Junko, she's pretty fucking cute

Junko, she's pretty fucking cute.
Skyrim, it's a pretty good fucking game.

Attached: 1517788984938.png (266x247, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3hAVjTSTM
youtube.com/watch?v=XjlBXmn2Q0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it actually any good? I have been deliberating picking it up for years. It's probably only like 5 bucks on PS3 now so maybe I'll nab it.

Reddit, it's a pretty good fucking site.

Why is her name junko

Attached: 1510642350131.png (585x500, 179K)

fuck you

Attached: efe.jpg (1000x808, 276K)

JUNKáµ’

the whole norse snowy mountains theme is cool but the quests and stuff aren't very interesting
idk i haven't gotten that far in the main quest to be fair it might get better later

Get the game on PC (not the Special Edition but the Original game)
Then get all the DLC:
[magnet:?xt=urn:btih:nbdzhltnu4jbouxfvb3wt3ffqebf6kqi&dn=Skyrim.Dawnguard.DLC.%28bsa%2Besm%29]
[magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3tncuhnjtaoswmj3pypszqsljmlscifx&dn=Skyrim.Dragonborn.DLC.%28bsa%2Besm%29]
[magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6ga3wy7uxkqaszmwajid2j6yyuubkqys&dn=Skyrim.Hearthfire.DLC.%28bsa%2Besm%29]

Unironically, it is pretty good, especially for new players. I genuinely wish I could play it agian for the first time. Everyone love to rip on it but deep down we all love it.

Cause she's trash.

Attached: 2018-10-21-12-37-16.jpg (1078x986, 148K)

Thanks

My PC isn't built rn (sitting in pieces in my room) but I'll consider this

The main quest is kinda bland desu but some of the guild questlines are amazing. Both the DLC questlines are pretty great too, with Dawguard being the superior imo.

ye i haven't got to any of the dlc's, i was planning on joining the thieves' guild but i got bored before i reached it because i felt like i had to do every quest i stumbled across for some reason

You need to buy Dawguard if you want the best video game waifu to ever exist

The combat sucks, the wolrd is empty, the dungeons are all the same, the enemies are all the same, the npcs ruin the immersion, roleplaying is difficult 'cause sometimes the game forces you to do evil or plain dumb things
despite all of this i've played it for hundreds of hours so idk, i guess it was worth the money

Fuck off redditfag.

What are you talking about, Lydia will carry your burdens in the base game

Fuck off trashcunt

>skyrim
>good
sweetie...

Eat shit dog.
>not making your own skyrimfu

Eat dog shit

>not being your skyrimfu and smexing Lydia

Junkshit got a trip ew

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3hAVjTSTM