Linux Gaming

What Linux distro does Jow Forums recommend for gaming when Windows 10 won't run properly?

I want to play Counter Strike, World of Warcraft / WoW:Classic and League of Legends - and use FRAPS for making videos on Bitchute.

Attached: 2.jpg (481x320, 153K)

That game gave me feels. Why did you remind me?
Mewt did nothing wrong ;-;

Stop using FRAPs. Use OBS. FRAPs uses too much CPU and is a resource hog. OBS can be configured to output to a network to encode separately by using minimal compression, has support for major HW codecs, and has a highly configurable H264 encoder.

CS and WoW should work on any distro without any problems
League is broken because of the new anti cheat afaik
>FRAPS for making videos
use OBS or simplescreenrecorder

Mewt did everything wrong, you should leave Jow Forums its escapism can't you see that?
It's not healthy.

So which distro is user friendly these days?

I tried Ubuntu 10.04 around 10 years ago and I wasn't too happy with it.

Attached: 1532297842247.png (6527x6400, 1.74M)

Mewt: I got my mom back! My dad is happy too!
Ritz: I got my confidence back!
Doned: I got my legs back!
Marche: ... I'm going to fuck up everything you love.

I never did unlock Cid :( You had to do shit in a specific order to get all the missions done.

It's not healthy to avoid reality even though basically all of Jow Forums does it by spending so much time on computers.

Attached: Marche.png (970x646, 28K)

Ubuntu/mint

Mint it is

Attached: The-Uni-Bobo.png (716x771, 225K)

Attached: 92bc3485bba6dcd6ff7fb10f2ae88c67f67fee72bc0d285637d726f33283e2f9.jpg (221x228, 25K)

win10 is dogshit but so are the games you want to play

just use mint or something.

Ubuntu is the best supported for games.

The distro with the most Wine developers.

pic unrelated, just cute

Attached: ferocious_beast.jpg (592x825, 30K)

>reality

If there were multiple world, how could you said one is more real than other.

>Ritz and Shara will never tie you down to prevent you from destroying the last crystal
>they will never attempt to convince you of the reality of this world by forcing its pleasures upon you
Fuck I need to find me a grimoire.

Attached: 1401853427097.jpg (702x800, 367K)

I know I have shit taste in games but there have only been three really excellent games out in the last ten years. I enjoyed some others but gaming for me has been pretty much done for since the end of the PS1. I know a lot of people came up under the PS2 but it was already downhill for me there and it seems unable to recover.

I've used debian a lot over the years and when Win7 loses hardware support I'm done with gaming forever. There will always be dwarf fortress.

What game is this? FF Tactics?

Have you tried Starsector or Oolite?

I just set up WoW today using lutris on ubuntu 18.04 and the latest nvidia drivers with vulkin. I also installed steam and bought rimworld. its been an ok day.

FFTA

Yeah