"So what are some if your hobbies?"

> "So what are some if your hobbies?"
> Me: "I consider myself a programmer."
> "Oh, that's cool, what else do you do in your free time?"
> Me: "..."

Attached: IMG_20180827_223718.jpg (554x554, 32K)

Fantastic thread, definitely worth killing some other thread for

This board sucks

please send help i can't stop drinking alcohol
aa

funny

Me: I notice bulges!
owo

Attached: kitty uwu.jpg (678x960, 83K)

I like to play Switch with my wifes son of course

just say you do normie shit like go hiking or do sports or like cooking.

I like to take extensive shits while posting on image boards.

I hate these questions. It's like; dude all I do is eat and breath tech; that is my hobby. Fuck off.
The other question I cant stand is
> Who is your favorite super hero?
None of them because they're all retarded is what I want to say

Me? I'm a gamer. When I'm not getting Epic Killstreaks in Batteground I'm pwning n00bz in World At Warcraft. Yeah, I have a lot of gamer points in my Valve wallet. I don't even mind never owning this software. As long as they run on my RGB gaming rig battlestation I am FUCKING happy.

Masturbate to doujins.

>Implying CPU/GPU flame wars don't deserve to die

Attached: 1527469251141.gif (260x703, 88K)

x86 as a whole deserves to die.

thank gawd someone else said it. RISC-V all the way please. Cant wait for Intel and x86 as a whole to die. Please China make a new fucking CPU based on RISC-V that the world is forced to use

>chinese RISC-MEME
Buy supreme IBM POWER9 retard.

>IBM
why would I consider anything from a company that has been irrelevant the past 40-50 years? Their last invention that was actually used, was what, C?

All of the most powerful computers use Power and run z/OS.

Actually, the top 100 super computers all run Linux. Try again you fucking shill.

Youre gay

Youre seething

They are still make more revenue than intel, amd and nvidia together. They made Cell and POWER9 is as fast as current x86 while RISC-MEME is where?

Untrue. And Linux is merely a kernel, not an operating system.

bait? come back when you know what an operating system is you fucking retard. Do you think it's all the userland programs too?

Enjoy running your supercomputer with just a kernel.

lol its actually not baid
>doesnt realize that the kernel IS the operating system
>doesnt realize its the libraries that allow for userland
>doesnt know what a mainframe is

I didn't say those things. Why did you attribute them to me?

Because you're meming me the GAHNOO/LINUKZ post. You literally don't know what an operating system is. Go back to CS 101. You don't NEED userland to have an OS. The kernel can and will function on its own. Do you think all computers have userland, or are you just stupid?

But why did you misquote me and not delete your post to retract it? You know you can be banned for that, right?

>Enjoy running your supercomputer with just a kernel.
> Linux is merely a kernel, not an operating system.
Are you a retard?

Hobbies are for retards
They're very helpful when you're too mentally challenged to come up with something interesting to do by yourself: with hobbies you don't have to think, you just randomly pick one point from the predefined list of activities which you can happily declamate to another mouth breather asking what your hobbies are.

Okay, but I didn't say the other three things you quoted me as saying. So delete that post.

off yourself kek, are you too stupid to connect the dots?

I shouldn't have to decipher gibberish on an English speaking image board.

>posts nonsense on image board
You clearly dont know what an operating system is, you should probably go find a different board to get comfy in because its clearly not here.

No, I said decipher gibberish on an English speaking image board. You know you can copy the text from my post, right?

> too mentally challenged to come up with something interesting to do by yourself
Like browsing Jow Forums or masturbating.

>so distracted about what an operating system is that he has gotten lost talking about english
Maybe you should go to >>>/eng/ since you're an expert?

I didn't say that.

Masturbating is 5-10 minutes, you can't call that killing time.
And browsing 4chin is basically socializing or even learning engrish.

good luck even booting your kernel

I go hillwalking with my wife and kids. I also enjoy spending time on an imageboard talking to other liars who are equally shit at life and have nothing other than eachother.

>Me: “I am a computer scientist”
>”Wow, what have you made?”
>Me: “...”

I have also been asked the superhero question.

I just stare blankly until they move onto the next question.

These capeshit manchildren don't seriously namedrop superheroes into the conversation without being ashamed I hope

wish I could murder this kuck