RTX 2080 ti

>Go look for RTX 2080 ti
>Out of Stock
>Out of Stock
>Out of Stock
Wtf Jow Forums, did I done goofed? Am I fucked now?
I didn't think everything would be sold already, they already pre-ordered all the GPUs.

What do I do?

Attached: 1280038668450.jpg (374x396, 22K)

Get some chapstick. Huang's dick will be rough on your mouth. If you're lucky, you can use that chapstick for your anal virginity.

go back to /v/ gayming shit

lol just ask jamal what he does when he cant get something

Just buy a 1080Ti, there's no significant performance gains that we know of compared to the 2080Ti and unless you actually need the raytracing stuff for rendering or some other shit just wait until the 2180Ti or whatever the fuck is later down the line once games actually start utilizing raytracing properly, by which time this first gen raytracing stuff will probably be obsolete.

compared to the 1080Ti*

Why tf would you spend double on 2080ti compared to 1080ti when you haven't seen real world benchmarks?

>Oh no! I can't get the card right on release, whatever shall I do?!
Look, I like to play games here and there too, but if you're that desperate consider not wasting oxygen any further.

But what if I just got diagnosed with late stage cancer, have a six month remaining life expectancy, and gaming at the absolute bleeding edge is my one true passion that I want to focus on till the moment I die?

Ask the resellers on eBay

Imagine having wasted your life on beedeo games.

You should have preordered on day 1, gamers bought it all up after being screwed by miners for almost 1 year

>preordering tech
Dumb idea.

then you deserved the cancer

Why would you pre-order a GPU when the benchmarks aren't out yet?

Try to change your passion in the six months you have left?
Climb a mountain, I heard it's thrilling.

Are they even out yet?

stop being gay

you're one of the biggest faggots on Jow Forums

buy amd like the rest of the poorfag plebs here. top shelf hardware isn't meant for you

>not waiting for AMD's card coming in 2019

You probably bought a 1080, 1080ti, and now you're buying the 2080ti like the good little consumer you are.

It's absurd. This type of shit is why companies like Apple get so big, people are low-iq consumers. "I have more thus I need to spend it"

sell your body

Attached: justbuyit.jpg (846x1200, 138K)

worst idea

Out of stock because they are released on september 20th, this was just a showoff

>Imagine having wasted your life

Attached: dead inside.jpg (845x717, 69K)

I would do it even if they stole my kidneys afterwards.

>What do I do?
Install gentoo

Fuck off faggot

As soon as Jensen showed them his dick people realized how shit the new GPU's would be in older, current and MOST upcoming games they went out and purchased a 1080 Ti instead. You asked for this Nvidia brand boys.