Restoring a Samsung

How do i get text messages back on my phone after i deleted them? all I can find is shitty restoration services that are ridiculously expensive. Please halp am desperate.

Attached: 1535057672699.jpg (700x875, 111K)

haha dude

Attached: 1518171182180.jpg (480x360, 37K)

here's my guess- you'd need to do a nandroid backup or something via adb to get the contents of the internal memory. then on that data search for the header pattern of a text message, if there is any. if not, i guess you'd need to sift through the whole thing as a utf-8 string and try to find any text among all that garbage. could help if you know what was in them.

this becomes more and more fruitless for every second the device is powered on, as the removed texts will be overwritten with new data. also any integrity of the messages would be void - there is no point in doing this if you'd want to prove anything to anyone.

well i guess that answers my question
thanks senpai
bootynSoles for u

Attached: 1529697172208.jpg (640x640, 131K)

Attached: brap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Who is this delectable whore?

stop it, u make it hard for us guys just tryin to eat butt.

This might be the stupidest shit I've read on this site.
Of course it's posted by a stupid brapfag footfag who's into girls with illuminati tattoos and dog faces.

The fact that you don't have any SMS/MMS backup already suggests you don't belong on this site, let alone this board, but if this is for a court case, you can have subpeona phone records from the carrier/provider.

Since it's probably just dumb he-said-she-said bullshit or a text from a female, you're SOL.

Advice for the future: Screenshot everything.

vera dijkmans

Yup I'll dijkmans her up alright.

>She got married to a black man

>Has a kid with him now

Kill me

Doesn't mean their kid is black.

damn she's based

The chance tou can get messages back is fatter than her ass my dude

>thighhighs
>no showing of thighs, only ass
disgusting

Contact the NSA for a backup of your data. Just pick up the phone and speak into it. No need to dial their number.

literally and unironically built for bbc

Off topic but how much are socks like that?
i'm going to get them as a "present" for my gf which is clearly just for myself

Attached: 1534720151861.png (1204x1920, 450K)

topkek

preach

Attached: 1526561396876.jpg (645x773, 94K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that

got myself a pair of programming socks for like $10 off Amazon.

Attached: programmingsocks.jpg (720x837, 329K)