IPhone X

Find a flaw

Attached: iPhoneX.jpg (422x390, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only moderately secure while fast unlock is face unlock.

The glass back is unnecessary and the stainless steel frame looks very cheap. It's pretty much perfect besides that.

headphone jack

The only real difference between the iphone x and any other iphone is just the screen. Other than that its the same fucking iphone with the same OS that had remained unchanged for 6 years now. Using IOS feels like using a dead linux distribution

In regards to specs and the look? None almost but where im from they are a status symbol for whores, gypsies and degenerates

iOS

>notch
>headphone jack
>price

quadruple digit price baby where i live that a 2 month pay

Attached: 84c.png (354x367, 246K)

Not actually a fan of the looks, nothing to do with the notch, it’s more the corners look far to big in diameter, it makes the usable screen look really tall and narrow

lag
heat
notch

>bloated os
>Small battery
>Notch

It's there in the OP pic

>1,579 AUD

9 millimeter side bezels.

It runs ios

>looks like its balding
>apps only from FaggStore
>no headphone jack
>no sd card slot
>overpriced

I’m sorry, but when did Jow Forums convince themselves that their opinions mattered?

Normies don’t care and Apple will still make money even with a $10k iPhone

Apple
Small battery
Non-removable battery
Non-serviceable
Notch

Gross, poor people.

>bloated os
t. lagdroid

It's existence is flaw.

Spotted the Viet rice farmer

I've had a chance to sit down with this phone for hours. The gesture based navigation isn't all that intuitive and it makes my thumb hurt pretty bad fairly quickly. If I went crazy decided I wanted an iPhone for some reason, it would have to be one of the models with a hardware home button

PWM Oled screen

my eyes are too important for this

also: high SAR rating, enjoy you cancer

> Find a flaw
> I’m sorry, but when did Jow Forums convince themselves that their opinions mattered?
It's like "I'm perfect" - "No" - "I don't care what you think LOL". Shouldn't have asked.

based

Notch, no headphone jack, no swapable battery, no open source os, marketable features are anti features, overpriced for what it is, no way to install useful applications that are not on the app store without jailbreaking
I seriously cannot comprehend why people choose applel

>It’s not free as in freedom!
Cringe.

I mean you have the option with almost every common phone to slap lineageos on it and not worry about the google botnet, or at the very least free yourself from bloat
I never owned an apple device, but can you uninstall bloat system apps that you dont use?

I make more than you at minimum wage in Canada

The notch and popularizing it for every other retarded phone manufacturer that copies it.

2016: No headphone jack
2017: No home button
2018: No 3D touch
2019: No speakers (they will be sold separately)
2020: No front facing camera (it will be sold separately for 399$)
2021: No headphones, charger and manual
2022: The IPhone now doesn't include a Cpu
2023: Ram and Cpu are sold separately
2024: No Iphone in the box
2025: The box contains only an apple sticker
2026: The box contains a half of an apple sticker
2027: Just a box
2028: Box now is upgraded and it's made of cardboard
2029: You just bought nothing! You are experiencing nothingness!
2030: -
2031: You just bought iPhone -
2032: -
2033: -

1. Slightly too big (and I have man hands). The original iPhone’s proportions were perfect.
2. The white one is off-white, looks dirty and sad. Black one looks slightly off as well - they need better colors.
3. Coating on the rear glass is unpleasant to the touch, feels plasticky.

I hope you enjoy the rush that this (you) gives you. Take care user.

Attached: 5de9bbacb95f1bda92f4b3e65c4b50ec706e7c8a.gif (487x560, 898K)

ios is still shit since 7

>2025: The box contains only an apple sticker
>2026: The box contains a half of an apple sticker
>2027: Just a box

I can actually picture a reality where people go along with this.

Face unlock is mea more secure than any android phone.

It's obscenely ugly

Faggot

except not really

No clover

>ios

>spending more than $500 on a glorified mp3 player
>and it's not even good at it because no dedicated headphone jack
I'll stick with my $200 chinkphone

Here

Attached: file.png (568x684, 296K)

Yes of course, iOS ships with literally nothing anyway and is very stripped back compared to android bloat.

I find the headphone jack comments the funniest, who actually uses any corded headphones anymore?

People who don't wanna charge everyday and leave their bluetooth networks open all the time

Not sure what to tell you user, modern headset battery lasts longer than we have hours in a day. Even listening to music 3 hours a day you should get 10 days out of them.

>Bluetooth audio
How does it feel to pay $1000 to get worse audio lag than on $100 Android phone?

Anecdotally I've found apple users are poorer than usual
People willing to spend 1.5K on a phone generally aren't the most fiscally responsible and often buy it on credit or with a plan they can't afford

Attached: Manhattan Jersey.jpg (800x427, 84K)

Blackberrys run android now.

I know more:
1: enable lock screen, lock the screen, press side button, swipe up, do not use face Id, wait until face id fail and use the numerical pin, the phone unlocks, now expand the notifications page, observe how the keypad to unlock the phone is present for 2 seconds on the notificarions page
2: call a USSD number which need a response, observe how the textbox to replay is hiden UNDER keyboard, once you write something, you cant see what you write
You need more?

>who actually uses any corded headphones anymore?

People who actually work, talk to people and need to get shit done without their garbage smartphone getting in the way. Not that neets like you who only use your phone to watch hentai on the bed and lever leave the house would ever get it or something, so your confusion is understandable.

iOS
No headphone jack
Notch
Overpriced
Lag
No SD Card slot
Non-Removable battery

that's more like a yearly salary

POO

Attached: 1525588717660.jpg (643x960, 256K)

The most frightening thing is that there's a chance this is going to become reality.

