Weird conversations or weird people you've met/talked to

yesterday i met both an interesting and odd guy.
>to give a bit of context, i was supposed to have a guitar examination today (a test).
>besides me there were a few others waiting as well.
>one of them was this guy named Andrew.
>he looked like if you combined Michael Reeves, replaced his hair with Jack Black's and gave him the face and personality of your local friendly slav stoner.
>after the examination, we start talking.
>we start mentioning anime, traps, weed, alcohol and all kinds of shit.
>find out Andrew is 3 years younger then me (i'm almost 19)
>holyshitlad.png
>at first, we were just memeing about shit and just bantering
>but then he starts talking about Jow Forums and 2ch (russian Jow Forums).
>he starts talking about how he trades all kinds of lolicon and guro hentai to 2ch anons in exchange for money (this stuff is supposedly illegal in Russia) and how he managed to utterly confuse many underage 2ch anons about how kids are made by using trap hentai as reference
>okay.jpeg
>as we were heading home, he starts making fun of my English accent (i never knew i had one) when i speak my native language (Romanian)
>he starts losing his sides everytime i'd use an English word when i'd forget it in Romanian
>once we depart, i realize a feel of dread dawning on me
maybe a Jow Forums meet-up would a bad idea...
anyways, post your own stories.

Attached: 16-28-37-k.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU
youtube.com/watch?v=XjlBXmn2Q0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quote..

Sounds like a person to keep at arms length moldovabro.

do you think he'd shank my guts out if he had the chance?

>he starts talking about how he trades all kinds of lolicon and guro hentai to 2ch anons in exchange for money (this stuff is supposedly illegal in Russia) and how he managed to utterly confuse many underage 2ch anons about how kids are made by using trap hentai as reference
stopped reading here

*maybe a Jow Forums meet-up would be a bad idea...

is it true though?
he showed me Telegram logs of him sending hentai to many people and even some transactions of the money he'd get for sending them from his PayPal history

More like "if you invited him over, he'd steel your valuables for booze, cigarettes or weed" kinda guy. Sounds like a creeper or he may be a morally questionable person. He doesn't sound like a psycho though, but he may have been stoned off of his ass when telling you that or he may have been edgy just to fuck with you.

I had one kid once baked as fuck tell me his real name was steven sigall and his current name was not his actual name.

Idk I'd be careful not to chance it.

>he'd steal your valuables for booze, cigarettes or weed
hmm, maybe...
>stoned off of his ass
nope, i would've noticed.
>he may have been edgy just to fuck with you
i think the best term here would be "edgy bragging".
>I had one kid once baked as fuck tell me his real name was steven sigall and his current name was not his actual name.
what a mad lad
also don't worry, we barely ever met before even though we take the same course so i guess we'll never meet again.

I think he may not be a bad guy per se but I think he is just may be morally questionable, being he may unironically get off to lolicon or start those threads on /b/

>weird people
Ex-gf, she had mental issues and got me into drugs which ended up giving me psychosis. If anyone gives a fuck I can blogoost further

Are you seriously afraid of a 15-year-old? Is everyone as retarded as you, where you come from?

>she had mental issues and got me into drugs which ended up giving me psychosis.
sorry to hear man, hope you are doing better.
if you want to, go ahead.

when did i mention that i was afraid of him?
i was just feeling weirded out talking to him, that's it.

Ok, she(Ill call her Kate) may be sociopathic, but Im not completely sure. Met her at a party and she got me to take cocaine and MDMA with her, I got addicted instantly because of my addictive personality. I had no idea how to get drugs and relied on her to get them for the both of us, she would use this as leverage for blackmail. She hit me too, despite my massive size advantage, and gave me black eyes and cut my arms with her fingernails. I think the power reversal and drugs made me snap, it had been slowly building for months but I completely lost it. I cut all contact with friends and quit all responsibilities. I had this intense fear of everything and people around me, basic mannerisms terrified me. Kate was the only person I trusted, whenever she left I would get massive panic attacks and have difficulty breathing. Eventually Kate left my apartment over a long weekend so my older sister could visit, leaving me to the withdrawals. My sister was so shocked she took me back home with her and confiscated my phone so I could rest. I was so petrified at the idea of losing my only form of contact with Kate that I was able to convince my sister that I was only suffering from a mild case of the flu. What finally woke me up was reading the texts Kate had sent me, she accused me of abandoning her, threatening self-abuse, and finally threatening to beat me with a belt when I got back. The realization was surreal, I just sat on my bed in complete disbelief and confusion while the memories slowly flooded back. Took me the entire summer to gain some semblance of normal. It was too late for my job/school, I tried to make up for the lost time but they wouldn’t allow me. I’m supposed to return to school by January, haven’t seen or spoken to her since. Not sure how I’ll react seeing her again, just thinking of her smirk fills me with indescribable rage
TLDR blogpost about ex-gf

shit man, that really sucks.
take all the time you need to recover and remove her from your life.
if you see her again, ignore her.
if she tries confronting you, tell her to fuck off.
if she tries to lay one finger on you again, knock her dumbass out.
good luck, user.

I’m definitely planning on avoiding her, just not sure how I’ll react when seeing her again. As irrational and dumb as it sounds, I think I might still have feelings for her and it might throw me off

then do everything you can to curb them.
buy a onahole, find a new gf, anything.

I’ll try user

you can do it

bump

baneposted with a pizza shopkeeper

thats a big pizza

the woodfire rises

if i took out the pizza, would it burn you?

hot

it would be extremely painful to eat

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU

dam i'd keep ma distance from that guy
i could see the police watching him and tracking everyone he has contact with

>>remember children,
>>the police don't go after dealers of kiddy filth (that includes hentai and drawings)
>>they only go after the purchasers because they believe (maybe rightly so)
>>that they are more dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=XjlBXmn2Q0s

Eh, seperate that into greentexted parapgraphs. Looking at it from Jow Forums format is painful.