Is there any point in learning programming anymore if some pajeet can do the same job for 90% less...

Is there any point in learning programming anymore if some pajeet can do the same job for 90% less, or programmers get BTFO by AI automation in general?

Attached: EA459AF4-3644-4A9E-803A-B3E9F3FF4764.jpg (851x1280, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@karpathy/software-2-0-a64152b37c35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have ask this kind of questions, programming is not for you

AI is a meme when it comes to programming
pajeets and frameworks are the real enemy
the real redpill nowadays is to get a law, accounting or medical degree. basically anything that requires being on-site, expensive education and not being an autistic chink

If all programmers are pajeets, who will the pajeets cheat off of?

>law, accounting or medical degree

These professions are in the process of being automated

There is no point learning programming to pajeet standard and stopping there, agreed. But remember that someone has to write the stackoverflow answers for the pajeets to copy-paste; make sure that's you and you'll get hired for the jobs that need something beyond boilerplate PHP.

(Mind you, I actually have a lot of respect for those in developing countries who learn enough programming to get lower-tier jobs done and then go ahead using those skills to support their family. Their skillset is not comparable right now to a traditionally educated westerner but it's absolutely the right direction and it's arguably these people who will wind up doing the most to eventually bring their countries into the first world.

They aren't stupid- they're making the most of the resources they have. But "pajeet" is far too fun and concise to not say. I just hope they figure out proper plumbing next.)

Ultra pajeet. There is 1 in every group. He's also the one that actually wears shoes instead of sandals.

youre not going to get good at anything if you dont enjoy it. im an awful coder honestly, but i keep going because it's fun to make stuff.

sounds like fear mongering bullshit
other than medical imaging interpretation automating those things would require general AI and at that point we're all fucked.
AI can only do simple pattern recognition, anything that requires multiple steps of abstract reasoning is alien to the botnet

I want to lick their feet.

hardly. you can't sue a computer when it fucks up

You sue the company that made the computer.

mind blown

came to post this.
saw the OP post and came

>I actually have a lot of respect for those in developing countries who learn enough programming to get lower-tier jobs done and then go ahead using those skills to support their family.
It's the ones flooding into our countries and shitting up the streets (and the codebases) that are the problem

>OP post
>original post post
i'm an idiot.
in my defence i was looking at the chinkessess' lovey soft white feet.

>not hardening H1B visa laws.
why do you vote in democrats? are you a cuck or something?

Don't worry, Trump killed H1B visas. No more pajeets until we settle things here.

fuck off cunt, i'm australian

we have a similar pajeet problem here

wouldn't vote democrat even if you handed me seppo citizenship for doing so

>australian
first the emus, now pajeets.
truly gobsmacked.

it's simpler to fix here: remove programming and related shit from the "skills shortage" list, then it becomes far more difficult to get a visa

then just do it, lebouf user.

>pajeets and frameworks are the real enemy
only in the us.
>the real redpill nowadays is to get a law, accounting or medical degree.
Wrong. You will have a degree and depression.
>basically anything that requires being on-site
Be a amazon slave if being on-site makes you alive
>expensive education
Law and doctors already are outdated.
>not being an autistic chink
What's wrong with liking what the """cool""" kids don't like?

no learn something that cannot be automated like painting or writing

Attached: ford computor.jpg (690x510, 42K)

They've already automated music, and have AI that can create original paintings in whatever style you want. Writing is next.

Both of those can and are being automated user.
The level generally isn't somewhere indistinguishable from a human yet but that's only a matter of time.

There are people in this thread right now crying about pajeets when in actuality they were too stupid to work at Google/Facebook/Netflix/Apple/Ebay/PayPal/Airbnb/literallyeverysoftwarecompanyinthevalley and make 200k starting.

I'm sorry your skill level is only good for competing for PHP jobs with Pajeet

Attached: 1265157382452.jpg (350x447, 46K)

the real solution is to become the one who automates

Pajeets will never be more than bottom rung code monkey. All their code is copy and paste unmaintainable bullshit so unless you're a brainlet you don't have to worry

>All their code is copy and paste unmaintainable bulls
as a pajeet who has seen other pajeets make a mockery of coding i can confirm. 99.99% pajeets are shit at coding. they do not understand the soul of programming. screw them.

Become a Software 2.0 developer
medium.com/@karpathy/software-2-0-a64152b37c35