Linus

Why do you hate Linus Tech Tips?
Legit reasons

Attached: 1523978729301.png (842x575, 457K)

His personality annoys me

BECAUZ HE IS NOT SUPER 1337 HACKER LIEK ME ON LE 4CHINS

He's pretty based, can't hate him
The editors' jokes though are starting to get real old

Don't hate him, his content is just not for me. Linus is pretty much Babby's First Tech Youtuber, as soon as you get a decent technical background his content becomes next to useless.

Are there any decent tech youtubers?

If you don't mind drifting from computers to electrics in general, AvE is comfy as fuck.

>A leaf Race mixing and having mutt kids

into the trash it goes

>not wanting to mix with one of the best races out there
>thinking that mixing with japanese/korean/chinese is a bad thing
you know the best tech comes from those countries right?

His voice is annoying and his earrings give me second hand embarrassment.

Yeah, but you can't even get Chinese citizenship if you marry a Chinese citizen. You can't even buy a house. Maybe it could get you business connections but Chinese business customs are fucked up.

I don't. He is very insightful and clearly explains in a simplified easy to understand way complicated things to people like me who know little about tech.

Louis Rossmann
fantastic guy, fixes macs forca living because he hates shitty craftsmanship that goes into them

>Louis Rossmann

That guy is a complete prick. I watched one of his lives streams and he said

>"Thanks for the $2 donation, but that's not enough to read your comment"

Not even in a joking way, like a completely serious "how dare you only donate $2 to me" kind of way.

This. His fucking voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Attached: 1533469155192.gif (320x240, 991K)

Because he doesn't work with Stallman.

He married an Asian

>Why do you hate Linus Tech Tips?
he has shit content.

>Are there any decent tech youtubers?
steve at gamersnexus is good if you like detailed hardware info.
buildzoid has an autistic level of info if you can stay awake.

literally because he's literally...and I mean literally literally........LITERALLY a glorified children's t.v presenter. When you're an adult his shit is pretty annoying.

Youtube is an incredibly shitty platform and anyone who would willingly have anything to do with it is suspicious.

>billions of people
Ever think the problem is you?

He acts like a manchild for attention on the internet
Maybe he isn't so bad in reality but we never get to see what he really is

Maybe he knows that he is just playing with computer parts year on year
Maybe he knows that he is getting older and can't do this forever

He's an internet personality so I assume the worst because it's normally correct
Also ear rings are gay

Attached: 1534949568700.png (1236x1920, 1.41M)

>Also ear rings are gay
I was confused about him when I first saw him. Those earrings are gay as fuck but no gay person would have a haircut that shit

I mean he is 32
would you want to keep up the act of being a preppy childrens TV presenter for many years after this?

He owns a business. He has a set price to read comments, and he adheres to it. You don't think he'd give his time away for free do you?

>Lots of people use it so it must be good
Ever thought about eating shit? Billions of flies can't be wrong after all.

Linus is enjoyable to watch in most cases, the whole scrap yard wars is entertaining.

One issue with Linus is the constant shilling and advertisements, which is rather annoying but understandable since he employees people and runs a business. It's usually clear however who is sponsoring who so I can give a pass on that.

The biggest annoyance is that Linus is not very technically adept. His show makes a lot of mistakes and is semi-half-assed in proper technical reviews. Sometimes even misleading.

Not going to lie to you mate
watching people build computers is so boring once you learn what the hardware is actually capable of doing and the true benefits it has over the previous generation.

CPU performance has been near stagnant for years so these videos boil down to nothing.

Yeah I agree the entertaining factor in scrap yard wars is how stupid they can be and not how good of a build they make. Every build they made so far is trash in real world use, using a 60-120GB SSD, shitty cases, questionable power supplies, unrealistic deals, etc.

It's a fucking livestream. all you do is sit, do something and talk. If you don't want to read out a donation that's fine, but don't call someone out for not giving you enough money. He's pretty much calling that person a dick for not giving him enough money.

>He acts like a manchild for attention on the internet
Yeah no shit he is doing his job.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

>implying I wasn't pointing out that I get it and don't really judge him for what he is doing

The ads and clickbait... for fucks sake I understand that he has a bunch of employees to pay but Christ 2-3 ads a video is so fucking obnoxious

but Linus' wife is neither of those

Lol Oi Vei he needs his Shekels otherwise another Shoah is going to happen.

Because of this

Attached: linus tech tips gold.png (891x881, 660K)

Steve from Gamers Nexus is the guy who named the Jew and started the fire over Tom's Hardware shilling and lying about the RTX 2000 series GPUs. He can be a bit cocky, but he has more time in his field than most oither tech tubers and he seems like he knows more about the products he gets in than the average techie. I just watch him because he gets into the details, yet has a brutally honest blunt manner to his analysis that you don;t find in most youtubers (which probably explains why his sponsors drop him like crazy when he uploads critical reviews).

I don't hate Linus, but I've moved on from him at this point.

because I'm not a gullible 12-15 year old child like 90% of his audience.

Attached: iuesh2h09z911.jpg (3024x4032, 784K)

Too much paid content.

Because of an exaggerated greentext post that's nowhere near reality?

Attached: 1535505402895.png (500x445, 198K)

Attached: 1535060182830.png (800x975, 479K)

Stop shilling yourself Linus, you self-obsessed asshole!

Mostly jealousy