OH NO NO NO

>"JUST BUY IT, YOU DUMBFUCKS"

hardocp.com/article/2018/08/28/nvidia_controls_aib_launch_driver_distribution/

>nvidia board partners have to submit the details of reviewers to nvidia for approval before they are allowed to ship them a card for review
>reviewers must sign a multi-year NDA to be allowed to review the 2000 series cards
>nvidia can pull the plug on a board partner card's driver support if they don't play ball, essentially bricking the card
>jensen: "just buy the fucking cards, they are worth it you retards, trust me"

Is this the end for Nvidia? Just how fucking shit are these cards if they are blocking reviewers from saying anything bad about them? Damage control before this shit is even released.

Attached: nvidiot.jpg (796x805, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-to-control-aibs-custom-rtx-2080-ti-reviews.422723/#post-5579179
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, if some company has the best products and creates absolutely insane innovative feature for their products it cant squeeze some money from the market with no competition? Are you that retarded?

Does this mean that amd gpus are good now?

Nvidia become Apple

No competition, Vega was terrible.

No, it means they're fucking shit, Nvidia likely knows more than we do about what AMD is going to do next, and it seems they have absolutely no worry whatsoever about it.

So glad I only pre-ordered one 2080ti instead of 2.
Still excited nonetheless.

You fucking retard, you fell for the marketing, you're beyond saving.
Don't you know that the more you buy the more you save?

>AMDrone reviewers try their best to slander Nvidia's cards and make them look worse than they are
>Nvidia says that's enough
>"RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I bought one too user, what are you going to do about it?

>absolutely insane innovative feature
Is this bait?

Attached: fresh shiggy.png (640x640, 545K)

But you bought only ONE, you said so yourself, instead of 2, or optimally 3 for their new threeway SLI.

Son of a bitch Kyle & SHITocp permanently blacklisted for being an AYYMD asslicker still trying to slander the winning company Nvidia, can't get any more pathetic than that

>I bought one too user, what are you going to do about it?

You didn't buy one, nvidia doesn't pay you enough to astroturf about it to afford one, Pajeet

AYYMD finished, assblasted, arrested and suspended from twitter.

Why is Nvidia proclaimed the no competition market monopoliser doing shit that proves otherwise?

Attached: giggle.gif (250x146, 919K)

The absolute state of Nvidiot shills.
Sad!

User was banned from roblox AND minecraft for this post.

The new gpus are so powerful that they have to control the reviewers' enthusiasm
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaa

>innovative

30 years late in the game i guess is innovative now

Wrong. Nvidia always was like apple, but now it's so obvious even plebs can see it.

forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-to-control-aibs-custom-rtx-2080-ti-reviews.422723/#post-5579179

> That's just a big can of nonsense (and I initially wrote another word there). NVIDIA always has tracked what media gets what AIB samples, period. You know who does that as well? AMD, they even regulate what brand and sample end up at what reviewer. How conveniently he forgets to mention that.

>Believing the lies of an AYYMD asslicker paid shill Kyle

>'You must sign a 5 year NDA to download the driver through a secure encrypted logon in order to review our GPU's.'

It's over.

It's fucking over.

RTX series confirmed shit.

Attached: Mister_Spacely.jpg (621x480, 55K)

You don't understand OP, they don't give a fuck about Gayming as a market.
They'd rather sell the silicon overpriced to enterprises for meme learning.
In fact, you should be grateful they released anything at all, kneel down and suck jacket man's dick while filling his jacket's pocket with your hard earned money.

Can you repeat that in English?

>forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-to-control-aibs-custom-rtx-2080-ti-reviews.422723/#post-5579179
Let me ask.
Does AMD also threatens to remotely fry the boards?

>Believing the lies of an AYYMD asslicker Kyle that has been DEBUNKED by other hardware editors

Let me ask again.
Does AMD also threatens to remotely fry the boards?

Okaay okay
AMD = Good guy
nvidia/intel = Bad guy

Attached: 1535476734339.gif (250x188, 1.17M)

>don't give a fuck about Gayming as a market.
still 80% of their revenue

nothing stopping them from buying their own cards

Don't forget they also force board partners to purchase all of Nvidia's 10 series stock left from the mining bubble or else they won't get a 20 chip.

everyone knew that after their conference
question is: who the hell do we trust now? everyone is compromised, I would believe a review when I see a receipt from store before it

Lol, no. you meant miners.

miners were buying nvidia as last resort when AMD ran out, also bubble lasted only for two quarters for both - it's nothing

1723/3207 When mining was full speed.

Attached: nvidia results may 2018.png (722x358, 105K)

ehm, 1723 is predicted revenue for q1 2019.

Yeah, pick your quarter mate, it tells the same story.

it grew same percentage as datacenter, you are overestimating mining craze for nvidia
it was crazy for AMD though, because they got much smaller revenue so percentages are way bigger

0/10
fucking disgrace

Attached: 165823059.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Ok, so you assume gamers have the same kind of infinite pocket datacenters have.
Maybe Nvidia did the same, and that's why their new card for 'normies' is worth almost a month salary.

>Is this the end for Nvidia?

It very much is. They are so fucking fucked right now. In fact, I'm just gonna go ahead and buy me AMD's cards that compete with the 1080 ti and the RTX ones, such as

So fucked lol!

Attached: 1473350458046.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

They don't need to, the cards are engineered to fry by themselves.

Attached: 1509796974640.png (930x718, 447K)

Dude, it's not all gloom.
Now the only thing AMD needs to do is print a 7nm Vega with 2Ghz clock to compete.
Sure, it won't raytracing, but who cares?

>Sure, it won't raytracing
to be seen, i'm looking forward to 3dmark ray tracing demo

Most people won't care, though. I know I don't.
NVidia could have obliterated AMD if all that GPU real estate was just Cuda cores.

What could possibly be that Nvidia is so embarrassed or scared about that they would use an NDA fear tactic against people? They must not have enough faith in their own products anymore or perhaps they intend to sabatoge their own products, hmm.

ITT: AMDrones are jelly because they're too poor and stupid to buy the best cards of the century

Stop it with this headcanon

>they don't give a fuck about Gayming as a market.
But they do because it's their biggest revenue source

i don't know satan, maybe???

Ironic corporate shilling is still shilling

This is the most shill post I've ever seen in my life

Cards so great they have to control who reviews them. There's still time to cancel your pre-order if you're getting cold feet, user.

>Believing the lies of an AYYMD asslicker shill Kyle that has been DEBUNKED HARD by other hardware editors

I seriously cannot buy Nvidia because of its stealth & gaymer marketing. AMD better red communism is pretty embarrassing but at least it has an honest vibe to it. Nvidia is just Intel levels evil.

>creates absolutely insane innovative feature for their products

t. Quck

Everyone knows AMD pays shills; you're probably one of them considered how his post is 100% accurate.

Attached: 1535135017300.jpg (700x662, 57K)

Trust the ones that get embargoed by NVidia.

It's not accurate, it's wishful thinking.