2700X

>2700X
Performs slightly better in video editing, compression and other """"productive"""" stuff, and a bit worse in games.

>8700K
Performs better at games and quite decent at the productive stuff.

Thing is, I don't care if 2700x can render or compress or whatever 20% faster or 50% faster or even 3 fucking times faster(which is nowhere near to that number).

BUT I DO FUCKING CARE IF A GAME PLAYS AT 45FPS OR 60FPS.

Literally no big difference in productive stuff but C R U C I A L difference in games, that small difference can make a game unplayable, while in the prod stuf you just have to wait few seconds longer for a fucking compression or w/e fucking WOW.

Sure Intel is evil and AMD is based but why should I get 2700X, or are you all fucking AMD shills?

Attached: ludwig-Wittgenstein2.jpg (674x506, 36K)

It is C R U C I A L that you get a life, grow up and stop playing gaymes.

>my use case is the only use case that exists and all other use cases are illegitimate
Sage

>can't refute me
based
>shill is angry
BASED AF

AMD shills btfo'd

>can wait couple of seconds to render a video
>can't wait a couple of milliseconds to render a couple of videogame frames

based

You are unlikely to encounter more hardware vulnerabilities with AMD products. With Intel, you're gonna be taking even more hits if this keeps up (22 and counting?). If you're buying a product from AMD you're supporting people who have yet to prove themselves to be corrupt, buying Intel means you're happily nodding when they take a huge dump on your plate. The claims you make about
>C R U C I A L differences
are also upside down: you will barely lose any FPS moving to a 2700X, and even gain FPS in some titles in a world where people optimize for Intel. On the other hand, you will have major improvements in productivity, which you might appreciate (if not now, later).

Just like scatfags who enjoy shit unironically, you're free to buy intlel diseased garbage architecture with jizz inside.

Attached: 1525554090644.jpg (1079x784, 161K)

If you don't buy a dogshit GPU then it doesn't make any difference, except the 300 security flaws :^)

Attached: 1533703151789.png (1336x1998, 91K)

>i've never done anything productive in my life, why should I care
>but muh gaymes

Every time. Back to /v/ you go gaymer child.

>IF A GAME PLAYS AT 45FPS OR 60FPS.
What about 145fps vs. 160fps?

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Sales don't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>*NEW* VMware doesn't matter!
>*NEW* MySQL doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Unix doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Linux doesn't matter (only Windows performance matters!)
>*NEW* Enterprise doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Hyper Threading doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!

Attached: 1514937277489.jpg (626x657, 81K)

>BUT I DO FUCKING CARE IF A GAY PLAYS AT 45FPS OR 60FPS

Attached: gayming.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

>implying the human eye can see more than 30 frames per second

>500 /v/bucks have been transferred to your account

Retarted
>DETECTED

OP is 12 and a faggot, news at 11.

>BUT I DO FUCKING CARE IF A GAME PLAYS AT 45FPS OR 60FPS.
No game will run at a framerate this low if the CPU is the bottleneck unless you're using ancient pentiums or celerons. If you're an autist that loves muh eye candy at 60fps then buy a better GPU.

holy shit 100% AMD shills, amazing, A FUCKING MAZE-ING.

Say something nice about intel NOW

seething kike lmao

OP is right unironically.
While 2700x is better at most things, the performance difference is much more important in games.

I hate intel just much the next guy but if I was a gaymer I'd stick with 8700k even though that would be unethical.

Which game runs at 45fps on a 2700x?

Stupid replies ITT.
Stupid relies like this guy The only reason CPUs bench similarly in the higher resolutions is because of GPU bottleneck.

>LEMAO 2700k and 8700k BENCH THE SAME IN HIGH RES so they're the same for games
Stupid people, absolutely stupid.

I don't pay much attention to gaymer benchmarks, so maybe I am stupid. But can you name a single title that is CPU bottlenecked at 45 fps on a 2700x? I want to understand where OP is coming from.

I was making the difference that 20% difference in game is completely different than 20% difference in compression.

Today you won't find a game, but tomorrow you will.
The wrong thing is to think a small difference is the same across all benchamarks.

Imagine if you had 20% faster render in your video and 20% higher FPS in a game, you'd obviously go with the latter, because it's much more important.

Do you disagree? Can you even comprehend what I'm trying to say?

>BUT I DO FUCKING CARE IF A GAME PLAYS AT 45FPS OR 60FPS.
Name a game that exhibits such performance.

