>at library
>get up to go to the bathroom
>leaving Thinkpad running Gentoo on the table I was working at
>take massive shit, in the bathroom for 15-20 minutes
>come back out, laptop is gone
>nobody knows what happened to it
>fast forward to next day
>go back to the library
>find laptop back on the same table, case beat to absolute hell, like someone tried to smash it with a hammer
>open it up, screen totally fine, two or three keys missing on the keyboard
>mfw Tyrone tried to steal my laptop and couldn't even figure out how to login
thanks lincucks

Attached: ready2go.jpg (498x399, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukrant.nl/magazine/housing-crisis-drives-students-away/?lang=en
mareonline.nl/archive/2017/09/21/room-for-rent-no-internationals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Half the reason I still use startx

>he doesn't even program on the shitter
never gonna make it

>leaving Thinkpad running Gentoo on the table I was working at
I have never left my laptop like this, how could you be so trusting?

What kind of shit hole do you live in where leaving your laptop on the table in a library while you go to the bathroom has high chances of having it being stolen?

the cianiggers put tracking and keylogger hardware on your thinkpad

A university with 45k students on campus and DIVERSITY in full swing.

Excuse me, I live in a shit hole and even I leave my things on the desk at the library when I go to the bathroom.

lmao that's more students than my town population. Cityfags are retarded

it's also more than the rest of the town's population. Place is empty during the summer. The school is fucked, always adding more students and causing downtown blocks to get turned into more apartments.

maybe now you can spend $10 on a kensington lock

My college has 16,000 students and our library is filled with laptop theft

> Tyrone stole my thinkpad, couldn't use it so went through the trouble of putting it back where it was originally
Wakey wakey

Attached: 1470190229ba5022a4e3f035ede52a96.png (677x888, 394K)

Fuck my school. Classes are fine but parking sucks. They keep taking in a large number of students but don't have enough parking.
The school is on top of a hill and the only parking there is the $1.75 per hour parking garage or you could buy a student parking pass that only works on like one lot on this hill and has the capacity for maybe 20-30 cars.

The parking pass also works on a couple of what might as well be off campus lots at the bottom of this big fucking hill.
To make things worse, one of them is across the highway and down a long road, so you might as well wait 30 minutes for a bus.

Call me paranoid, but I would never leave my stuff lying around unless I was visiting Japan.

I used to leave my laptop for days at a time in my college. Then again, there were only 3-4 "diverse" students in the school

Ha, do you happen to be at UNC Chapel Hill? You've described it almost exactly. On the other hand, this could apply to almost all universities in the US become oversaturated with people who don't care about education and are just there because retarded companies think you need a degree to write programs or fill out spreadsheets

>muh japoids are too pure to steal
ok...

Nah. I'm at University of Arkansas .

Could be a shithole country that thinks it’s a good idea to give young adults in college a debt of $30000

Every single country on the planet has thiefs.

>too pure
no, they're too deeply rooted in the hivemind you retarded weeb

Aww, not enough parking spots at your school? Try a literal housing shortage? Dutch universities have been taking on so many students but haven't kept in mind they need a place to live. Especially for international students it's terrible, I've heard so many stories of foreign students sleeping in tents, boats, campers, couchsurfing, or just giving up and going back to their home countries.

> ukrant.nl/magazine/housing-crisis-drives-students-away/?lang=en

> mareonline.nl/archive/2017/09/21/room-for-rent-no-internationals

>being so poor that your parents force you to take tons of debt right out of high school
lmaoing at your life

Literally anywhere on earth

Oof that's way worse then.

I'm still going to complaining though.
This school built another frat/sorority house on top of what I think was a parking lot.

It's just the mob you know

Obviously not the one you live in, bang-up boy.

any place with diversity

yeah, having your login held hostage by an actual window sounds wonderful

Attached: take-a-tour-of-where-linus-torvalds-continues-to-develop-the-worlds-most-important-operating-system. (1050x787, 933K)

My laptop is a 10in, so I can just bring it with me to go take a shit because it isn't really inconvenient

he's described nearly every high-population student body university in the US

jesus fucking christ i hate university admissions so much
just don't accept so many students you greedy faggots

pics?

If you'd ever left your basement and been to Japan you'd find people do this all the time. Go to nearly any coffee shop in Tokyo and you'll find at least one device unattended.

>leaving your property unattended
You asked for it, retard

Japs are too cultish. They just listen to their boss and the government. Basically on a set route. Once they get home, they just watch anime or some other gay shit and go to sleep. The entire world needs this.

Yeah, I went to a 99% non-black uni and theft still occurred in the library occasionally.

Granted, two of the perps were black guys from the basketball team.

>What kind of shit hole do you live in
Planet Earth.

I feel comfortable leaving my wallet and laptop at a desk in and Australian library.

When will 3rd world shitholes catch up?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-28 Human Development Index - Wikipedia.png (622x90, 8K)

you obviously live in a shithole

Attached: PMelKI3.jpg (900x900, 280K)

So you got bullied for being "different". Big deal.
You should learn to look after your belongings.
If you want to flaunt your difference do it in a safe manner.

Public or school?
I'm at med school so no one would dare risk their career to steal something worth less than. 1% of their student loan.
Also my x200 is too autistic looking to attract any attention. I leave my cuckbook air in my backpack when I'm away though

>be me
>use campus desktops in computer lab bc my laptop is heavy
>go take a shit and smoke
>return to find some gook walking away from my desk
>my desktop completely clean, all student files erased
>this fucker even logged into my gmail and deleted all emails
>I'm no fucking idiot, saw him using a different computer
>call cops, go straight to IT department and tell them to pull up camera footage and discover his logon name from other desktop
>university cops call 2 weeks later, they found him, ask if I want to press charges
>youfuckingknowit.jpg
>university drops him from all classes, requires he retake all classes next semester
>tuition assistance (scholarships, state grants, etc) permanently revoked
>I got all my files and emails back effortlessly from IT

Tldr Some dumb gook thought he could outmeme a fa/g/ and had his college career (and life) ruined forever

Attached: image_4.jpg (367x506, 48K)

Any place that's public has a chance of having your shit stolen if you leave for 15-30 minutes, etard.

Those shits look like they can be cut with scissors.
It's still a better idea than nothing though.

It's 3/16 steel cable you retard

You did the right thing desu

>can be cut with scissors
maybe a wire cutter or bolt cropper but certainly not a pair of scissors

but they're more of a deterrent anyway, reduces the probably of the random opportunistic crime

America.