Buying new pc

I sold my FX ddr3 pc and right now i'm in a search of a new pc. I'm probably gonna get ryzen 1600 or 2600 and 8gb of ddr4 (or 16 depending on price) and probably b350 mbo. I have 1060, psu, ssd, hdd and everything else.
My question is when is the best time to get pc, i'm thinking next month or waiting till black friday. Should i wait or? Everyone says ddr4 prices are high and they are maybe gonna come down later this year so should i risk and buy it next month? Also will ryzen drop in price (don't really expect it to, it's not that expensive desu)?

Attached: 78696-ryzen-3both-pib-left-facing-1260x709.png (1260x709, 429K)

First gen Ryzen will only continue to drop in price. Found R5 1400 for R3 msrp on local sites

>>>/pcbg/
>>>/suicide/

wow, thanks for your kind words, if i wanted to post there i would right?

DDR4 prices will probably go down when the chinks start taking over the market but that won't happen until next year. You could compromise by buying 2x4GB now and 2x4GB next year (or 1x8GB which allows for 32GB total and makes it slightly more future proof). Given the age of your old PC it seems you don't upgrade that often so a 2600 is definitely worth a few bucks extra.

>if i wanted to post there i would right?
kys

Wait till Nigger Friday

I regret buying most of my stuff last October. Best time is to buy is in November, and you'll be able to return stuff to Amazon, Newegg, and I believe B&H until January

It's just that i'm not that heavy user, slightly overclocked FX was enough to play most things on 60fps but not in BF1 so that's my main reason to upgrade. Also now that BFV is gonna be released soon it would be impossible to play without stutter.
I was even thinking about buying just 4GB next month and then wait few more months till it drops but not sure if that would be enough for daily use and rendering.
It's not a problem to wait since i'm student and i work over summer so i almost never have time.

Let me guess. You want to install Windows and play with games, right? Get fucked.

No, i want to instal Gentoo and get a boyfriend so i can be like rest of u

Then get an Intel CPU, since you will be compiling a lot and AMD shits the bed under load.

>Intel ThinIce-Lake, it's more vulnerable than ever

Let me guess. Intel fanboy?

I-it's true! Really!

Attached: 1528342425631.jpg (626x657, 81K)

No, I only use PowerPC. I'm just aware of AMD's quality, or lack thereof.

Most places are clearing out 1400 CPUs.

I see you still live in a past, stay there and don't comment on new stuff.
Ryzen works better in 90% of my workload.
I'm gonna get ryzen, the question is when.

>buying before Christmas

Please tell me how this is getting a better price. You sound like an idiot by saying you should buy in the mo th between black Friday and boxing day.

>>>/pcbg/
>>>/pcbg/
>>>/pcbg/

AMD is like 60% better in multi threaded stuff. But for gaming, you should go Intel.

Yes, I know they're cheaper and appear to have better specs, but they run poorly and inefficiently. You didn't fall for their cores meme, did you? Because multi-core processes run overwhelmingly better on Intel four and six core processors.

Yeah if my main focus was on gaming. I'm not that demanding, 1080p/60fps at decent settings is more then enough.
10fps difference isn't too much desu, specially when looking at price of cpu and mbo.

I'm comparing similarly priced cpus, not top end, i don't have money and i don't need that much power.

AMD is better in price per performance. Wait till Black Friday and Cyber monday

i fail to see how printed circuit board general would be of assistance.

Should have waited for the Ryzen 3600 to drop.
AMD promises at least 5ghz boost and 10% IPC gain. My advice is to get the cheapest 1st gen Ryzen and tough it out until that comes.

Are you just parroting propaganda, or have you actually seen real benchmarks?

Link me to one of several unbiased benchmarks you've researched to reach this opinion of yours. Because at this moment you sound like a deluded fanboy.

intlel shills truly are mentally diseased

I hope you're at least looking for a new job, Pajeet. After Incompetence Inside goes bankrupt they won't be needing you anymore.

Attached: 1506350428535.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)