You're the only retard here. The only benchmarks that have been posted are 1080p results conducted with a 1080 Ti. You are not GPU bottlenecked with that setup. There is no CPU in existence, including an 8700K at 5GHz+, that can adequately feed a 1080 Ti and 1080p. You will be CPU bottlenecked 100% of the time.

I actually feel the same, if it's a difference between 50 and 60 fps it's much more relevant than being able to unpack a zip file 5 seconds faster, unless you literally do it all day.
Not to mention how lots of applications are still single threaded, like ms office and adobe software for example.

Christ, the stupidity radiating from this post is astounding. Go back to /v/ you dumb piece of shit.

>OP is right unironically.
>the performance difference is much more important in games.
I get it, the difference IS indeed important, but games are not important

We've already seen the difference, and it's not 33%. Go piss up a rope.

But what game nets you 45 FPS max on a 2700X while running at 60 FPS max on a 8700K? That's a 25% difference. I could understand comparing 245 to 260 FPS, that is reasonable.

I'm surrounded by stupid people like, I make arguments but you can only engage in ad-hominems and at best at meta-arguments but NEVER to argue.

You can only dismiss, you cannot argue.
People like you should be hang.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
The 45-60fps is just to make a point.
Yes today there aren't any games but tomorrow they will be.
And the other point that number makes is even 10fps difference is too fucking important compared to few second faster in compression.

>BUT SHOW ME A GAME
Stupid people will stu

see

When those games come out in 6 years I'll be using a different CPU anyways.

Holy shit you're a retarded shitter, 45 fps vs 60 fps is vastly different from 245 fps and 260 fps, even if in both cases the difference is just 15 fps, now kys faggot shitter.

So your point is that the 8700K has 25% better performance over the 2700X? I highly doubt that. More like 5%. You're comparing 180 to 170 FPS at best here. A 10 FPS difference is indeed important when you're struggling to produce enough FPS to reach your monitors refresh rate. But this is not the case today, and won't be tomorrow either. We will either see extreme technological progress that will bring this about, and you'll most surely be buying a processor that benefits from that technology, should it come out. Or the processors will simply mature and you will want to upgrade as well. And upgrading will probably be cheaper on AMD beacuse they don't change sockets like they change socks, unlike Intel.

I do see that argument, and I don't feel like it makes a bit of difference. Again, I request that you piss up a rope.

Are you fucking retarded? No CPU made within the past few years will make you run a game at 45 fucking fps you gamer tard. It's your graphics card 100% of the fucking time
>
>Yes today there aren't any games but tomorrow they will be.
No there won't. Games are plateauing in terms of requirements and in no way will modern CPUs ever be a bottleneck when you go for ultra graphics shit because it's the graphics card shitting itself at 100% load. I'd send you back to /v/ but people on there are probably less retarded than you

STUPID FUCK

Always gonna be stupid fucks like you.
I read your post and I see only stupidity.
Don't bread (not that you can anyways)

you're stupid (trust me on that)

>Don't bread
Not him, but I can and I will.

Attached: 1517400569477.jpg (861x889, 172K)

>Are you fucking retarded? No CPU made within the past few years will make you run a game at 45 fucking fps you gamer tard. It's your graphics card 100% of the fucking time

Imagine being this stupid.

OP is all about which chip is gonna get him performance you can count on one hand, and I'm still here with an i7-4790k and getting over 150fps on nearly everything. It doesn't fucking matter.

>No there won't. Games are plateauing in terms of requirements and in no way will modern CPUs ever be a bottleneck when you go for ultra graphics shit because it's the graphics card shitting itself at 100% load. I'd send you back to /v/ but people on there are probably less retarded than you

OP is stupid but not this level of stupid.
kys

>Games are plateauing in terms of requirements
Nice IQ you got there

>believe me

Attached: 1454258619133.gif (400x400, 3.97M)

OP's only comeback is
>ur dum

Games are plateauing in terms of requirements

Attached: 1502447833515.jpg (203x203, 6K)

>hur dur
>"umm can you ju-
>dur hur
>"ok you're stupid"
>what le fuck xDDD

And then the thread fades into the 10th page...

Attached: 1517711049257.jpg (592x444, 33K)

you're stupid

Where's the argument here? This thread is about the CPU performance you tards. And as long as you don't go for meme settings like 4K or ultra everything you'll be able to run even a 1050ti at at least 60fps in most games. The CPU is a bottleneck only on very low settings and even then you're squishing out at least 150fps

low quality bait