Food Delivery is now almost 100% outsourced for most Restaurants

>Food Delivery is now almost 100% outsourced for most Restaurants
>Still have to Tip

Fuck this gay earth, I thought Technology was supposed to make shit cheaper and easier.

Attached: Capture.png (327x487, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarship.sha.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1109&context=articles
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/tipping-point-ottawa-loses-billions-in-undeclared-income/article4418504/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/18/death-from-overwork-japans-karoshi-culture-blamed-young-mans-heart-failure
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201806230034.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/woman-japan-dies-overwork-common-death-article-1.3542948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tipping is the most basic of etiquettes

Laughs in nipponese

Attached: nippon.jpg (1600x831, 205K)

Don't live in shitholes where people are paid less than minimum wage then.

If they want more money, then they should just get a better job.

Tipping is an acknowledgement of exceptional service, and should not be a custom. It makes no sense, as there are plenty of minimum wage positions that don't get tips, this retarded American culture of customary tipping needs to be stopped.

Ahh yes, work til you die nipponese work ethics

I licked a negro once

This

Only niggers and jews cry about tipping

>work til you die
That's a meme. Japanese work ethic is sitting hours in your office and do nothing because you can't go before your boss leaves.

There's such a thing as tipped wages. Some people are making $4 an hour because tips are so ingrained to those positions. Things aren't going to change.

Ordering food is degenerate.

>Get uber eats delivery for me and 3 friends
>Delivery fee is like 5 bucks at most
>Achmed picks up my food and gets it over in a flash
>Have the option to tip only AFTER the delivery is over electronically
>Don't

Devilish

Gratuities are part of the bill. The Japanese are just telling you not to tip them twice, because they already charged you for it whether you were impressed by the service, or not.

Then faggots like you turn around and cry about their countries being flooded with shitskins

That's the same thing everywhere. I spend most of my day on leddit and I'm a well paid mid-level dev. I only really work during crunch time, which is like one or two weeks every once in a while.

For waiters, they are supposed to be guaranteed atleast minimum wage if they dont make enough from tips.

Kinda fucked up for Doordash because they use their own Cars/Gas though

Oh yeah uber literally raking in billions off of achmeds illegal status to drive my food to me is my countries fault

Lol kill yourself. Like tipping him changes what you're saying in any way

Only poor or jewish people complain about tipping.

The only reason uber exists in the first place is because of cheap fucks like you, so yes you are part of the reason why achmeds and pacos are imported by the millions every year.

An uber delivery driver refused to deliver to me without telling anyone, because she heard my dogs bark the last time she delivered to me (not that she had contact with my dogs, but the fact that she was made aware that I had dogs in the house was enough).
The Thai restaurant that I ordered from was pissed, and the owner had to remake the delivery, and he drove it down himself. Nice guy, and he was completely embarrassed while explaining what happened.

in only so many states
not in my state I know that so I don't tip anyone for anything no matter what

Not as extreme as in Japan though. They amass hundreds of unpaid overtime hours because they're forced to stay if their boss is still around and sometimes even after that to go to one of these horrible "drinking parties". Crunch times are usually at Friday when they have to sort out their shit in just a few hours. This is why Japan has such a low productivity despite their ass-long working times. All that karoshi shit is a thing of the 80s and early 90s, or just harassment victims where one poor fucker was forced to work non-stop because his colleagues pushed all their work on him so they can slack off even more.

Attached: main-qimg-f297223333074c464445d3c1eb040dda.png (350x237, 118K)

>Tipping is an acknowledgement of exceptional service,

Except that is mostly not true at all.

scholarship.sha.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1109&context=articles

"In a quantitative review of 14 studies involving
2,645 dining parties from 21 different restaurants,
I found that the average correlation between
tip percentages and service ratings was only
. 11. In other words, service ratings explained an
average of less than 2 percent of the variation in
a restaurant’s tip percentages"

Turns out people already will have a general idea how much they will tip when they go out, the quality of the service doesn't matter.

>boss pays you a shitty wage
>get butthurt that the customer isn't subsiding your wage
How about get upset at your boss since their business seems to only be viable with slave labor ??

Attached: tips.jpg (927x1263, 185K)

tips are created by racists to bring down the black the back man if anything we want the sjw legacy to be abolishing tips which is just a form of institutional racism.

>tfw my income is so high that I regularly tip $100

No I just mean the slacking off is the same everywhere. I bet in terms of actual hours spent doing actual work they're more productive but they're just low on labor/hour because they spend all day AT work but doing nothing.

>285.80
>gratuities
c'mon that's standard here in Canada as well, no way a waiter/waitress would deliver 2++ dollars worth of food and not be compensated

Technology made it easier to siphon money out of you.

>Kinda fucked up for Doordash because they use their own Cars/Gas though

Which is exactly why I dont use those services.

Fuck everything about the gig economy.

If I offered you a job where you can come and go whenever you want, you have to bring your own tools and be responsible for your own supplies and it pays 1/2 the min wage you would tell me to get fucked

IRS mileage cost at 54c per mile btw

>>Still have to Tip
I don't see what's wrong?

