WHAT THE FUUUUCKKKKKKK

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (647x531, 23K)

is AMD shares the next bitcoin?

EPYC is out control.

Thank you based amd

ARM FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Short squeeze.
20+% of the float is running for the doors to avoid getting raped even harder

>not buying AMD stock when Intel were raping them

I would be mad that I didn't buy it at $11 a share but fuck it. I would have maxed only dropped $1000. Sucks for anyone that could have put a couple million in. Would have doubled their money.

Getting boring reading these

Ahahahaha I'm making so much fucking money off these AMD calls I bought right after the nvidia 2080 was announced.

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-090154_Robinhood.jpg (1440x1886, 196K)

Or you could be a madman and do derivatives like me.

Thanks mom.

Attached: 1457997753437.jpg (544x584, 36K)

>ayymd over 25 smackaroos per share
wew lad
but with all due respect, take this shit to its way post mocking the dead jewtel horse now

only bought when it dipped below 10$ but mfw when i bought 10k$ of nvda stock at 22$ two years ago and still holding :))

Lisa "A node shrink a year keeps the kikes in fear" Su.

Attached: wgl-2017-lisa-su.jpg (840x485, 282K)

t. CTS-Labs

What's a "call" in relation to stocks? Some kind of bet like in poker?

It's a contract to buy X amount a stock for Y price by Z date. Basically I bet at it going above 21.5$ (the strike price of my contract)

to add onto this I don't necessarily have to "execute" the rights to the contract and buy 100 shares of AMD at 21.5$ on August 31st. I can just sell the contract for more than I bought it for, since it goes up with the price of the stock. How much I profit will depend on the price of the stock in relation to the strike price on the call or put. A put is just the opposite of a call.

Are there usually a correction after a short squeeze? Asking for a friend

Read this:

My sausage fingers missed.

you can thank Trump

Above $26 now. Nice reward for my having been long on AMD back when they were trading in the $2s.

Literally nobody is dumb enough to buy Intel any more. Thus, AMD benefits.

>trading on a phone

Attached: Brainlet.png (1200x1335, 269K)

IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

I have this image saved on my hard drive, I suppose I made a thread about this back then.

Attached: amd stock.png (327x178, 8K)

>up less than 6%
>OMG NEXT BUTTCOIN

According to Jim Cramer, short ssqueezers are already fucked and it was AMD itself who fucked them. The short squeeze is over, AMD is past that point and is unstoppable now.

Dr. Su got milkers