lwn.net/Articles/751763/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is Luke even related to RMS?

Just watch his new video about cell phones

Shut up Luke

Hi Luke

>The virgin Stallman
>The chad Smith

He's the prototype of a 30 year old boomer.

shut up retard
>comparing some yt personality to rms
>kys

Hey, watch your language!

>e-celeb thread
>using jewtube
KYS

Attached: 1523379499058.jpg (580x346, 47K)

this, real niggas use dailymotion

No, he has no idea how networking works. Just watch his net neutrality video.

ahh thinkpads *sip*

>Is he the new RMS?
Who is this

that's a wierd way of saying vimeo.

he hasn't contributed as much as stallman. he is a smart guy, though. smarter than me at least.

that's a weird way of saying ebaumsworld.

The only RMS that i know is from my glorious trust tytan 2.1 60w

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Luke Smith, famous YouTuber

>shilling yourself on Jow Forums
pathetic. And if he ever becomes jewtube famous he’ll start to pander to reddit like all other faggots that came from this site.

gonna guess Richard M. Stallman, just a wild guess

No, it's Luke Smith. Stallman doesn't even have a YouTube Channel

you expect me to believe someone is actually just called 'luke smith' like that isn't a fake placeholder name on a credit card...
Does he host with Joe Bloggs and John Q Citizen?

Imagine being poor student larping here and then start your YouTube channel for some NEETbux while picking a board and making appealing videos to it.
Haha, he jewed all of you!

Who is this faggot and why should I care

pretentious, boring, and useless

Because he is probably the best Arch Linux YouTuber out there. And he uses coreboot, Arch Linux and i3wm on his Thinpad x220

>learns something
>shares it with his retard followers who praise and donate to him
pretty similar

He's some guy who makes videos about ricing and tiling wms.

Pretty useful if you find the desktop threads appealing and want to get into it.

>Is he the new Terry Davis?
ftfy

Attached: herecordedthisonacellphone.png (1290x682, 587K)

Has he switched to Emacs yet?

gnu/linux varg

>I do this for fun,I dont care bout money but i love FOSS
>teens form Jow Forums take notice
>Guys dont forget to donate to my patreon
>the memes are fresh right XD

Mom said its my turn big brother

Attached: 1.png (634x367, 248K)

Is that an african nose?

>start live stream
>10 minutes in he is preaching about hanging jews and explains how bryan lunduke is the antichrist
jeez

Attached: 1535409729787.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Wait are you serious? I've never seen luke livestream. Is it on youtube?

this

LUKE SMITH

I know you have a script that monitors Jow Forums

pls bring back le forum

he doesn't use coreboot, his x220 uses the stock non free bios but all of his other thinkpads use Libreboot

I'm just memeing. Chat baits him to talk about Lunduke all the time, and he himself tries to restrain his extremist right wing views but every now and then he will talk about the unabomber, Varg, rant about Chomsky, and other right wing topics. I am the opposite side of the political spectrum but he is still fun to watch.
He has a livestream like once a month on youtube, and they are saved among his uploaded videos. just look up all the ones that are over an hour.

Get the fuck out you women who code faggot

Literally who?

Attached: 1534942122874.png (614x614, 31K)

Didn't he send it to another YouTuber who installed coreboot for him?

how does it feel to have a Jewish communist be stickied and worshiped in Jow Forums? go back to your Jow Forums safe space.

Attached: basedJew.png (358x416, 232K)

He has his master's thesis, his book and his resume posted on his website. You can probably look him up on the databases of colleges he went to if you want some sort of confirmation. Some people are just unfortunately named. Heck, you can even look up the name and the first result that comes up is a writer from Bungie studios.

Why is stallman driving a proprietary vehicle?

Yes, also fixed some other stuff

Who. Is. He?

According to him it's OK as long as it isn't a computing device and can't install software or updates. You don't need a free software microwave. Personally I prefer free software, but think there are bigger things to worry about in life than the odd piece of proprietary software.

can't even install coreboot and OP thinks he's new RMS? loooooooool

I think you mean archetype, Ricky.

Torvalds is held in a similar high regard and that fucker complains about Debian being too hard to install.

Attached: debian - linux for lesbians.png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

RMS can't even install a distro on his librebooted thinkpad. He only knows emacs stuff

emacs is a distro

and he has to get someone to install it

he's right though
currently the easiest distro to install is Ubuntu distros & cloverOS (No sarcasm, I'm being 100% serious)
and that is fucking sad, honestly. It really shows how fucking garbage most distros are.

And is based on ubuntu? loooooooool

Luke Smith made a great video on how to install Arch Linux so everyone can run Arch on their computer

he is dumb

Is he a jew?

Why does that matter?

yes

Source: I met him once in a grocery store

Was he talking about infeterance in barcode scanners?

I saw Luke at a second hand store in Georgia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen X200's in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Thinkpads and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each laptop and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

LARBS saved my life. Luke Smith is justice. I used to be proud of my retardation but now I read the man command.

wtf is dis bs

Pasta

John Galt

/OURGUY/ !! !
>/OURGUY/ !!! !
/OURGUY/ !! !
>/OURGUY/ !!! !
/OURGUY/ !! !
>/OURGUY/ !!! !
/OURGUY/ !! !

Attached: 1530910707633.png (459x522, 431K)

Fuck you Julian you know I only got my grade ten, I'm tryin' to do important stuff like growin' dope and you're tryin' to get me learnt which is fuckin' stupid.

larbs.sh saves lives

>RMS vs Luke Smith
The virgin techno SJW vs the chad Nietzschean anprim

Attached: factory.jpg (640x500, 30K)

kek

since when did frog doll posting become a thing?

debian is hard
you have to know how to navigate their FTP to get the proper type of iso for your machine and usecase, navigate the installer, and if you choose not to install a de/wm it'll just dump you into a tty on boot without anything being set up
t.debianfag

this tbqh, who is RMS?

That'll be the day

Eh, he doesn't fit into the extremist al-right. Not enough of a traditional world-view.

The original plan wasn't to have that guy install coreboot. The other guy offered to fix it and later on offered coreboot just cause he had no reason not to at the time.

You know he's librebooted some of his other Thinkpads right?

He says he won't on his site

Yes. As bloated as some of his shit is its better than most.

Attached: MinimalToBoatPerformaceGraph.png (640x400, 40K)

On the X200, which you can do through software.

No that's X60. The X200 requires external flashing

Yeah, whatever. X series fucking sucks anyway.

(checked)
isn't Luke jewish?

I thought he was an Arab, based on his eyes.

He's redpilled on the shitskin invasion of Europe and the ongoing global genocide of the White Race. Of course leftist-traitors here would hate him.

Is he even Jewish? Most FSF is.

I am 100% certain these daily threads are made by Luke.
Why are these even allowed? The discussion is never about technology, and randomly drawing a comparison to RMS doesn't make it Jow Forums related either.

Linux Varg daddy

>t.salty phonelet

Attached: 1520552712226.png (2518x1024, 373K)

Luke is hot desu, I'd let him sink his big vim plug-in into my programming socks if you catch my drift, hehe.

The bloated i3wm. Real dudes use dwm with st as terminal

>st
no features and muh minimalism which results in latency
lwn.net/Articles/751763/