My Macbook Pro with touchbar fell and the screen broke and the case is fucked now I need to use Windows laptop while...

My Macbook Pro with touchbar fell and the screen broke and the case is fucked now I need to use Windows laptop while it's getting repaired and using Windows is the worst feeling in the world.

Attached: 1535159279003.png (658x662, 59K)

>macshit
Found your problem.

Basepilled

Go back to where you came from dumb redditfrog poster

Rude

>using Windows ever
>not just buying another MacBook Pro and reselling the other when you get it back

Attached: 1534292416580.jpg (1525x1105, 199K)

>buying a fagbook ever

mac os is better than lnuox but both are not better than windows in pure functionality

Then install GNU/Linux. Windows is horrible. DOS has always been a crude experience.

>be gay
>pretend all mac users are gay because you cant leave the closet and are poor
LMAOOOOOOO
t. poorfegs

>My Macbook Pro with touchbar fell and the screen broke and the case is fucked
Pfahahaha
>Windows is the worst feeling in the world.
Because you're used to mac. I'm used to windows and gnu/linux, but i can't get into mac, it feels like shit.

It's pretty hard to get used to pussy after having cocks in your ass all your life, but you'll adjust, most child abuse victims do eventually.

If you can use GNU/Linux you can use Mac OS.

Everybody can use macOS, it's made for the tech illiterates non-meme boomers who can't even understand what is a software update (looking at you mom).
macOS and my debian are really different in terms of ergonomy and general feeling for me.

Are you just referring to the GUI? Because there is no specific Debian GUI.

Fuck MacOS.

Use Linux or you're a faggot.

> nt
> dos

Attached: image.jpg (236x261, 43K)

/thread

lnuox????

Stupid phone poster.

Not an argument.

Should have been more precise
All the GUI I've tried in debian felt different thant macos. there.

install gentoo.

MACFAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The GUI is an insignificant part of an operating system.

use linux you stupid fucking faggot. oh wait, don't do that because I think you're so stupid that you can't even handle a brainlet distro like mint

Not for me.

Yes it is.

If you've given Linux, Windows and OSX each a fair shot and you aren't using OSX today, then either you're poor and I feel bad for you and hope you get better soon, or you deserve all the bullshit that comes from your bad decision.

To be fair tinkering with linux all day is a good way to avoid confronting the objective terribleness of your own life :^)

>drop my thinkpad t440p on its edge on the floor
>outer shell has a minor crack on the corner near the ethernet port
>everything works perfect
cuck

Attached: strong.png (1280x683, 835K)

Attached: a.jpg (625x626, 36K)