I now understand why Samsung phones are so popular

I now understand why Samsung phones are so popular.

I've had this note 9 for 3 days and I like everything about it except the aspect ratio.

>Great Speakers
>Incredible battery life (20h)
>HDR screen gets so bright it burns your eyes
>Remapped bixby button for media controls
>Samsung UI is a pleasure to use
>Features out the ass
>Can actually go to stores to find cases and accessories
>Spen makes annoying things easier to use
>Extremely speedy

This is my first Samsung phone and I despised them back in the TouchWiz days, but now unless something major happens I am just going to stick with Samsung from now on.

This is the best phone I've had, all it is lacking is a removable battery and it would be near perfection.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180823-035151_Chrome.jpg (1038x766, 223K)

What's wrong with aspect ratio

Love my Note 5.

Whats also great is that you can shove the pen up your ass.

When I lay down I prop the phone up on my belly and I can't reach the nav buttons since it is tall as shit.

I've always like 16:9 better, but the wide Netflix movies do look nice.

You working on commission?

Yeah but it also has benefits. You can see more posts on websites structured like Jow Forums for example.

I bought an s8+ this year, really like it actually. Then again, it's the first flagship phone I've ever gotten, even if it is a touch older.

Nope, I just really think this is a good phone.

I've had LG and HTC flagships. This is the best first few days I have had with a phone period.

I wish it didn't come with samsung apps. Fucking samsung, google, and my carrier are trying to get me to use their shit, forcing ads on me.
Can I please just pay my protection money to ONE entity, thank you.

Use ABD to remove the apps. Or just disable them.

lol fuck off samsung shills

it's so obvious, literally 2 days after articles saying the S9 is the slowest selling galaxy in years, less than s8 which sold way less than s7 we suddenly get why the S9 is the best phone atm posts

We are talking about the note 9, not the s9.

Newer Samsung phones are really good. I bought a Note 8 on sale this month and I've been really happy with it.

That's because the S8 was such a good phone that there's no reason to upgrade. They're the victims of their success.

yeah and they're both owned by samsung

it's literally the same format as the s9 threads too

Except the s8 sold less than the S7 too

so by your stupid logic the s7 is the better phone

>poor sales of the Galaxy S9 have weighed on Samsung’s bottom line in the second quarter; it’s reportedly sold the lowest of any flagship Samsung phone since the Galaxy S3, with expected shipments of 31 million units this year. The 2016 Galaxy S7 is said to have been Samsung’s biggest hit, selling about 50 million units.

Yep. I had a Note 4 before which it felt "ok" and decent speed where pages took a second to load. Apps too a second to load. Some frame lags here and there.
... THEN THE NOTE 9. It's as buttery smooth as me using my i7-4770k "leet gaymur" computer. Websites load before I blink. Apps have no delay. Animations are silky smooth. It's expensive but then I spent a pretty penny on my PC and was waiting for the right "Note" to jump spring to a major upgrade. Not regretting it at all.

>>in before 'ha ha you lost your IR blaster'

except the Note9 is actually worth it's cost. Not shilling. Samsung spared no expense because they are afraid of poor adoption which will cause them to kill the Note line of phablets.

I stopped buying samsung after their note 3

what an absolute pos that was

>home button slides around, would tilt up at an angle
>plastic trim made to look like aluminium
>1mm plastic back made to look like leather
>cracked near S-pen and i never dropped the phone
>would place phone on desk and it would reboot
>was battery tolerance issue and i had to wedge paper in there
>back plastic scuffed worse than any device i have owned

Only nice thing was the screen, it looked better than co workers galaxy s6

it's the same as the note 8 except a different pen

but now it's worth $1000 lol

And a huge bump to battery and specs.

Yeah...? The S7 is still completely capable. Not everybody has the money to upgrade all the time.

>buys a new flagship
>"woah! this is actually really good!"
what the fuck did you expect? make another thread in 1 year then lets see how the note9 holds up.

>0.1" screen increase
>same ram
>lost heart rate sensor
>got thicker
>got heaver
>less dpi

>bigger battery and newer exynos

which you basically get in every new phone and new SOC

not everyone buys outright, why would you?

i pay nothing for the phone on contract, why wouldn't i get a new phone every 2 years? if i can't wait 2 years i can hand the phone back and pay $99 and re contract for 2 years with another phone

mfw just bought a xioami mi a1 because theres no point for me to have all these expensive modern memes
really like the phone, disabled a bunch of stuff and it runs and loads casual stuff quickly

only gripe is that theres no removable battery but I've come to accept that with modern phones

Some people let their contracts finish and then they go for a cheap carrier that costs much less; the phone is still working fine.
I don't buy outright either; I was going to for the first time, but the sale ended before my payday.
I got the Note 8 at the exact same price of a S9 though, which is nice.

I've bought flagships on day 1 and have been disappointed.

.1" screen increase
An improvment
>>same ram
6 or 8GB
>>lost heart rate sensor
Literally just used it, it hasn't gone anywhere
>>got thicker
And that's a bad thing?
>>got heaver
And that's a bad thing?
>>less dpi
It's still like 550ppi, you will never notice
>>bigger battery and newer exynos
Significantly bigger battery, and the 835 to a 845 is a huge jump

Attached: mfw.jpg (794x1007, 85K)

I got two Note 9s for $20 each for 18 months. After a year in I can cancel the plan and get a different phone.

>doesn't matter lol
>doesn't matter lol
>doesn't matter lol
>doesn't matter lol
>doesn't matter lol
>It's still like 550ppi, you will never notice
Actually it's 514 down from 522

I stick to my Xperia flagships, fucking love Sony phones despite the flaws.

>still no reply

get rekt mate

shit i love my note 3

I'd rather get a p20

\
>Samsung UI is a pleasure to use

shill detected

Autist detected

>sHuT uP 4 i SnAtCh YoUr BaTtErY

I've had 4 samsung phones, on literally every single one of them the first thing I did was to change out TouchWiz

man samsung is shilling this phone everywhere on the internet right now
it's the first phone designed for fornite btw fellow gamers

>he thinks the note 9 uses touchwiz
Hahahahaha

Agreed. Note 3 was my first and last Samsung

>$999
It's okay when Samsung does it

I hate Samsung phones because they stop suplort after an year or two and no official ROM support exist other than for the more expensive series.