U jelly, Jow Forums?

u jelly, Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x1536, 3.87M)

jelly of what

how to spot a jelly 101

You aren't making money unless you're a chink.

yea im jelly of you paying more money for electricity than making

Hows bankruptcy going?

How's your ROI, OP?

>jelly
Go and be 12 years old somewhere else

Imagine the temperature

>jelly
Sure is in here

My friend has a fixed electric bill. Is it really not that common?

What are you mining these days?

really make you think

Attached: DUKGnXxVMAApb--[1].jpg (677x1199, 166K)

I wish that image had a date on it.
I also wish I knew what happened to them. I'm pretty sure it surfaced aoon before or after the December slump. There's no way they have made that money back yet.

wow you make $1000 a year
im so impressed

I think I remember that pic from before november. From their tweets they are crypto ideologue fanatics though so these idiots might have held their buttcoins instead of selling high.

shitcoins meme after 2016

The light at the top makes it look like it's already smoking. Probably won't take long anyway, OP probably set this up in his basement with no proper air circulation.

>the virgin miner

Attached: BN-XJ996_0208CR_M_20180208184601[1].jpg (640x853, 152K)

>no fresh air

Racks pushed against the wall huh?
t.rookie move.

Attached: Computer as Fuck.jpg (1360x1020, 231K)

I'd look for a Samsung CRT in there.

Attached: 1535312904125.png (800x519, 109K)

>mfw I sold mine at the last "e" of "average Jow Forumstard buys here"

Parents paying your electricity bill?

It would definitely be nice to have those cards; not for mining, but for a 3D render farm.

Attached: Subsurface Scattering using Redshift Render for Beginners 00.jpg (1600x883, 193K)

Can you make money doing that?

I won't unsee the huge chad being cut off on the top left of the image.

Top right?

And I am here, not being able to afford a gpu...

First thing I saw too

Sorry, top right. I must have been thinking their left.

Attached: 1533871898058.jpg (710x481, 30K)

Attached: pepe_peepee.jpg (248x189, 21K)

"Wang wang, I don't think I'll ever find a man for me."
"Don't worry Pho Phong, somewhere out there is a man just like you, I know it. They say opposites attract."

Attached: wang wang.jpg (474x476, 53K)

>this nigger is still mining with card.

Oh honey. What pump did you fall for? Let me guess you fell for skycoin and are really buttmad right now?

Attached: 7Q8kNxF.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

No Aluminum gpu heatsinks off aliexpress?

Skycoin is memed off running on Pis, not GPUs or ASICs.

How much do you pay for your electrical bill and how much did you spend to upgrade the electrical infrastructure in your house?

cant wait till the market is flooded with 1070 and 1080/1080ti cards from idiot miners.

there will be so many in 1-2 years that I wouldn't be surprised if nvidia disable SLI support in newer drivers to stop people using 2/3/4 of them in tandem to out perform their 3080ti or what ever for half the price.

why are you running a furnace in the middle of summer in the northern hemisphere OP?

imagine buying graphics cards when the chinks have already developed hidden asics for pretty much every mining algo out there...

This image makes me angry.
I have similar shelves but the cheaper kind, putting it together was a pain, you could cut your fingers on it, fucking piece of thrash. At least I have now 3 shelves to put my shit on

>spending thousands to mine altcoin

top kek

10 years ago, yeah. You fell for the meme too late

Have you heard of a company named Pixar?

i would use those cards for hashcat only

Wow, what a colossal waste of time. The only people getting rich in this pic, are power companies and chip manufactures.

Get this straight cryptofaggots. Bitcoin was brought about by the global bankers to DESTROY AND DISCREDIT the concept of cryptocurrencies. Do you seriously thinking the 20 or so trillion dollars in this world will be transferred to faggots running algo clients to unlock monopoly money? You fucks are so delusional it's simply just sad.

the air inside that room must be unbearable

Hardly, you look ready to start a house fire.

This guy gets it.

I think it's the CIA niggers to be honest.
Sounds like a perfect way to make money without having to directly finance and/or control drug cartels

>top left