Hypothetically, what would you do if we reached a scientific and technological wall where nothing can be improved...

Hypothetically, what would you do if we reached a scientific and technological wall where nothing can be improved? This includes software aswell.

Attached: between-two-electrodes-one-can-see-electric-lightning-flash-symbol-AWXK41.jpg (1040x1390, 124K)

fuck anime cat girls 24/7 in my virtual reality machine

Worship God in TempleOS

Know its time for WW3

fuck anime cat girls 24/7 in reality

fuck anime cat girls 24/7 outside of reality

The end of evolution is death.

fuck an anime cat girl that is inside reality from outside of reality

fuck anime cat girls 24/7 in between realities

Based

Based

Based and redpilled

Based and greenpilled

Based and chaospilled

So for that to happen the human instinct for improvement would have to live on for long enough in some form. Would other instincts live on as well?

I can gardly comprehend what that would be like. We would be able to "teleport" poop out of our bodies or vice versa we would be able to poop lengthy hours at a time. That kind of techonologic-advancement? Or maybe even more? We would be integrated into a system where thousands of realistic virtual universes exist, and we'd probably have entertainment untill the end of time.

Well clearly the instinct to fuck anime catgirls is a staple of Humanity.

>We would be able to poop lengthy hours at a time
Brapfags are going too far.

>technological wall
Wouldnt that be the Planck scales and the speed of light? Im just a mere college dropout but last I checked if there are things that are impossible to get around its those

Assuming the universe isn't a simulation or we never find a vulnerability in the sandboxing, yeah those are pretty hard limits.

I would be really surprised, considering that even if every possible concept (e.g., clothes irons) is discovered, an optimized iteration of that concept can be constructed for each individual person. Then from this and previous behavior assume the media was once again lying to keep everyone down by doing all it can to stifle any further innovation no matter how small.

If somehow proven otherwise I guess I'd just go for the best stuff, which should be cheap enough since no one would want anything else and corporations had somehow innovated themselves to the point that they couldn't be better at anything including being nice, and then try to make myself better, since that would be the only thing left that could possibly improve.

get a job maintaining what's here.

3deep5me

>I can gardly comprehend what that would be like
I think the OP means a point where you would able to solve any problem as quickly as possible and efficiently as possible. Anything the laws of physics etc will allow. Nothing can be further improved upon.

So if you did want a virtual world or a spaceship or maybe even a planet it could be generated with as little effort as possible.

To answer OP, I'm not sure anything would happen. Things may stop at a standstill. But these "progressors" probably would have predicted the exact point that this scenario would happen a long time beforehand. Would they care? Depends if they're programmed to.

Somehow forgot to say I doubt humans will be around for this although they could be produced of course.

Hasn't Moore's law already shit itself?
Scared yet?