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

servers in Canada only make like $2 less then the general min wage, in some places its on par with min wage.

unless you live in litteral bumfuck no where , you will be making decent money when you count your tips.

>A recent CRA audit of income earned by 145 wait staff in St. Catharines, Ont., revealed $1.7-million in unreported tips and gratuities. On average, this amounts to $12,000 in unreported income per person audited and the audit uncovered that wait staff were only reporting between zero and 10 per cent of their tip income. In addition, it was found that tip income typically amounted to between 100 and 200 per cent of wage income. That is, wait staff earn up to double their wage income in tips.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/tipping-point-ottawa-loses-billions-in-undeclared-income/article4418504/

So these people were making 3x the min wage which would equal to about $30/hour and under reporting their tips to pay even less in taxes/get a tax refund

Take your fucking Jow Forums bullshit back there you stupid faggot. I drive for uber as well as order from achmeds all the time and theres no easier way to make quick cash. 10 hours of work on a weekend for upwards of 400-500 bucks. You might do well to understand that paco is making more fucking money than you are.

It's rude to tip that much unless the bill is above $500.
I learned that when I first came to US. Waitress followed me out, because she thought I made a mistake. Then she tought me how much to tip.

*tips the government*

Attached: taxesimage.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

>Waitress followed me out
my dick started to get hard at this point. was she cute?

>t. paco

LARP

not him but if you consider the wear on your vehicle you're actually making less. As I understand Uber drivers are not considered employees. Do you niggas get to deduct mileage from your taxes?

>underaged
$100 dollars isn't that much money when you grow up user.

It is to give away 43

Attached: uber shekels per hour.jpg (1086x1155, 228K)

>live in Australia
>tipping culture doesn't exist except slightly for food deliveries where it's customary to give the change to the driver
>places start accepting cards
>these delivery apps come out
>haven't paid for anything with cash in years
RIP delivery drivers getting tips.

This is why I don't take what uberfags claim they make seriously. Anyone with half a brain knows driver-based jobs are a money pit if you're using your own car. I did delivery jobs for years and did ubereats for awhile after that, and never again. The amount of people who don't tip yet expect top tier service and you to jump through hoops is fucking ridiculous. Uber can go fuck themselves, classic example of corporate greed fed by the offspring of cheap boomers and third worlders

Only niggers and jews pay their employees below minimum wage

Tipping is stupid, there should be no ethics or morals when it comes to what you pay for your fucking food. It's the employer's job to pay the employee, if they need to hike prices to do that, so be it. I don't want to tip. I've seldom tipped more than 10%, and I will NEVER tip at a even remotely expensive place to eat.

you know what kills me, is when there is some added gratuity for groups larger than X.

Like retard, im bringing you business so you want to charge me more ??

yeah no joke, you'd think 10+ people walking through the door in an empty restaurant would look like a fat sack of cash already for them, and then they tack gratuity onto it all.

maybe they'd be more happy if we walked in single file, ordered our meals and then bunched the tables together? I understand that it's more work to take care of a group as opposed to one person, but it's got to be more of a pain to manage 20 individuals than a single 20 person group. Less legwork, even.

At least most places have the decency to tell you when they're fucking you with already-implemented tips. Sure makes coughing up my tip easier, because it will be nothing.

>If your boss never leaves then fuck you
Awesome "ethics" they got there.

Pretty much.
Also, Japanese service is always good, in my experience, and they feel that giving good service is natural and not something to be rewarded for.

> All that karoshi shit is a thing of the 80s and early 90s
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/18/death-from-overwork-japans-karoshi-culture-blamed-young-mans-heart-failure
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201806230034.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/woman-japan-dies-overwork-common-death-article-1.3542948

Attached: image.jpg (682x419, 145K)

Yep, classical work place bullying.

Have you ever had a bad experience anywhere outside of Japan? In the US the only bad experience I have ever had were at muslim owned businesses.

Are you implying they were hazed? I don’t see how that makes a difference, they still died of causes that people their age aren’t supposed to die from.

If tipping on a $15 order is a problem for you, you shouldn't be ordering food.

>doubling down on a LARP

Not really bad experiences, but fairly neutral experiences to be sure.

Bro come on it's cheba hut... I actually just ate some cheba hut tonight, got a humbolt pinner and tipped a dollar. Weird!

please kys

What larp? Are you insinuating that $100 is a lot of money? I'm broke as fuck, and $100 is not a lot of money to me.

It's the culture of the 80s and 90s still in effect today that's the problem. It seems fairly localized, too, like parts of Tokyo for sure and in particular communities. In other places the obligation to stick around because your boss is still there isn't as strong or basically doesn't exist.
The problem is that there's still a lot of social conditioning going on in Japan, which isn't always bad but some of it isn't translating into productivity or personal and social health.
Things are changing but it'll be a while before karoshi is finally dealt with.

$100 isn't a lot, unless you tip that much regularly.

I never said that I tipped that much regularly. Just that I tipped that much once, and that the waitress told me that it was unuasually high for my bill once while on vacation. Now I know tipping is 10-25%.

