Is the notch okay now?

Is the notch okay now?

Attached: pkhuZ_GY9EQgCriN_dk0097faOJdKhWmHnOVEYTvUpI.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

how about both are shit make a 5.2 screen with some bezel

Defending bezels now...

No. Neither rounded screen corners. Both are shit.

No

And a stylus

bezels are good enjoy your ghost touches

Not OK but it's pretty much the standard now.

Attached: idesigneditall.jpg (640x399, 90K)

Notch is inferior to Mi Mix and Vivo Nex design.

Nobody actually gives a shit about bezels. It's just tech reviewers who talk about it and companies trying to make you care. Normies (90%+ users) don't think about it at all.

Xperias still have the best front face design.
Don't even try prove me wrong.

>what if we made the screen taller and also keep the huge bezels
~ sony

>6.5"
Let me guess, they count the notched area?

>Nobody actually gives a shit about bezels
I do. My Pixel looks like shit even compared to my previous Lumia 930 because of huge ugly bezels.

Pixel bezels are shit
The OnePlus 3's for example is not

>they count the notched area?
Yup

>Pixel bezels are shit
Nevertheless, I do care about bezels.
I would really enjoy 100% screen-to-body ratio given there are some configurations for the edges and the area where the touch starts registering.

>Yup
Then it's not honest, is it? I'm gonna bet that actual screen area is smaller than with Sansung's Note.

>Then it's not honest, is it?
What did you expect from Apple shills

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED SUCH MASSIVE SCREENS
MY 5" PHONE IS BIG ENOUGH AS IT IS
JUST FUCKING STOP

Attached: pepe_angery_2.png (858x725, 361K)

Notch shouldn't count as screen, thanks

are your hands small, user?

>muh bezels
when will this nu-male phablet phone fad end

n-no..

I never had an issue with it though unlike iOS it sort of fucks with the notification bar on android...

cameras are not needed in a phone if you want to take a photo get a higher quality camera instead

>if you want to take a photo get a higher quality camera instead
> X in phones is not needed...

Perfect.

I'm not going to buy a phone that big because I have small hands and it looks like a tablet when I hold it. Also, it makes me self-conscious about the fact that my penis is way smaller than those numbers.

Post your boypuccy, you know you want it!

Attached: 1369176318043.jpg (432x288, 18K)

Sounds pretty good, who the fuck wanted the no bezel meme anyway?

>different aspect ratio
Are you dumb?

iPhones have by far the best palm rejection implementation in the industry, most Androids don't have it at all, too bad for them.

COPING
O
P
I
N
G

Why even bother lying? The iPhone has a 5.8" screen.

>iPhone X
84.4 cm2

>Note9
103.2 cm2

So the note9 screen is almost 20% larger surface area.

That's the smallest one in the picture, jackass.

yeah coping with the after effects of marketers and "reviewers" ridding the world of removable batteries
coping with the removal of sensible bezels that stop displays from receiving the brunt of drops and cracking into a million pieces
coping with the lack of plastic backs in favor of "premium" materials like heavy metal and fragile glass soooo premium it can't take a 50cm fall onto concrete without in the case of metal dinting or cracking in the case of glass
I'm coping but the smartphone industry doesn't seem to be considering the most appealing phone to me right now is the nokia 8110

Attached: 1509807899256.jpg (600x562, 46K)

only faggots complain about bezels

they don't really matter unless you have specific space requirements and cannot accommodate a larger chassis

Even if it's the iPhone 8+, that's a 5.5" screen not a 6.5" screen, so in any case, the OP is just straight up lies.

So it's comparing a 5.5" screen to a 6.4" screen.

>iPhone 8+
83.4 cm2

>Note9
103.2 cm2

It's not the iPhone X next to Note9, it's a dummy model of the 2018 iPhone, dummy

Attached: kuo2018iphonelineup-800x720.jpg (800x720, 59K)

so it's fake bullshit that hasn't been confirmed.

Cool story.

It has been confirmed, the phones have been in mass production for months already.

> yeah coping with the after effects of marketers and "reviewers" ridding the world of removable batteries
I still remember this BS.
Everyone throwing shit at Apple for not having removable batteries.
Everyone is copying Apple now.
> coping with the removal of sensible bezels that stop displays from receiving the brunt of drops and cracking into a million pieces
iPhones were criticized for having "bezels too big", now that they set the standard with the iPhone X and everyone is copying them........ guess what...... bezels are good now!
> coping with the lack of plastic backs in favor of "premium" materials like heavy metal and fragile glass soooo premium it can't take a 50cm fall onto concrete without in the case of metal dinting or cracking in the case of glass
Heavy metal, LOL!
If you want those shitty squishy plastic phones that get degraded over time with the ketones in your hand, go ahead!
I prefer the cold, substantial feel of a metal phone.
> coping with the lack of plastic backs in favor of "premium" materials like heavy metal and fragile glass soooo premium it can't take a 50cm fall onto concrete without in the case of metal dinting or cracking in the case of glass
Again, complaining that Apple didn't had wireless charging
Complaining that Samsungs looked better because of the glass back
Apple goes back to glass backs...
Glass backs are bad now!
> I'm coping but the smartphone industry doesn't seem to be considering the most appealing phone to me right now is the nokia 8110
Then buy a fucking burner phone!

it's the same size as a 5.5" 16:9 display phone manlet

this

> this much iPajeet cope in one post

The iPhone X screen is 5.8".

Nevermind, should've paid more attention