The Best Laptop

Previous thread: → #

If you're looking for purchase advice, state your budget and requirements (e.g. size and performance).
Don't buy anything OTHER THAN MACBOOK PRO if you want the Real Business Experience™ In business appearances matter the most, so if you have any other laptop — you are instantly associated with a NEET

>Other business laptops are NOT welcome, because they are for old people or NEETs

Dualboot is possible on MacBook Pro due to system being UEFI you can easily dual or triple or quadruple boot your Mac by adding linux, FreeBSD, or windows, why be limited by one when you can have anything you deserve?

Any models of MacBooks go, any models at all, just make sure it comes with enough storage for your needs.

>beautiful design
>backlit keyboard
>accepted as normal individual
>shine successful image to your business associates and partners
>runs all platforms apart from macOS

Why NOT ThinkPad/Lenovo/IBM?

>Lenovo is a chinese company
>Lenovo have acquired IBM and thus IBM instantly became the untrusted brand for any business.
>Lenovo installs hardware backdoors into their systems
>Lenovo custom enterprise hardware allowed Lenovo to steal a lot of intellectual property from the western world
>Chinese trolls know about Jow Forums and come to advertise their garbage
>ThinkPad is Lenovo garbage, buying thinkpad you are buying Lenovo and this you are buying an inferior garbage from china which contains backdoors for communist hackers
>it is not you you chinese are interested in, it is your school, your work, where you log into the central WiFi and allow them access to the network and hundreds and thousands of people teachers businessmen workstations
>you look like a fucking useless NEET when you walk around with thinkpad, everyone laughs at you, and your sense of superiority would be brief and false

>AppleWiki - Info on MacPro’s:
apple.com/macbook-pro/

Attached: D0C8912E-833C-4B96-AAE1-7015483B8EA9.jpg (2500x2500, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9L-WMzp4U
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

IN

LOO

Attached: 1507475469336.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Here’s my TI. Has everything I need. I’m even posting from it right now.

Attached: 3D5ED621-B5A5-4C9F-9436-B096EA9C1C8C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Anybody know the best way to get my wife back? Having difficulties currently

Buy her MacBook Pro

Nice bait faggot, their support is american, used to be at least

Attached: C21ADAFB-7059-4DAE-83C4-BB140C150A26.png (640x1136, 2.36M)

>8hr ago
>meghna kaur
>indian
>vodaphone india
Doesn't matter how much you bleach your skin, you're still a street shitter iPajeet.

Attached: 1524629170352.jpg (468x301, 45K)

Where's the Trap?

Attached: FaceApp_1535314171406.jpg (1280x1280, 780K)

Guys I need an all purpose 15 inch laptop under $300 preferably. Just wanna use it if I travel once every year or watch movies in bed. Advice?

Wtf they all look the same????

Use older model MacBook Air from ebay

White masterrace

Attached: 9E78653F-C93A-4A7B-8D73-9DCD3E94F0D6.jpg (1536x2048, 452K)

>Lenovo is a chinese company
>shills apple
How many retards on Jow Forums does it take to realize that Apple computers are not really an American creation. Anything after 2002 apple is partially owned by a plethora of Chinese and Taiwanese companies and manufactures. Prove me wrong.

Why the fuck are laptop resolutions are so bad? I've seen $1000 dollar laptops with resolutions of 1366x768, am I being pranked by manufacturers?

So much this.

The shitty, inconsistent Lenovos are literally opening the door for China to compromise an election in a way that will make Russia, 2016 look tame.

Hell, the Chinese will probably use backdoors next to directly serve ads to whatever asshole seems dumber, more racist, and more immoral than Trump, considering the buyer base.

Apple is a real company and not beholden to foreign intelligence.

I see the Pajeet.

Macs use EFI, not UEFI. Backlit keyboard is barely a feature when the keyboards break so easily and often. It's not a normality unless you're a US fag.

>shine successful image to your business associates and partners
This is the kind of shit a chink would say, which is ironic given your disdain for Lenovo being Chinese.

>you look like a fucking useless NEET when you walk around with thinkpad, everyone laughs at you, and your sense of superiority would be brief and false
This is called paranoia. Nobody laughs at you for what laptop you're using. They laugh at you because you're an obese, socially stunted fuck. You can be a lard arse autistic whale with a Macbook and people will still laugh at you.

