How can this be

How can this be

Attached: 20180827_081236.jpg (1080x1269, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/press-release/lattice-semiconductor-appoints-jim-anderson-as-ceo-2018-08-27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny things happen when you make good products.

But Intel outperforms AMD

In having more holes.

are they actually vulnerable? I've yet to see anything exploited in the wild.

Attached: 1516969684138.jpg (674x672, 84K)

It's fine, just leave it be.
I also recommend you use IE8

IE has known proven vulnerabilities. Intel's vulnerabilities are just proof of concept.

Sure, that's why every DC has been shitting its pants for the last 6 months from these vulnerabilities and we're at the 4th wave of emergency costumer updates right now

>proof of concept
Damage control

Attached: nonono.jpg (267x297, 24K)

idc if you're an intell shill or amd shill or whatever you might be shilling for, this is good news for everyone.

Attached: FB_IMG_1505907463711.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

buy high sell low

I work in a data center. We shit ourselves for like a week then forgot about it

Until next week.

You have learned well.

In house burning, sure.

don't know how this meme started. My fx8350 ran way way cooler then my i7 8700k

Funny thing, every week there is a new vulnerability.
I bet this is the first monday in a month that there isn't a new one.

Read again.

Stock people have realized that AMD's outlook is good while Intel is fucked for the next few years.

How fucking gay do you have to be to hate broccoli. What a fucking degenerate faggot. Fuck, that's making me angry.

I bought 2 at 19.44 and bought 9 more today. Even went up a little since I bought it. I know not a lot but I just started working so I'm going to buy a couple each paycheck

>up another 6%

UNSTOPPABLE

This is basically Nvidia #2 from 2017.

In the amount of anti-competitive moves.

>was about to buy AMD stock two months ago
>emergency came up and had to pay for stuff
>now this happens

FUCK

Attached: smug_lisa_su.jpg (206x245, 7K)

>Intel outperforms AMD
one came out with something great and has been building on that success ever since

the other has been feeding us the same shit for much of the last decade and is flailing about now that they face serious competition while they're struggling with production problems (10nm when? fucking never at this rate)

intel might get a few more fps but from a company perspective amd are performing better at the moment

I made more then I make all week in 2 hours investing in AMD...

The performance lead Intel holds in the enterprise market is tiny outside of niche instruction sets and is otherwise limited to per core performance for 2-4x the price per cpu. While supporting less memory, less memory channels, and less total io. Not to mention the latest vulnerability that destroys their virtualization performance (with mitigations) takes them completely out of that part of the market. On the consumer end you're once again treated with a fleeting lead that will inevitably be flipped on its head come next year.

Meanwhile Intel is floundering trying to nerf it's 10nm node in order to ship by q4 2019, hemorrhaging money, and destroying customers who went all in on 10nm fabs.

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: intel king.png (480x80, 9K)

How can this be

Attached: money.cnn.com.png (648x533, 19K)

>totally not a bubble waiting to pop
if you want to make shekels now would be a good time to short them

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 1.06.52 PM.png (1284x792, 122K)

Unlike novidia, amd doesn't exploit meme tracing, meme learning or artificial intellimeme to create a bubble.
Novidia's stock price is suspiciously high, if you take into consideration that intel, which in 2015 2016 and 2017 had a more bright future and it is many times larger than novidia.

>turkroach

How is Piednoel handling this?

Look at AMD's marketcap and then compare it to Nvidia+Intel.

I know shit about stocks, but it always struck me as odd that AMD stock was so low relative to it's market cap and competiors.

I wouldn't be surprised it goes all the way to $100 if they are competitive throughout 2019-2020 but that is a big IF.

Right now Intel is just looking poorly, but once investor confidence picks up, it might cause adverse effects to AMD's stock if the current rise is correlated heavily.

I was penniless when AMD was 4 bucks a pop and dying to invest.
The rich become richer I guess...

Yeah what the fuck my Pentium 4 ran so much hotter than my G4250!

My next CPU and GPU will be AMD.
That's why.

Did i miss something?

it's gonna crash AMDbros

Jim Anderson (senior vice president of AMD) just resigned to be CEO of Intel

Jim designed CPUs for Intel for over 5 years and he is responsible for Meltdown and Spectre etc

Jim also worked on Epyc.... 5 bucks there are some major amd security nuclear meltdown coming in 2 weeks.

he jumped the sinking ship that is AMD

>actual buzzfeed meme
Please leave

>bubble
Not until the Starship and Zen 2 release. Maybe after that the Keller fuel will start drying up.

ps4 and xbox one

>Pump-and-dump
Jews are manipulating the stock market, getting the gullible goyim to buy into shitty companies. In a couple of months it's going to CRASH.

>imblying i pay attention to where it's from
kill yourself

MAGA

Attached: 1534250575821.jpg (1200x1130, 176K)

>shitty companies

Get out, Inte shill.

I only wish I had bought more op

Attached: SmartSelect_20180827-164410_Stockpile.jpg (1439x1624, 258K)

AMD has better control of social media. They diverted a lot of their marketing assets to hit the right websites like youtube, and Jow Forums.

AMD doesn't have to order anything from GloFo anymore.

not in PCI-E lanes its rather pathetic at a mear 16 lanes

No. marketwatch.com/press-release/lattice-semiconductor-appoints-jim-anderson-as-ceo-2018-08-27

>tfw cashed out at 13

Attached: warhaschanged.gif (245x245, 1.55M)

Also don't forget that their CEO fucked a lower level employee against company policy and had to resign; a CEO made them staggering amounts of money since he's an engineer like Su.