Until somebody points your phone at a picture of you

Any one who works that's worth shit would use the most discreet wireless headphone they can find.

>>yeah I spotted this stupid Android user I'm gonna oust this stupid fuck
Damn you got me

>every applel shill thread
>95% people shitting on the ipajeet and the ipajeet shooting back seething replies
>5% the ipajeet replying to his own posts desperately trying to generate "conversation" so he can earn his rupees
never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1524890271112.png (813x1402, 370K)

Attached: 1523735035473.jpg (882x624, 72K)

you must be new to Jow Forums

lmao all poorfags use android while the white people use iphones

>£1000

These.

>working at a call center is worse than being a neet watching hentai pajeet

You're cost of living is also higher

So what, he still has more disposable income than you after subtracting costs. You can easily cut costs by buying cheaper food/not having a car/renting in a shithole/etc.

In 1600 Dutch East India Company was valued at $7.9 trillion dollars. They were selling something that became the symbol of fame and status. Guess what it was?
It was a fucking Tulip flower.
Normies are normies century after century.

Anyone whose work is worth a shit doesn't have the time to babysit arbitrary restrictions on garbage devices.

>Oh hi manager, how about we- oh crap, call me later, I need to recharge my iTrash exDEE

Yeah, because obviously someone working at a call center is doing so through a smartphone, or better yet, an iphone x nonetheless.

>moderately secure
Good luck trying to break Apple's iron grip on software, you aren't getting in no matter what.
>glass back is unnecessary
Wireless charging. Opting for glass instead of rubber due to bring a premium material for a premium phone.
>implying the headphone jack isn't an outdated piece of junk
>implying iOS is bad
have fun crashing every 5 seconds on fagdroid
>notch
The notch was the only way they could get a fullscreen device without adding unnecessary bezel. You try to design something better that uses less space.
>headphone jack
see a few lines above
>price
No shit, Apple is a luxury company. Premium price for a premium phone.
>implying iOS lags
>implying all phones don't heat up
see above for notch.
>implying iOS is a bloated OS
>MFW you're this autistic
>small battery
Battery size doesn't mean shit if your OS isn't optimized.
see above above for notch
>apps only from FaggStore
I guess you like downloading virus ridden APKs, or having one hack into your device faggot.
>no SD card slot
Why would you need slower, unreliable, limited use external storage over fast and actually useable internal storage?
Samsung got internal storage right with Note 9, but SD card is stupid.
>overpriced
Premium price for a premium phone.
>MFW you're this autistic

Attached: reaction432.jpg (307x293, 6K)

Give me a reason why a phone would be worth a thousand dollars. A phone.

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

Attached: 1528404339448.png (1536x2048, 2.94M)

>1.4₹ deposited to your account
now poo in the loo

>premium phone
>poos actually believe this

Notch, lower resolution than most other modern phones, lack of headphone jack, less customizable software, less cores and ram, and price.

Seriously?

1099 eurobucks

a €200 phone does everything I need

>IPhone
>Premium phone
>Battery size doesn't mean shit

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>a picture can give you a depth map 3D model
X uses an infrared camera that maps your face
it's not as easy as that

>Wireless charging
I just find that the glass clashes with the other materials of the phone. I also haven't meet anyone that uses wireless charging with their X. I did hear how it's incredibly expensive to replace the back, because it's unique to every phone or something.
>instead of rubber
Apple these days is pretty retarded, but they're not that retarded (thank god).

>An S-Class Mercedes isn't premium because it has an average sized tank

Learn to use a toilet street shitter.

Attached: 1529853601035.jpg (643x960, 256K)

It doesn't matter how efficient is your OS, more capacity is always better, even more if you have a shitty phone who kills himself at 40% of charge after it's 1 year old and 2 OS updates

You just posted it.

More capacity is better, but it does depend on how efficient the OS is. A shitty bloated OS like Android on Samsung phones will last nowhere near as long as much cleaner OS like Stock Android or iOS with the same battery size

haha, this guy got so booty-pained by android=poodroid that he's trying to force memes associating Apple/iPhone with india.

india is a 3rd world shithole, they can't afford toilets, or iphones, just like you.

now go neck yourself you fucking pleb

Attached: poo.png (770x317, 104K)

here's the thing; its appleshit

New iPhone in 3 weeks

>2034: the box contains a dick cage

>this
literally iPhone failed in India
these autistic faggots should have at least gotten something right

Attached: reaction512.jpg (700x368, 24K)

notch
that was easy

Just one? Too easy.
>notch
>rounded display corners
>iOS
>no headphone jack
>no keyboard
>non-removable battery
>no microSD card slot

and don't forget the 100$ increase in price every year

IOshit
Easy to fuck up screen
Not possible to restart in case of a severe crash (Shit freezes and doesn´t take any input)

Yeah, but going for less capacity just because your OS is efficient IS stupid. 3500mAh should be the minimum considering that people go outside more than 10 hours a day without a charger. Specially when apple make it's phones die un purpose at 35%-40% after 2 years

>Not possible to restart in case of a severe crash
>implying power + volume up doesn't exist
>pic related, is of autistic user

Try to fit a 3500mAh battery safely into something as small as the iPhone X

Attached: reaction510.png (478x523, 12K)

Screen replacement is actually cheaper on the X than on the S8. Look up the repair costs faggot
Plus, due to Apple not curving the screen like a fucking retard, it's miles more durable than any Samshit phone

>making it smaller and dropping features just because muh sexyness

Attached: 1508574075893.jpg (640x960, 36K)