Attached: byvishloo.png (868x600, 33K)

Anything after jobs era mac is complete trash and backdoored. They are literally made in China and contain more just as much if not more than most of the thinkpad market. OP is always a faggot, but imagine being this uneducated about your favorite product.

the touchbar is an original apple prod-

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Another daily freetard pretends to be an Applefag thread and makes a bunch of shitty, easily counterable points, to create Apple Hate General #201828291.

I don't know how many IP address you've got banned but it's not OK.

It's way better thought on MBP though, these volume and brightness buttons instead of slide bars are stupid as fuck

This but get the newest one you can find, the older ones with the button on the trackpad suck.

Fix'd

Not a fan of Apple at the moment and I mistakenly posted itt desu

I write C++ all evening after work on my late-2017 13" macbook pro (w/ touchbar because it gets my dick hard and I program faster when I'm motivated like that). Apple computers aren't as popular here in Japan so my coworkers have a giggle about it.

>installing anything other than macOS on a Macbook
hang yourself

>macOS

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9L-WMzp4U

Shit attempt at trolling.

>communist hackers
sound cool, can I be one of them?

>ultimate business experience
>has one port

Attached: dumber.png (241x209, 7K)

You know that you can customize the touchbar, right?

>The Best Laptop
That's not a razer blade

The Razer Blade is the laptop of incels. Enjoy trying to get laid while your tornado fans are whirling in the university library.
>inb4 t. mactoddler

:3

This is the real proof that Jow Forums has changed to worse and full of newfags that want to be edgy and cool to his friends when he told everyone that he uses Jow Forums. It's obvious that this thread is bait but the new people that enter and see this kind of post, will think that this will contribute to the page.

Attached: 1525398636817.png (700x700, 1.87M)

False, Apple have been on UEFI for a very long time, you don’t even need to use the Bootcamp to install windows anymore, there are tutorials on how to install linux, FreeBSD, Windows, and multiboot if you need full performance for some reason and VM doesn’t work, or Wine isn’t enough to run Windows apps on MacOS itself.

Macbooks are very good laptops, but unfortunately they are not good for gaming due to bad cooling, however, that is a big problem among a lot of other laptops and is a cause of more powerful hardware being jammed into a small size.

Touch bar discussions are reetarded

Attached: 85E59461-2BDD-4486-94A1-71A3E26CAC53.jpg (1124x1280, 52K)

>Macbooks are very good laptops, but unfortunately they are not good for gaming due to bad cooling, however, that is a big problem among a lot of other laptops and is a cause of more powerful hardware being jammed into a small size.
Unless you need data recovery, a good thermal solution, expandable configurations, easy to repair, a good selection of I/O tools, or if you need a real keyboard for any purpose.

I want to like Macs, but they're a fucking joke.

fuck india and indians

>every applel shill thread
>95% people shitting on the ipajeet and the ipajeet shooting back seething replies
>5% the ipajeet replying to his own posts desperately trying to generate "conversation" so he can earn his rupees
never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1517181915283.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Never be swayed by the curry jew.

Actually have 2014 macbook, which is really good for office applications. originally was an ubuntu user, but that was back in 2010-2012 when i was graduating from high school. As my macbook ages i was thinking about alternatives to the mac, but build quality and operating system are crucial to me. I was thinking about buying surface pro/go/laptop and going back to ubuntu. What do you guys think?

Attached: surface laptop.png (1250x816, 694K)

gonna copy and paste a post from another thread, but
>haha, this guy got so booty-pained by android=poodroid that he's trying to force memes associating Apple/iPhone with india.

>india is a 3rd world shithole, they can't afford toilets, or iphones, just like you.

>now go neck yourself you fucking pleb

Attached: 1535483558549.png (770x317, 104K)

P O O

Attached: poo in loo.jpg (800x600, 132K)

>implying USB C isn't objectively better than any other port on the market

USB C (TB3) allows for
>faster transfer speeds
>high quality audio output
>literally external graphic cards
>reversible for autists like you
>charging through the same port
>generally better
>literally use an adapter if you want to use legacy devices
>better yet, buy USB C accessories

hang yourself past-faggot

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Reminder to report the daily apple shill threads.

