Whenever I walk away from my computer and just leave it sitting for 5 min or so suddenly I can hear my secondary hard...

Whenever I walk away from my computer and just leave it sitting for 5 min or so suddenly I can hear my secondary hard drive making a ton of noise and system shows up as using 50% of my Disk in task manager. The moment I come back and touch the mouse it drops to 0% and the hard drive stops making noise. I don't touch it for a few min system goes back up to 50% disk use.

What the fuck is going on do I have a virus that is stealing my data whenever it detects the computer isn't in use or is this a normal feature of Windows 10?

Pic related but the useage dropped to 0 before I could screencap because whenever I touch my computer it stops.

Attached: what the fuck.png (991x588, 51K)

Defragging maybe?

Your OS is indexing your fs.
just disable Windows Search Service

what is 'fs'?

>winblows 10
fucking retard

Install Gentoo

>OS war poster
Shit isn't like your videogame consoles. Go back to /v/ or reddit or whatever you basedboys use to talk about your children's toys.

Attached: 1535289547102.png (594x582, 41K)

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>winblows 10
fucking based

>OS war poster
Shit isn't like your videogame consoles. Go back to /v/ or reddit or whatever you basedboys use to talk about your children's toys.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>OS war poster

Retard. Get off of Jow Forums

fuck stick

fat sister

Fun stuff

>snipping tool
snibbedy snab! :D:D:D:D

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

windows 10 is scanning your HDD and sending the data to the HQ

Disable Idle Maintenance in task scheduler (it defrags the drive when the computer is idle) and Windows Defender (it runs virus scans).

file system
ntfs most of the time

Go back

floppy shithole

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>OS war poster

>winblows 10
fucking retard

File System

gentoo doesn't have this problem

Flash stick.

Windows pretty much fits the definition of a virus.

>OS war poster