WINDOWS ZERO DAY IN THE WILD

Some insane tranny released an unpatched Windows ZERO day:

github.com/SandboxEscaper/randomrepo/blob/master/PoC-LPE.rar

Wonder which country/criminal org will release the first malware based on it...

Attached: 1525936557315.jpg (1200x1198, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-kb4100347-intel-cpu-update-causing-boot-issues-and-pushed-to-amd-users/
tomshardware.com/news/windows-10-zero-day-exposed-twitter,37709.html
web.archive.org/web/20180829002401/https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-kb4100347-intel-cpu-update-causing-boot-issues-and-pushed-to-amd-users/
virustotal.com/#/file/e7e44cd2daf4f5b67072d9e66f76387e92374160059d924ee62eb358fe12b3dc/detection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some insane tranny released an unpatched Windows ZERO day:

aka your average Windows update

kek'd

Attached: 1524760199304.png (602x341, 45K)

thx OP all my files just got encrypted. i'll send you 2 bitcoins when they crash to 2$

Fucking trannies lol

>insane tranny
As opposed to sane trannies?

Attached: 1403901384001.png (662x635, 139K)

lol

Attached: 00000000000000003.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Seriously though. Is this thing legit?

B A S E D
and
R E D P I L L E D

Attached: adg.png (639x123, 8K)

what does this do fuck up win10? I hope Microsoft still release LTSB 2018 in 20days I want to install it and forget about the future.

GOT'EM

Taste the pain.

Come on you lot. If this is legit, then it is big news

>zero day vulnerability leaves you vulnerable to malware
>Microsoft's response is to completely destroy your PC and make it unusable period

OH NO NO NO NO

bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-kb4100347-intel-cpu-update-causing-boot-issues-and-pushed-to-amd-users/

tomshardware.com/news/windows-10-zero-day-exposed-twitter,37709.html

Legit

>giving kike's hardware clicks
Fuck off.

>suicidal tranny
gee go figure

No need for talk like that pal. It's not on many tech websites yet. This was just the one I found

So archive the link he gave you instead of being a dick about it. Anyways can someone explain this to a brainlet?

Are you the cheetahposting guca?

I am saddened that people here aint more interested in this

\G\ is a systemd/linux site, not a wintard circlejerk.

lmao, it'll probably kill itself by tomorrow

Thanks, uploading this to every malware analysis site out there so a signature will show up before you can use it.

Check. Got it

Attached: Apone_wears_helmet.jpg (1280x697, 139K)

web.archive.org/web/20180829002401/https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-kb4100347-intel-cpu-update-causing-boot-issues-and-pushed-to-amd-users/
^Archive that link, also INTEL CAN'T STOP LOSING

Attached: 1520665704754.jpg (1405x1729, 605K)

>Just buy it!!
Also
>The researcher also seems to have been trying to sell this bug to others in the past month. Someone with the same “SandboxEscaper” name posted several times on Reddit asking how to sell Windows zero-day bugs. They also mentioned on Twitter that they “can’t wait to sell” bugs in Microsoft’s software.

Attached: output.webm (1086x814, 1.23M)

I fucking hate these mentally ill people

Holy shit fpbp

Attached: 1533105923053.jpg (517x768, 56K)

Already being flagged
virustotal.com/#/file/e7e44cd2daf4f5b67072d9e66f76387e92374160059d924ee62eb358fe12b3dc/detection

what makes a man do this to himself?

Attached: 1523930413559.jpg (400x400, 18K)

awful parenting + the shit they put in the food and water

>I'm no happy with myself
>Yep, I'll brutalize my body into an imitation of a female.
>Yep, still not happy.
Repeat as necessary.

I recall reading about a study that found that gender dysphoria spreads in social circles. Like most "ideas" nowadays, its just a mental infection.

bump for actual interest in the technology issue at hand

i wish i knew how to abuse these exploits for my own personal benefit

>its just a mental infection.
That is a very apt description

This too.

"You're responsible for everything wrong in the world as a white male".
Repeat this for 2 or 3 years in different ways coming out from the mouth of people considered the "good guys" and some people will just want to run from it.

would hit without any remorse t.bh

hope you get aids t.b.h

It is actually legit.
Tested on my system, it works.

As a Windows 10 user, I audibly keked

Attached: 1442691134843.jpg (493x655, 24K)

yeah it is, its just documentation and sauce on a MTM attack on WUpdates

Attached: 1521364534283.jpg (1008x1401, 148K)

He looks like he smells bad.

