I don't like Linux because i can't play games!!!

>i don't like Linux because i can't play games!!!

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

i don't like linux because i don't have the knowledge to make it usable for everything i want to do. it seems like every program or application needs a workaround to get it to function properly

>i don't like linux because i don't have the knowledge to make it usable for everything i want to do
this

which distro did you used?

> he doesn't play roblox on his chromebook

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

Dubs checked and I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Hey user! Ditch that operating system you're intimately familiar with, and has all the licensed programs you use all the time.
>Download linux! So you can find free alternatives that can do half as much and break twice as often.
Linux fags will never know the pure bliss of installing a program for it to work just fine.

There is not a single good game on linux.

Attached: linux has no games.png (614x403, 72K)

you can't, you need a full os like GNU/Linux

Attached: top_gnu.jpg (700x519, 74K)

Name five programs that were like this
>inb4 w-w-well i-i o-only t-t-tried u-u-unsupported w-w-windows p-programs a-and n-nothing n-n-native
figures

Quake
>In b4 boomer

Attached: 1526356734114.jpg (520x519, 229K)

>mocking someone who openly admitted they lack the knowledge to make programs work.
Every time.

Shadow of Mordor
Hitman
Doom

I don't like Linux because I can't use [insert proprietary software for professionals here].

And rocketleague

Mah nigga

Attached: 1400255625060.jpg (547x511, 163K)

based

>sudo apt-get install (program)
>it just werks
How did you not figure this one out

This.

LOL

>mocking an operating system for not being user friendly without backing up your claims in any way, no examples even after requesting them
Every time. I bet you also openly dislike people who don't fall for horoscopes either? People should just shut up and accept everything as the truth.

This, along with less games are the only reasons why I haven't deleted windows yet.

>No Fortnite

Sounds about correct, OP.

what distro did you usr & what software did you tried to install?

There is no other reason to own a high end computer unless you are one of them workstation users.