Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Attached: 1514384941593.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

Just like windows.

You get patterns, well-walked ways to get to your goal. In linux, it's the CLI, which is a hugely different experience to Windows' point-and-click experience.

>it takes some effort to learn
Aka not user friendly

Yeah, it takes a while to learn that you can't do the same as on Windows.

This, even a simple thing like disabling mouse acceleration requires you to write a script that runs whenever you start the system

Are you retarded
There is gui for that faggot
Stop using shit distros

Nope, its impossible to fully disable mouse acceleration without scripts

Why would you want to use mouse acceleration in the first place? It radically decreases your accuracy and is actually bad ffor your wrist

It's enabled by default and I said that disabling it is a pain in the ass, retard

>place a line in the .xinitrc
wow that was hard

> Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Attached: 1532322246298.jpg (600x800, 112K)

5/5

brainlets on Jow Forums seem to have forgotten the time when you were like 13 years old and trying to LAN party with your friends fucking around with windows xp network settings without having the slightest clue what you are supposed to do.

The Problem is that those 13 year olds have flooded Jow Forums on their fagbooks and razer gaymin stations and want to be 1337 haxx0rz and expect everything to work out just by itself because thats the way they grew up.

*sip*

Make effort, or you are weak, proprietary girly-man.

You have to google the option, and which of X's eight config files it belongs in. It has zero discoverability, and when you multiply that against everything else you'll be configuring it's massive waste of time versus Windows.

this is why *BSD is superior, it actually has documentation so you don't have to google shit

Which is helpful, because it doesn't have enough users for google to have heard about it.

This, linux builds CHARACTER

Is the influx of these posts because summer is over and kids are hating themselves because they can't use loonix?

>> Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Attached: 1530424508459.jpg (384x384, 12K)

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

shouldn't you be hanging yourself Jow Forums

Can't you just disable it by adding a line or two in x.org config?

>>> Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Attached: 1526007915063.jpg (878x1024, 98K)

now try to print something OMEGALUL

I've got to be honest with you.
When I installed Linux for daily use, the first thing I expected to break or just not function as all was printing, due to how bad it is on Windows.
Imagine my shock when it just prints without hesitation.

>>>> Linux is the best os I love it but it takes some effort to learn

Attached: 1530424655219.jpg (720x707, 26K)