Computer heat management in a room

I live in a very hot place (35 to 40 Celsius from May to Octoboer) and obviously use an air conditioner. However, I find it both wasteful and annoying to cool my room with an air conditioner while heating it with a computer. It is annoying to feel the heat of the computer while at the same time being bombarded with cool air.
So I thought about containing and pumping out the hot air from the computer out of my room through air tubes.
At first I thought about pumping it out through the window, but that would mean my room would lose cool air to the outdoors and my air conditioner would have to work harder. That basically means that the air supply to my computer has to come from outside the room. However, if I take air from the outdoors, I would also take tons of dust, which brings us to using my doorway and the rest of the house as the air supply to my PC. If I open my door though, the cool air will escape my room to the non-cooled parts of the house, so I will have to seal my doorway and put two air tubes through it.
My question is: will this work? will it be easier to make this same configuration with water cooling? I watched a video once of someone doing this with copper tubes and that didn't work out because all the heat escaped through the copper into the room.

Attached: Untitled.png (1409x1239, 60K)

sucky sucky 5 dorrar

Placing something into a nylon cocoon will only give you problems man. If you need to isolate a heat source, you're better off removing it from the same room you're in all together.

Copper is great at conducting heat, and transferring it. So obviously it'll leak out, and depending on the craftsmanship its going to be an expensive waste of time.

based vietnamese prostitute

This. Move the computer out of the room and just connect the peripherals in the room

One single computer doesn't really affect room temperature...

Yeah if you're idling it but then you should just turn it off.

A long hot air pipe through the house will just end up heating the entire house, assuming it gets that hot

Honestly, whatever way you do this, actual gains to cooling efficiency are going to be negligible. If you want to do anything, run a water cooling system and have it pipe the water up to the air conditioner so it's cooled there.

I am thinking about making a nylon chimney to force the hot air into the air conditioner. Will that be efficient?
The actual heater that I use in the winter produces 1000 Watts of heat. My computer produces 300 to 600 Watts.

Attached: Untitled.png (2150x2142, 122K)

>I am thinking about making a nylon chimney to force the hot air into the air conditioner. Will that be efficient?
Not really. If your goal is efficiently getting heat from the computer down here to the air conditioner up there, pumping a liquid from blocks directly attached to the heat-generating parts is much better than passively directing air that has been heated by said parts. If you're trying to achieve things via air flow only, duct all the cold air from the air conditioner into the PC case.

lol ginger

Well the end result is going to be the same, fancy ductwork or no, if you don't have air either coming from or going to the outside. The AC is still going to need to remove the ambient heat plus whatever your computer adds.

If you duct computer exhaust to the outside, you'll create negative pressure in your house (just like you would in a case) and air will come in. From the outside, where its hot, and will have to be cooled by your AC. Duct air in and you accomplish the same thing more directly, and now you have even hotter air coming out the back of your computer. If you ducted air in to cool your PC and then ducted its exhaust back out again, you would take its load off the AC. But if you're not already an HVAC installer then building an apparatus to do this, and sealing and insulating it well enough that losses and leaks don't overwhelm its benefits, is probably not going to happen.

they sell duct tape made out of foam and foil shits cash

>One single computer doesn't really affect room temperature...
Already a fairly powerful incandescence light bulb can already start to affect the temperature.
A gayming rig is nothing more than a glorified electric stove.

>go to scrapyard
>find the cheapest radiator / fan combo
>build water cooled system with external radiator
If your PC generates really that much heat, it doesn't matter how quickly it'll dissipate it or how (air or water), it's still going to be all pumped in your room.
You need to physically move all that heat somewhere else. Your setup is clumsy and probably won't go anywhere. Build some kind of water loop, but instead of placing the radiator inside the case, put it outside the window.
Use a car radiator because it actually has some serious mounting and as much as cost are affected they're able to dissipate tons of heat compared to a gayming radiator for virtually the same price.

I take it back, a car's radiator + fans is going to set you back 50€ worth of currency.

...unless you have an Intel CPU

you forgot to draw a battery of urine filled bottles that are standing under your desk

I have a bathroom attached to my room. I literally can wheel with my chair to the bathroom and piss into the toilet without getting up.

living the dream right here

comfy