Photoshop is better than GIMP

>photoshop is better than GIMP

Attached: 2018-08-28-132339_1440x900_scrot.png (1440x900, 294K)

What tablet/pen do you have?

Gimp is absolute garbage compared to everything
Even an operating system as bloated as windows takes less time to boot than it takes time for it to load and display an image.
Photoshop actually does the thing I want without prompting me with 12 alerts.
>muh free software
Krita outperforms Gimp in UI, performance and features despite the fact it only advertises itself as a drawing program and not a general purpose image editor.

Attached: darker-theme.jpg (1692x936, 362K)

a cheap wacom that cost me like 100 bucks.

didn't use it much but as far as i can tell gimp is god-tier

GIMP is better for photo editing and photo manipulation.

you can combine mypaint and GIMP and you got like 80-90% of photoshop level.

Why on each would you draw with GIMP instead of using at least something like Krita that's designed for it. I don't really like Photoshop for drawing either desu

Which one earns more revenue for it's user base? I'll use that one, please

>consumerist
>Thinks more money means better product

Filthy pleb.

>for it is user base

why can't a single person on Jow Forums get this right? public education has utterly failed

For my use GIMP is good nuff for me. I don't see the logic in paying adobe for basic photo manipulation.

Use krita
As for everyone else that's just looking to poorly edit and deep fry memes, GIMP is more than enough.

paint.net with a plugin pack

Change my mind

Can I use Krita to draw anime girls?

Wrong, fucking plebs.

Attached: 1533840689743.gif (403x447, 316K)

It's not much better then Krita.

yes, for work is better

why not use krita?

>it's
retard

I'm a phone poster (not gonna browse Jow Forums on work desktop, faggot).Google isn't getting it right. I'm not scrolling back on a touch screen to remove an apostrophe.

Needed gimp, mypaint, AND krita for this masterpiece. Worth the effort, though.

Attached: nigger.png (1728x1728, 1.96M)

I can draw just fine in paint

Attached: adobe.png (895x511, 22K)

Attached: Install Gentoo7.png (1572x955, 623K)

Anyone who makes this argument simply does not do anything professionally. This is a fact.

I have respect for GIMP purely for the fact that it will open fucking anything you throw at it. I had to view a fucking .ppm file the other day and gimp displayed it no problemm

>drawfag
install Krita
it's far better than GIMP, especially for drawing

Nice try Carlos, if you work hard enough you'll be able to buy Photoshop some day. Don't worry.

Probably an Intuos Draw. I have the same one, works perfectly on both Linux and Windows (but Windows needs extra drivers)

Huion New 1060 Plus

Attached: _1060plus-__7_2_.jpg (1500x1500, 78K)

Krita

hey cris what's your end game?

Good choice. A waccom that you can afford is better than the cheap chinkshit tablets that are fucking horrible at any price.

You can't even draw a circle in GIMP.

> open .kra
> memory is gone
> os freezes for several seconds every few minutes
It's too bad because krita is so good otherwise

>the mouth has cat ears
MUH
DICK

Let me know when I can resize my selection area in krita like you can in gimp and I'm sold.

Photoshop recognized my Surface Pro (2017)'s pen pressure. GIMP doesn't and there are no fixes for this as far as I know. That's one reason Photoshop > GIMP.