What's a good tippu?

Attached: tipu.jpg (1172x1167, 237K)

Have you ever considered that being dumb with your money like tipping that much is what made your poor in the first place?

>Fuck this gay earth, I thought Technology was supposed to make shit cheaper and easier.
Lol no. Technology is created to either increase profits or advance the war machine.

And that's for ONE whole weekend? Wow, sign me the FUCK up!!!

Let me ask you this. If Uber is such a huge money maker, why are 95% of the people driving for Uber immigrants or minorities? Why aren't the doctors, lawyers, software engineers, or any other six figure salary makers flocking to Uber if it's so great? Does it have anything to do with the fact that you don't make as much as you think you do or claim? Is it because, despite the fact that Uber is a multi-billion dollar company, they don't offer health insurance/benefits to full time employees? That they don't even consider people working for them to be employees no matter how many hours they drive? I'd love to hear your explanation for this. After all, who wouldn't want to "be their own boss", work when they want to work and make hundreds of dollars with ease, such clearly driving a car is significantly easier and less stressful than being a doctor or lawyer and what not

Well when I say poor. I'm poor in my opinion, but richer than you. I mean $100 dollar tip doesn't hurt me, but it fucking excites you to no end you shit for brains third worlder.

Sauce?

Oh yeah I almost forgot, if you get assaulted or get into an accident you're SOL

I bet you're one of those people that can't make ends meet but buys Apple whenever there's a new release. You only have yourself to blame for poverty.

tipping is part of the culture of going to a restaurant in america
if you don't want to tip, make your own food

you're already a cheapskate, making your own food is cheaper
you're going to have to develop that skill on your own anyway, since you'll never be able to find someone to cook for you with that kind of counter-cultural personality trait and pocketbook

You bet, or you're hoping that I am one, because you are at a shitty position in life, and you just seem to not be able to shake out of the rut.
Now let's go back to the fact that spending a $100 on a tip completely destroys you when most people my age earn that while on break taking a shit. You are either underaged, or even broker than I am for that to happen, but for some reason you are accusing me of being impoverished.

>can't afford to tip $100
Everyone else is a poorfag

>poorfag incel seeking validation via $100 tip to 5/10 waitress
cringe

BBQ I fucking hope, I ain't paying shit if it doesn't include BBQ sauce

>reee someone spent what my country makes in a year
Fuck off back to Africa N'docu.

>LET'S TIP 100 ON 250 MEAL EVEN THOUGH I MAKE 30K A YEAR
>REEEEEEE WHY AM I POOR

Oh so you did not understand the situation. Shit it's not my fault you have problems with reading comprehension.

>can't afford to tip $100
>Calling anyone else poor

Only poorfags spend $100 on tips to pretend that they're not poor.

>this guy can afford to tip $100, he must be poor
Only poor fags get this angry over someone else tipping $100.

No offense but you really do come across as a butthurt poorfag. Why do you care so much how other people tip?

If you can afford to tip $100 you definitely shouldn't. Thinking that you should when you can is why you're poor.

>Getting this irate over someone tipping as much as it costs to take a date out to watch a movie.
I feel bad for you.

>Thinking that you should when you can is why you're poor.
Maybe we have different opinions of what poor is.
I thought I was poor until I started to read your comments.

>paying thots to go out with you
>paying extra to waitress just to pretend you're not poor
You're destined to a life of poverty

Rich people don't tip $100 because they have better things to do with that money.

>paying thots to go out with you
Paying for a date during courtship is normal in my society, and it's almost necessary to do if you plan on having sex with a stranger.
>paying extra to waitress just to pretend you're not poor
It was a hundred dollars dipshit, and not something that would actually break a normal pesons bank account.
>You're destined to a life of poverty
Shit as long as it's not the same type of poverty like yours where spending $100 is equal to life, and death choice.

Here in tacoland you rarely tip the waiter/delivery boy.

Who you tip is whoever made the food.
Example whoever grilled your meat, the person who made your tacos, any kind of food or the place in general.
Never the waiter.

>paying for thing you could get for free if you're not autistic

>$100
You don't know what rich people do user stop larping.

>paying for thing you could get for free if you're not autistic
Are you talking about movies, or sex?

>You don't know what rich people do but I do because I tip $100
lmao

What about the person that deported you, I'm assuming they also get a tip?

You're telling me that rich people don't tip over $100 when eating at a nice restaurant where the bill warrants a $100 or more tip?
That would be hard to do since restaurants will include gratuity in the bill if your order surpasses a certain amount.

Tipping is voluntary while bills aren't

The boss is also just waiting for everyone else to leave. What a dilemma.

>except slightly for food deliveries where it's customary to give the change to the driver
I've never heard of this and I've had food delivered multiple times.

Here in eastern eu i only tip at high profile places.
BUT I give pocket change to the guys assisting at the gas station especially if they clean the windshield well. I just feel sorry for them

Attached: 1521447941528.jpg (662x858, 234K)

well if you tip 10-20% of your order that means wait stuff splits 10-20% of restaurant turnover, risk and tax free