Didn't the fix for the last error like this make all of Intel's CPUs perform worse?

fuck off retard

I always figured their body just produces less testosterone and more estrogen. Like how some people are different height. Just another variation.

Ie 11?

Well user, ms just published Intel's micro code, no more work was done. Really just Intel shooting Microsoft and them self in the foot.

So what is wrong?

anyone know if older versions of windows are vulnerable? I'll just browse on linux until it's patched if that's the case

Apparently they are, with some modification to this thing's code

>hand microsoft the proof of concept code
>48 hours later they release an emergency patch that causes 10% of systems to experience a major problem

Yeah, at this point, the bad guys WANT you to expose their code because the fucking patches cause more damage than the vulns.

Attached: 47810_computer_windows_95.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

The
absolute
state

Attached: 1533427216113.png (278x258, 88K)

I've check the source, there are hard code required path.

> //We enumerate the path of PrintConfig.dll, which we will write the DACL of and overwrite to hijack the print spooler service

I don't find those dll on win7.

Attached: CP2077_Sun.png (330x319, 178K)

Is she (male) cute?

>local privilege only
yawn, not interesting

Yes, unfortunately, trannies are legal in western countries. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way for too long, tho.

Not really. Someone posted her (male) up here I'd still probably fuck desu. People this insane are great in bed

why does Jow Forums keep making me happy that ive moved to linux?

LOOK WHAT IT DID!

Attached: 1533187758574.jpg (1918x1669, 399K)

Why do you even have "print spooler service" enabled? Do you have a printer?

Do you?

Jow Forums is a windows, Mac and Linux desktop chan. On occasion we argue about chrome vs. Firefox but we 're ultimately desktops and battlestations.

MacOS doesn't have this problem™

Attached: 1533422183001.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

For you.

Honestly hes cute without that insane girl lsrping bullshit. Kind of makes you wonder how many perfectly good homos are mutilating their jink because they want to be a wahmen. Hecking crazy bro

you're in for a treat

This isn't as sophisticated as that. Basically just a patch to the Task Scheduler to fix it.

Attached: 1534190421948.jpg (187x270, 13K)

Zeroday for Mac OS would affect literally nobody.

Imagine actually thinking this is funny

Why is he (she? it?) so upset about an exploit in a commercial OS known for being full of holes?

As mentioned in the tomsharware article, the bug bounty probably wasn't very much and it must have had a hard time selling the exploit, meaning it isn't very good.

>now self conscious how Im standing
I don't even stand like that guy

he looks spanish or portuguese desu

>Be Beta
>Constantly rejected for CHADs
>Don't man up and work out, too hard.
>Feminize instead, men will fuck anything if they're drunk enough.
>lovemeplz

Something like this probably. Being a scrawny beta cuck will fuck with your brain after a long while I suppose.

if you didn't bully at least one tranny into suicide you are wasting your life mate
hurry up there's not much of 'em left

>no one uses MacOS
it would affect some people. I, for one, would love to fuck with my buddy's PC immediately.

osx doesn't run on pcs dumbass

yer but if you are more masculine you actually respond better to hormones than people with less masculine features. sounds conteractive but its true. some peoples body express T/E more than others. still hard to transition if you huge jock thou but you might get larger brests etc. if you have larger dic/arms/shoulders etc as a man..

mental illnesses

>looks like they smell
I've been seeing people comment this on stuff more lately and I don't get it. Is it just a meme? I'm paranoid about smelling bad and there's definitely people that look like they would smell but in this instance I'm not seeing what makes this person smell bad please explain faggot fucking user

Attached: 893489565.jpg (665x574, 24K)

>PC
>Personal Computer
Macs are PCs dumbass

>interested in a local exploit
Why? If local access is taken it is end game already.
That's why I guess it only has a medium CVSS score.

>Date Modified: May 2018
I guess Microsoft just doesn't a give a fuck.

Post-Modern American culture

this so much
>omg a local exploit
nigga, just open the box and steal the HDD

Trips confirm

Macs literally aren’t though, they had a whole advertising campaign based on that fact

>denying your own experience and knowledge of language just to defend a company
The absolute state of macfags

Using proprietary software.

found the assblasted trannie

>talking about the tranny instead of the exploit
I want Jow Forums to leave

Hair, how they dress, skin, etc

>Apparently they are, with some modification to this thing's code
You mean the author or the exploit?

Macs are still PCs, doesn't matter what Apple says. (And you can run Mac OS on non-Apple hardware.)

Same thing with GIF being spelled that way instead of Jiff, or Pepe still being alive.

They are heterosexual and like women so much that they want to be women. Then the estrogen slowly turns them bisexual and lastly homosexual.