Question for Americans

Does everything you hear in the news about 'Chinese' companies stealing American technology negatively influence the way you perceive Asian people in the US when it comes to employment?

Attached: china_flag.jpg (1920x1200, 437K)

no we hate chinks not all assassin. fuck off chink.

The day will soon come when you will all be zipperheads

Asian people in the US? Not really. Most Americans all believe the "hard working and intelligent" Asian stereoype

who cares about what murica says anyway

they lost pretty much everything relevant for the 21th century

lost the caspian basin to russia
lost the south china sea to china literally the biggest trade route of the planet
lost their shit on middle shit by europe
gets constantly flipped off in africa and says that china is the evil while they have destroyed 5 african countries so far..

its pretty amusing to see the downfall of the shortest superpower in the history

No. I'm in middle management and make a salary. I get to blame HR if any spies get hired.

But they are probably just going to steal your technology and bring it back to their country, right? You wouldn't want to believe your leaders are lying to you, would you?

>downfall

>energy independent soon
>can fuck china off with no cares

yah ok chink

it would probably be a worry if you could actually make it right
just accept that the communist party wants even worse for you and we'll be cool

The People's Republic of China has added +1 points to your Social Citizen Score for this post. Keep up the good work, citizen. Remember... One Belt, One Road.

Attached: files.jpg (375x322, 67K)

Between China and US, only one country has ever been a 'superpower', and has always been a superpower and always will be. One of these two countries only managed to become a 'superpower' by pretending to be the other. I'll leave you to guess which it is.

I find it funny how chinks can upgrade your iphone ram cheap. Do people do here in the u.s cheaper or expensive?

If China feels slighted by the US it will take revenge on Japan.

Why would I get rewarded for saying something bad about chinks?

china doing anything to japan

kek

It's simple, wh*Tes don't want Asians to have too much political power, and they know the way to do that is by economic means.

/g for russians.

Growing up, I hated China and saw the country as like a cancer of Earth, or a colony of ants feasting on Earth like a shaved apple. I believed that chinks did not have souls, or free will. I liked Japan, by contrast. I still don't really like China, but I hate them less outright than I did as an adolescent. Back in highschool, I was to chinese people what Mark Walberg was vietnamese people.

Attached: Markymark.jpg (854x1281, 162K)

one country has been a superpower 2 times already and is again on track to become a third time

if murica had the means to fuck with china they would have done it already
thats why their only action so far was to release idiotic statements and nothing more

It may or may not, however people who want to use it as an excuse not to hire Asian people certainly can.

>one country has been a superpower 2 times already and is again on track to become a third time
Pretty sure those two times are a destruction of said nation fag, they died by much drugs once nu-china is not old China.

Why would I view all Asians negatively just because some Chinese dicks are stealing shit? That is like hating white people cause Hitler was a meanie.

seems like you either dont know what china did to grow in the past or you simply are projecting...

Americans have been brainwashed since birth in american exceptionalism. therefore any ascendant entity (russian, japan, china etc.) are immediately hated because they threaten this inbuilt identity.

of course the people who are not threats to the superiority of americans (blacks, latinos) are loved as pet minorities because of white guilt.

the american psyche is truly a perplexing labyrinth.

i had the missfortune to visit that god awfull country twice
1)the first time i spend like 3 months there and literally on the 4th day i wanted to slap some rockets on the tv and send it to hit the sun

there is so much propaganda there is so consumerism "here buy this that you dont need but it will make your life easy"
"wanna lose some weight? DONT FUCKING GO OUT AND WALK OR EXERCISE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT...BUY OUR PILLS ITS BETTER"
they live on a constant state or paranoia
2)bare in mind for an xray a visit to the emergency room and the painkillers here in my country i paid 40 euros
i had the missfortune to sprain my ankle before i went to the hospital in chigago i thought to find a private doctor(thats what we do here h yurop)turns out just for examining my leg he wanted 80 bucks
now the hospital...
120 bucks the xray
100 bucks the visit on the emergency room
painkillers 50 bucks
the elastic bandage the care i took the fucking 1.5 hours i waited to see a doctor all of that was 220 bucks

the funny thing as it turns out murica tax the people the same amount of health care as greece or NL (the 2 biggest countries by tax in healthcare at europe) and even on greece the amount someone will pay for all of that without a health insurance is like 1/5 and yet somehow despite the fact that they throw so much money on healthcare everything is literally like x10 more expensive

/thread
I prefer Chinese products to American ones any day.

i fuck my japanese american women, i hatw chinks though, they are one of the niggers of asia, subhumans.

No, because even if arr rook same we at least know that the Chinese are the only ones to be concerned about.

They’re literally the same product except for the chink knock-off quarity.

It has to be China. USA hasn't even existed for 250 years and has only had 'superpower' status in the past 70 years.

What do you mean by USA 'pretending' to be China though?