>tfw your country has never been btfo once

OOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Attached: 450223.jpg (1654x1339, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxoqm05c7yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Korea
>Vietnma

Attached: 67d9d1ac02765097bd2cc81abc0fb5b9-imagejpeg.jpg (240x240, 22K)

*vietnam

>1812
>Afghanistan
>Iraq

buddy you are based

Attached: 12ey07wmbka01.jpg (870x960, 93K)

we lost to a bunch of rice farmers, even with us murdering and raping their women and children it didn't lower their moral

You too
I think that's only cause the media held American soldiers to higher standards(Rightfully)
If the Vietnamese beat up a prisoner I doubt it would be news worthy

Attached: Binland Armee.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

>Literally killing thousands of gooks by the day, burn their villages, kill their people and carpet bomb their forces
>"lol dude you guys lost that"

No, our politicians failed us.

Attached: 1540258572860.gif (270x252, 971K)

Why are Americans so deluded?

The kill/death ratio was absolutely insane, we unequivocally raped the Vietnamese. They just did not operate in any way like a normal army and we had never come across something of the sort. The guerilla tactics required new tactics on our part and bled us dry financially. Any other country in the same position would’ve been the same or worse off.

HE FORGOT 9/11

ARREST THIS UNAMERICAN

Attached: murica.png (300x250, 35K)

When americans try to brag:
>B-b-b-but who cares about people's lives, muuuhh econooommyyyyy
When americans try to cope:
>B-b-b-but who cares about muh economy, people's liiiveeees

Attached: look at this idiot.png (593x540, 306K)

So you’re saying that your country would have done better if put in the same circumstances?

Can't you read for yourself whether I said that or not?
It's right there in the post above you nigger

If your country wouldn’t have done any better then you have no right to make fun.

*btfos america on human development index*
BY THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE

Oh really now. You gootta show me where those rights are located buddy, because it seems like they were written by a sensitive little ponce. And at any rate every other country in the western world did better retard because they weren't involved in that mess in the first place

Attached: 1537032223144.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>we should’ve just let communism spread all over south-east asia
We did it because we had to, posting smug asuka doesn’t make your country any better.

In the end you lost anyway
South-East Asia was handled by the Brits well, American interference was stupid

No one cares about what you have to say, you're the niggers of Europe.

Attached: 1539843440657.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

The brits had control of almost nothing after WWII, the fact that we failed in our original mission doesn’t make the war any less justified.

>americans obsessed about comparing themselves with other countries even when it has nothing to do with the subject
imagine my shock

Attached: 1535249817432.gif (157x160, 34K)

>tfw you lost to a bunch of rice farmers

What are you talking about, the independence movements were suppressed until they were satisfied that the countries wouldn't turn communist.
What's wrong with countries democratically electing communists anyway? If they want their country to be a shit hole they should be allowed to

>tfw the relevance of your country extends to history books and your children making my T-shirts

shut fuck up amerifat probably retard of the mind nigger

>probably retard of the mind nigger

What?

Attached: 1539717983200.jpg (572x549, 37K)

Don't talk to your conquerors like that. Show some respect.

The problem with allowing Vietnam to become communist was the sheer number of countries electing to take that route. Every country that became communist strengthened the USSR since it was giving them too many allies. There wasn’t a problem with specifically Vietnam becoming a communist shithole, it was the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back.

fuck white maerifat mental retard

người khốn kiếp

Fuck off, Kiwi. Stop trying to be like your more relevant neighbor.

But if communism doesn't work it eventually will crumble either due to economy or a popular uprising

Thanks for the compliment, my American friend.
VPNs are the best thing since sliced bread.

Attached: revolution.gif (399x369, 39K)

That’s the long-term fate of communist countries, the short term effects of strengthening the USSR were what needed to be addressed at the time. Sure, the USSR would’ve fallen after invading all of Europe or Asia, but by then the damage would’ve already been done. That combined with the fact that the USSR seemed too big to fail at the time, and the past leaders did not see the USSR crumbling as it eventually did.

We'll you see nigger, not many people saw it that way and it didn't help that more countries were allying themselves with the soviet union.

>once

I see what you did there.

I guess I can see from your perspective now, but I'm a non-interventionist so I would have to disagree based on principle
Now, this is epic

youtube.com/watch?v=oxoqm05c7yA

Attached: 1540018577560.png (959x799, 483K)

Vietnam
Last I checked Korea is a burger ally, both sides.

>