settings.jpg (1080x2220, 284K)

>lagPhone
Poo in the fucking loo street shitter.

It's extremely ugly so no

the Apple is in focus you mong. Its camera is good enough but not as good as the Samsung

Hahaha, are you retarded? You have to keep in mind older versions of iOS when you're developing for it.
I specifically stated "atm". Sure, Android development does have an extra step of researching what is the oldest version of Android your current target audience runs. That'll typically just end up with you developing for KitKat or something - meaning you'll be just limited to the tools and AppCompat shit available for that API. It rarely results in any behavior difference and even rarer is the case when you have to write different shit for different APIs.
Difference between iOS versions and Xcode versions, meanwhile, might mean that some of the vital functionality will be missing due to Apple pushing new releases with huge-ass bugs present. Sure, you normally only keep in mind the previous iOS version, but that's enough for you to encounter all the Apple's "quality" shit.

Must suck being an android fan

no matter how much you cry, no one switches from iphone and apple sells record numbers

then you get sloppy seconds from iphones like the notch and losing headphone jacks but poorly implemented like USB C dongles with some companies doing digital audio out and then DAC in the dongle and others putting DAC in the phone

>"I lobe eating shit from my own hands"
>"wah why isn't everyone eating shit from their own hands"
lmao

Samsung is the only worthwhile company to buy an Android phone from. And even then, I'm thinking about switching to an iPhone after the new ones are announced because I have a MBP now.

How much can reasonably i sell my 1st gen ipad 16gb for? Anyone?

I want to set a fair price on the "let go" app.

$50. Maybe.
You could try overpricing it closer to $100 in hopes someone offers around $50, versus setting it at 50 and getting a 20 offer.

Must suck being an itoddler

no matter how much you cry, no one switches from android and apple struggles to break 10% anywhere but burgercuckland

then you get ishit made entirely of sloppy seconds from android

Attached: 1529727994796.jpg (805x708, 95K)

Wow im surprised its even worth that much. Ill set it at $40 and say the price is firm. I mean if people know what their buying theyll know the price is fair enough.

>having to post almost 5 year old photos to feel good about himself
>nexus 6 with battery issues

hahah so fucking sad

ITODDLERS

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>having to brag about finally getting android features from 5 years ago to feel good about himself
>iVirgin still lapping up chAdroid's sloppy seconds cum
SAD!

$250 id say, first tablet ever made so it holds its value

Try $50

>pixel 3 notch is so big that you can have double height notification bar
>can't copy apple as well as chink companies

Attached: Pixel-3-XL-mockup.jpg (640x487, 65K)

Yeah. Old and limited as it is, it still carries come caché of being an Apple thing. Plus being physically larger than a iPhone, iPod, or even a big brand 7” Android tablet adds to the perceived value.

Still haven't shown any data regarding "failure rate". Do some research dumbass, instead of spewing "appel h8", a large userbase is going to have more "reported" issues (which varies from grandma can't open email tier, to actual hardware failure), show the stats faggot.
The center of the image is in focus, you'd need a pretty big camera lens to capture that whole scene in focus. The more MP you have the less noticeable the physical lens distortion would be.

Stay woke.

Android is literally the biggest poo in the loo shit in the world. They are literally the single force behind any phone that isn't a Galaxy, the apps, the developer support, the community, it's all catered to them.

lenovo + MS made the first tablet

Attached: 2000tablet.jpg (1136x851, 128K)

itoddler subhumans will desperately attempt to and fail to defend this

LOL here we go

>get xp
>ms adds words tablet to it
>charges oems more money

ahha delusional MS fanboys can't handle they're DOA in the mobile marketplace

WAIT FOR MANGO UPDATE

Yes it has nvme and better flash memory than all of Jow Forums cuz poor fags like their old 200MBps drives from 2010 and
Or Samsung shit tier soc with old flash memory. 2009 called Samsung we almost at 1GB per sec on iPhones

I mean the cheapest i found on amazon was 40 bucks. Some go up to 70, but i doubt people are buying at the higher end.

>muh useless meaningless specs that cost $0.02 to implement and have zero practical use
Meanwhile lagPhones still have a pathetic 3GB ram on $1200 models.

1st gen ipad bro here...

Is there any way to update the ios past 5.1.1?

I may keep it if i can... Its just almost useless with such outdated os.

>iShit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1526098455787.jpg (1198x836, 272K)

No, it's not worth buying.
I have one and while it works and the display is good, the AR is not ready yet, the notch is stupid, the GPS is very poor, the compass is broken, and face unlocking is slower and less convenient than the fingerprint scanner on the 5s.
Too expensive for so many problems.
Still better than an Android, but if you already have an Android just deal with it.

Whos this girl?

I have a 64gb one filled with all my old first gen iPhone games.

Attached: 2910FF79-04D3-4251-9AAE-B8AF0B060D5A.jpg (275x183, 38K)

I fixed up a iphone 6s 64 gb. How much could i sell it for? I just got it unlocked too

What's the best adblocker for ios?

Attached: 1526150384264.jpg (685x676, 106K)

AdAway.

I'd recommend one of LG or Huawei's latest phones. Maybe the pixel 2 as well.

Worth buying? Yes, even right now with the new one coming out in a few weeks.

My only reservations:
- FaceID is a little slow; the updated version will surely be faster
- neither color is terribly pretty (back of the phone)