W-w-we're only an $800 billion company please understand

>W-w-we're only an $800 billion company please understand

How can Windows "users" defend this?

Attached: img_5b171683261c0.png (650x300, 71K)

People who aren't retarded stopped using Wangblows at 7. /thread, based and redpilled

cringe

Defend it. You can't

>W-w-we're only an $1000 billion company please understand

How can Mac "users" defend this?

Attached: 1517585405968.png (588x739, 343K)

どう言う意味?

That was fixed quickly.

MS is still ignoring this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-231501_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 455K)

yikes

Linux is and always will be the people's OS

Attached: linux_commie.jpg (434x700, 95K)

Isn't red star OS a rip-off of macOS?

LOL my dude you're OBSESSED with these taskbar icons

Attached: theres more.png (729x829, 115K)

It can be, but its customization like every other kernal

I clearly care more than MS.

Perfect definition of autism right here

microshit and applel have so many fucking issues it's unreal
for example:
I administrate many companies, but this one I was working at today 1 user can't connect to the CIFS share in the building
why? Nobody knows, not even microsoft.
There are 2 separate servers, both run samba/CIFS share
every computer in the building can connect to server1 and server2 without issues. except for 1 computer. it can't connect to server2 but can connect to server1
it can ping server2, it can navigate to web hosted by server2.. it just can't connect to \\server2
wew fucking lad

What would you expect from a company that, until a year ago, rendered fonts by emulating a kernel driver?

I definitely understand that Windows' backwards compatibility is vital but, holy shit, it feels like Windows is hacked together sometimes.

based windows living in your mid rent free LMAOOOOOO

I've never used winblowz, just FreeDOS, OS/warp, and Linux.
They can't.
No moonrunes you slanty fucker, this isn't /8/chan.

Yep it certainly is hacked together, without a doubt. It's shit on top of shit. Working with the network credentials manager will make you want to die, you have to reboot like 300 times for stuff to actually save.
Sure the "normal user" stuff seems like it works fine..

What's wrong here?

macOS and windows both added a dark mode recently. Windows dark mode basically inverted colors, whereas Apple redesigned a lot of stuff for theirs.

Apple copied Windows 10 badly.

How is that possible since Windows 10 simply added the missing features of OSX, i.e. notifications, icon-based dock with visible PC search bar, etc. Look at Windows store, literally the App(le) store. Everyone uses "Apps" now; originally this term was mainstream only on Mac.

>/Thread
>Still adding shit to his post

I get the same thing on my home server using samba.
I can connect from every single device but my Macbook's network interface sometimes.

Yeah yeah. Windows 10 can't into looking good. How about you make macOS more usable? I don't know, maybe don't ditch OpenGL for some obscure API or improve software like Safari and iTunes to actually support shit everyone needs

Cool argument my dude, just go after a conpletely unrelated product instead, that's how you win.

I could care less what this thread is about. You need to lurk more, cause you sound autistic as fuck.

nani??

Attached: file.png (602x1420, 143K)

I really wish windows would look better so I can finally switch to it from macos..

>buy external GPU (apple branded)
>can't use it in most apps

how can Apple fags defend this though?

>Linux is communist OS
Except it is not, you, the user, are the only one who owns your system.