>Don't buy anything OTHER THAN MACBOOK PRO if you want the Real Business Experience™ In business appearances matter the most, so if you have any other laptop — you are instantly associated with a NEET
>Other business laptops are NOT welcome, because they are for old people or NEETs

Jesus Christ user, How insecure do you have to be to make that statement.

I need a laptop that can replace both an 11" acer chromebook and an 11" dell latitude that were used for coding and office stuff respectively. I'm trying to find something around 13"-13.9" and less than 3.5lbs so I can fit it into a light backpack. I was hoping for some ram and ssd upgradeability or at least 8gb of ram soldered and any form of ssd that isn't soldered onto the mobo. Skylake or Ryzen preferred with a budget of 400 poorfag dollarydoos. I don't really care for I/O other than a USB port and that's about it.
Should I wait for anything that's coming out soon or look into non-US markets?

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1534569812676.jpg (643x960, 257K)

Acer nitro 5 with the 256 and 1050ti for 600

Worth it?

Spend the extra $100 and get a G3 with 7300hq and 1060 6GB.

Where can I find one for only 700

You ain't

I will wait for 2020 redesign and if it won't offer something worthy like microLED and a fixed keyboard I will have to look elsewhere plus loonix distro.

thinkpads are great

Attached: X1-Carbon-5th-Gen-feature.jpg (590x332, 28K)

What was the last “good” Macbook Pro model? I’ve tried the new ones and while the specs are nice, the keyboard is terrible to type on as it has no travel and the touchbar is just autistic.

Macshit was never good.

Surface sucks too expensive

Macbooks only if you’re low on budget then go for MacBook Air

Yeah keyboard is questionable indeed I agree, but microLED won’t come, they will start microLED on watches then phones then big rigs, it’s too expensive for now

IPOOJEETS ON STREET SHITTING DUTY

Attached: 1517063696871.png (813x1402, 370K)

You aren’t gettinf my WiFi password faggot no way I’m letting chinese communist regime infecting every single computer on my network, no sire bob

I think 2016 had original good keyboard or 2015, just google Apple butterfly keyboard and you’ll see when they crapped that garbage out

>Unless you need data recovery, a good thermal solution, expandable configurations, easy to repair, a good selection of I/O tools, or if you need a real keyboard for any purpose. I want to like Macs, but they're a fucking joke.

You’re listening to Louis Roseman too much who’s a kike.
1. Data recovery you’re talking about is messy shit, 99% of users are afraid to open a laptop as they are actually hard to open, and transferring data means someone can see your data. The intelligent thing to do, like with any other system, is to set up either iCloud backup or time machine backup to external hard drive every night you get home, plug it in, and it does it automatically.

2. Thermal solution I mentioned myself you didn’t need to repeat yourself but okay

3. Hardly any laptops have ever been expandable apart from storage and ram, but hardly ever anyone would mess with ram, the upgradability of laptops was very short lived.

I agree that it is not the best Apple could make, and I blame the faggot cuck Tim Cock for cutting costs, but if you need versatile — there’s only MacBook Pro on the menu, only this computer can run every single system in the world.

Attached: ED4295DB-02CC-4B20-AA0D-123F07043892.jpg (1072x1381, 199K)

Do macbooks have wireless on/off switches?

The intelligent thing to do, is not take the advice of a street shitting Indian shill fruit toys, and buy a real PC instead.

Attached: 1524887480181.jpg (292x356, 14K)

every port is reversible on a laptop you retard
just turn the laptop upside down

Don't buy a MBA now. Refresh is supposed to come out soon.

see

>can legally run every single system
ftfy.
When I'll absolutely need a legal copy of macOS to publish something to appstore - I'll get myself a shitty used Mac mini instead of wasting my money on a garbage "premium" laptop of shitty quality.

>being retarded on purpose

this is proof that Jow Forums has no mods

Jow Forums used to have a mactard mod, but he was driven out years ago, so now all we have are global mods that don't really understand or care about reports that come from Jow Forums unless it seriously violates global rules.

What’s that

That’s true, I heard with Retina display

Blow me Hajeed

Attached: 62507FA6-D860-4C51-B302-CF8F027078BB.png (793x977, 1.4M)

Poo in the fucking loo Dikshit.

Attached: 1515912704540.jpg (643x960, 256K)

USB-C sucks dick because the ecosystem has not materialized

It's literally impossible to buy good hubs and port-multipliers. That was the ENTIRE POINT of USB-C.