What distro after ubuntu for begginer

what distro after ubuntu for begginer

Attached: core_dump_0.png (289x289, 41K)

debian probably

gentoo

Why fix what's not broke

debian or centos

this one

I just want some other experience. Probably not gonna leave Ubuntu (unless i really like new distro).

S O L U S
O
L
U
S

>HURR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN IS BAD
>t. IMBECILE

if you want practical experience (used in enterprise environments or popular) then stick to (no order)
>ubuntu
>fedora
>opensuse
>debian

if you want to learn more about the process of linux and some other aspects (what makes linux tick and better understanding of inside and outs) then, in order of difficulty
>arch
>gentoo
>linux from scratch

Im complete fucking beginner who fell for the "install gentoo" meme last weekend because I didn't know better. Not that hard, the gentoo handbook babbied me all the way

Thank you, I will refer to this post.

If you want to use it:
- Ubuntu (unironically)
- OpenSUSE
- Debian
- Fedora

If you want to fuck with it:
- Gentoo
- Arch
- LFS (hardcore, not even a distro, but a book, that worth reading and trying to get an idea why it is GNU/Linux, and not Linux)

no problem I hope it's accurate enough. Do realize I only said fedora because idk you want server distros like centOS and RedHat

CloverOS

manjaro

mine negro

Wow. Literally same shit.
That means that we're correct

nice desu I'm looking to go back to Linux since I've been gaming less and less out of the ones I listed what do you suggest? I'm thinking of trying openSUSE or just going back to fedora or ubuntu

Thank you fens

Attached: pep.jpg (900x720, 109K)

Attached: cde[1].jpg (550x544, 77K)

Windows after you realize Linux doesn't werk in it's more operable state

this one

astra linux

Install Slackware

Does it still break after updates?

This one.

Attached: puppy-linux.jpg (420x480, 42K)

>- LFS (hardcore, not even a distro, but a book, that worth reading and trying to get an idea why it is GNU/Linux, and not Linux)
From where did you draw that conclusion? The author has said in the past that it should just be linux.

Break Ubuntu then try to fix it. You'll learn more that way than distrohopping.

Debian unironically and where you should stay.. I tried arch, even gentoo but Debian is the least headache and doesn't baby you as much as ubuntu.

Back to Windows

that's how you become distro hopper don't be like that save your time doing something worth unless you really want to learn linux install gentoo/crux/lfs or any source based distro

Nothing. Ubuntu 4 lyfe.

Debian stable.

Manjaro, it's good, fast, and modern. Jump into Arch for the painful learning curve.

this

Good answer! Could add CentOS to practical experience.

this one

He is right though

What possible technological advanced could there be by changing distro?

It's an OS, not a rocket ship

If it works there is no reason to change it

Go away Kevin

this one

Fedora

yea

apuntoo

Samefagging this hard

There is this insane thought in the linux community that using a more difficult to install distro actually improves your experience

this one

this one

debian or debian-based

whats wrong with mint?

Attached: 1524435204030.jpg (1080x1142, 94K)

This. Debian has everything.

depends on how much of a newfag you are but i'd try something arch based if you cant be bothered to install arch itself (it's not as hard as some make it out to be).

A weak fork of Ubuntu (Ubuntu itself is already one of the worst distros), with a bad development team, no eye on security and absolute chaotic package management.

is it me or it appears that some girls are made for fucking and nothing but fucking. I get the feeling that girls like in OP's pic are not capable of sustaining themselves and are borderline retarded and the only thing they can do is take selfies, get money from sugar daddi, get fucked, rinse repeat.
How do they live with themselves? Knowing that they are only fuck toys and nothing more?

How do you feel about lmde 3, or have you played with it yet?

this one

Except for up to date packages

this one

this one

Install Solus

Attached: solus.png (1323x927, 80K)

Fuck off kevin

this one

women want to be pretty
men want to be competent

i am not talking about women, I am talking about the thots like in the pic i commented on. being pretty is something and being a fuck hole is something else.
>inb4 whyte knite

You forgot slackware

Mint is unironically more secure than Ubuntu.
It doesn't have amazon spyware built into it.

that's the one

>More secure
>Comes with more software installed that has backdoors then satans asshole on a weekend.

My dude check your facts Mint is so badly secured that even comes with vbox extensions installed by default like a vm.

mah nigga

yeah it's kind of an extreme with some women
a lid for every pot
a woman who just wants to be fucked is going to find a man who just wants to fuck
Is this a fulfilling relationship? I think not

[citation needed]

>if you want to learn more about the process of linux and some other aspects (what makes linux tick and better understanding of inside and outs)
>arch
Archfags actually think this

Linux is Linux and basically you may as well stick with what you have running so if you want to learn more about the Linux system dig into the command line and learn from there. it doesn't really matter what colour of linux you use it is all about learning the command under the hood.

Isn't Slackware dead cause the only maintainer is pretty much broke as fuck and living in poverty?

Linux Mint is great.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-25 22-43-24.png (1680x1050, 400K)

Perfect

Attached: 1529255634606.png (600x690, 352K)

is lfs really that difficult?

this two

i would just stick with ubuntu and keep learning on that. i can guarantee you don't know shit. jumping around distributions isn't going to change that.

Mint is decent

it's not really an upgrade to ubuntu tho

this or unironically fedora