ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1523153476126.png (775x470, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/12/03/navy-commander-gets-18-months-in-fat-leonard-corruption-scandal/
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/pentagon-accused-corruption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're making fun of him, m8

Maybe drumpfies should try founding and owning major important companies instead of just bitching......

Well, what is the overall amount of liberal media outlets compared to republican or w/e?

I don't see anything wrong with this.
Given the Trump derangement syndrome, the left media have a much higher tendency on writing stuff about trump, and the far left people have a higher tendency on googling for it.

100% of news where Donald Trump isn't a complete fucking brainlet originate in Russia.

And you determined this, how?

The same way you determine which news is left-biased.

>current year
>using google
no

Daily reminder that Occupy Wall Street was a noble cause which fought against economic corruption and whose success depended on the working and experienced middle and lower class majorities identifying with it. It sought initially to bring before court the names responsible for the Economic Crisis, and to resolve the problem of top 1% wealth being squandered on liquid picking up dust as opposed to being put to productive use for society while appeasing all sides. It was picking up pace and power initially.
Then something changed. SJWs appeared and media diverted all focus on young inexperienced retarded people talking stupid shit on camera and SJW snowflakes, so the normal experienced adults representing the majority were overflooded and overshadowed by meme-identities, young uneducated idiots, and plain idiots.
The "progressive stack" was introduced, whereby the retarded and stupid people got speech bumps over educated people, and snowflakes and meme-identities had speech bumps over the people who most of society would identify with.
The source of the problem was diverted from specific names of the Economy Crashers and dealing with the liquid problem so that all parties are satisfied, to blaming everything on intangible concepts and a whole gender and race.
Its success depended on the majority identifying with it, while its failure was met by the majority being disassociated from it due SJW retardation and "anti-normative" politics while the media played those minority memes as the driving force which put the final nails in the coffin.
youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
Make your conclusion from this regarding big companies and SJWism.

>Romney says Russia is #1 enemy of USA, not a non-existent donkey riding nomad from the Middle East
>gets laughed at by a literal ape Obonzo
>4 years later Obama says Russia is the enemy
>gets taken seriously because a "woman" candidate said so too
Americans can't be this dumb, can they? im Republican and I've known that Russians hate US for about a decade now.

>Americans can't be this dumb, can they?
The two final candidates for presidency were an orange potato businessman crony career troll and an evil bitch career politician who supported all the cancerous Bush Jr. policies, and you ask whether Ameriburgers are dumb?

what could they so though? say they don't need a Pres for the next 4 years? I was talking about burger's lack of knowledge in who hates them and who does not.

>say they don't need a Pres for the next 4 years?
Yes.
Belgium was without a government for over 500 days and you know what changed in the usual functioning of society? Absolutely fucking nothing. Everything continued on as if nothing happened, people worked, companies functioned, everything worked.
A shitty president is even less of an impact than this, USA would proceed 4 years doing as usual without a Cunt-in-Chief and there would be no fucking difference. The two cunt-in-chief elects would suck the cocks of corporations all-the-same.

Belgium could not exist and nobody would notice. it does not matter. someone else pays for defence and they are basically stealing from each other.
US on the other hand needs a government no matter how bad. you can't sustain a military/economical superpower without doing anything for more than a year. plus Belgium did not have niggers, Mexicans, Russians and the Chinesr breathing down its neck.

>Fox, Breitbart, etc refuse to report on things that make Trump look bad
Who would have thought!

To the best of my knowledge, the US system doesn't have a system for this. There will always be a winner.

Nice wall of text

>Belgium could not exist and nobody would notice.
Not an argument to the fact that the established SYSTEM worked regardless of government.
>someone else pays for defence and they are basically stealing from each other.
In the USA the military complex is self-sustained to a vast degree and the most corrupt. So you haven't made any differing argument here as well.
>US on the other hand needs a government no matter how bad.
A President isn't a government, the rest of the bureaucratic system will still resolve major issues without a dumbcunt-in-chief for 4 years since severity will push them.
>plus Belgium did not have niggers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Belgium is full of niggers, and Muslims too.

Attached: 1508221029342.jpg (237x206, 13K)

>have a product
>put your personal beliefs into it

Disaster recipe

it is now full of niggers and muslims, but was it back then? I said it because I dont know
>everything else
you seem to be upset over the insignificance of Belgium. I did not try to compare those 2 countries because there's nothing to compare. you can't have a corruption in US military though. maybe in distributors like Lockheed/ Grumman/Oshkosh but not in the military itself. anyways, have a nice day.

>plus Belgium did not have niggers
Look at this retard and laugh

Compared to who exactly?
It' not like the rest of the world isn't some shitfest being manipulated by global powers and corruption.
Often the best thing to do is to just fuck the government up so it can't really get anything done. The US is designed to be that way.

>implying

> you can't have a corruption in US military though. maybe in distributors like Lockheed/ Grumman/Oshkosh but not in the military itself.

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/12/03/navy-commander-gets-18-months-in-fat-leonard-corruption-scandal/

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/pentagon-accused-corruption

>it is now full of niggers and muslims, but was it back then? I said it because I dont know
The government crisis happened in 2010, it had plenty of niggers and Muslims then. It's a former colonial power.
>you seem to be upset over the insignificance of Belgium.
No, i'm not upset over that non-country.
I'm upset that you can't comprehend that every nation on this planet has a management system set in place which works regardless of government, unless they are dumbshit 3rd world Africa-tier nations, and also a temporary bureaucratic body which keeps utilizing the system as-was and as-worked before any eart-shattering government change or during a crisis.
This is regarding an entire government.
We are not talking the USA government however, but cunt-in-chief. 1 president isn't the entire thousands of people in the government.
1 president you can do without for 4 years without a problem. Nothing would change. Especially in USA where Management is probably the most advanced field of study and implementation of all fields.

This

Liberals are the most likely to cry about being triggered online and will seek out validation from other liberals. Thus, left leaning sites have the highest hits, and are recommended more for those searches.

>you can't have a corruption in US military though

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (248x250, 8K)

>you can't have a corruption in US military though.
>US military can't go 2 years without a scandal blowing up about entire military bases pirating software and not even giving a toss about copyright, and we are not talking private laptop shit but actual weapon systems, operating systems, and corporate software for telecommunication systems, and even electronic training programs for pilots
There's no low line that the US military hasn't been documented stomping in terms of corruption user. No line.

WRONG BOARD SUMMERFAGS

>t. fascist

first truly 'redpilled' post I've seen on this site in a long time