Ehi Jow Forums

ehi Jow Forums

is there a gaming mouse guide 2018 based on sensors from here, the latest i can find is from 2015

Attached: g502-proteus-core[1].png (393x393, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcBhFApDg0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G403/703

Is the mionix castor still good? Was it ever good? I want a mouse without rgb bullshit.

Attached: logishit.webm (626x1234, 723K)

Redragon m601 centrophorus. Thank me later

Attached: wnFErWZQOFB5V5RofOEDgaCGwVhjUnq8q14Nbtfg.png (1500x1500, 791K)

Have mouse in pic.
Am satisfied.

Any of the latest Logi mouses are good sensor wise.
Otherwise 3360, 3366, 3389 and steelseries own "truemove" or something sensor.
Pick whatever is cheaper/feels good to you.

g502 is the best if your game requires a lot of scroll steps, g pro, or g pro wireless (the best) if you have the money

Attached: desktop_thread.jpg (1285x1500, 997K)

3360/3366 is all there is
you are welcome

Razer Basilisk.
I'm serious.

Attached: 1532524261582.png (685x555, 548K)

g303 == best

>Those tattoos
yikes

I need g600 replacement and I love the button under the ringfinger

this isn't 2005, all "professional" mice have perfect sensors

Zowie Fk2 or finalmouse ultralight

the hek is a scroll step

Each little tick when you turn the scroll wheel

The g502 is pretty legendary. Don't get autistic about sensors and shit. Your hand has garbage resolution compared to basically anything on the market over $10.

I didn't know that mattered in any games, thanks for explaining though.

It doesn't really, in the game I play it does though
youtu.be/tcBhFApDg0I

Completely unrelated, but am I the only one whose had their blue leds turn green over time?

g203
/threadf

I was really hoping the surface precision mouse would be good.
It looks ergonomic, isn't ugly gamur shit and is a bluetooth mouse that actually uses the USB for its connection and not just charging.

Apparently the sensor is shit though.

Attached: 1535444709275.jpg (400x400, 7K)

G502 if you don't care about weight
G903 if you want wireless
G203/G305 if you want a cheap small mouse
G Pro (newest) if you want a better feeling G305
G403 if you want ergonomics

Razer Deathadder if you just want a mouse

Zowie if you want "im going pro" placebo

Are gaming mice a meme? The only games I play that require any kind of precision are csgo and bf1 which I play casually. Do I really need to shell out for top end gaymer gear? If not are they any decent wireless regular mice that are for bigger hands and would do the job?

i've seen this brand doing some competition to your typical "gaming" brands, are their products good?

Here's my guide: don't make any mice that come with required softwares, they're garbage.

I just bought the Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye and holy shit this is the greatest mouse of all time

I'm headshotting in fortnite and the software is god-tier. I have different profiles for gaming, photoshop work etc with macros and i can change profiles on-the-fly with the button furthest away behind the scroll wheel

Attached: 2018-08-29 20.55.40.jpg (1500x846, 462K)

pretty well written advertisement

Watch Rocket Jump Ninja's videos.

no

>fortnite

Attached: DOJ2NG8.png (758x569, 58K)

They aren't a meme because it's the only way to get good features on mice. Meanwhile most normal mouses have fixed DPI, crap out, meh ergonomics.

Zowie FK2
+shape
+weight
+feels similar to the classic WMO if you're coming from that
+enough buttons
+solid sensor
+simplistic and doesn't look like gaymer garbage
+doesn't require shitty drivers
+simple DPI steps switching

I've been using a centrophorus and kumara combo (10keyless Gateron blues) for a little over 3 years and i love them. They replaced a Logitech g400 and g510 combo, but together cost me less than the g400 did. (Paid $30 for the Redragon combo)

They've gotten a lot more popular since then, though, so that combo would probably cost closer to $60 now, but if you just want a mouse, the centrophorus is usually $12 when not on sale

/thread.