The only thing wrong with this phone is 18.5:9 and no removable battery

The only thing wrong with this phone is 18.5:9 and no removable battery.

Otherwise it is the only 2018 smartphone worth a shit

Attached: SmartSelect_20180823-035151_Chrome.jpg (1038x766, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nx90hDwf9JQ
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565
wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/
deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/141017/video-apple-iphone-6s-allegedly-explodes-in-china.html
wtoc.com/clip/13609534/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-explodes-customers-hand-starts-10039160
nypost.com/2017/03/16/iphone-suddenly-explodes-in-mans-hand-at-repair-store/
news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
iphonehacks.com/2011/12/another-iphone-explodes-this-time-in-brazil.html
gizmodo.com/5348029/report-are-iphones-really-exploding-all-over-the-world
theverge.com/2017/2/24/14723798/exploding-iphone-7-apple-investigating-brianna-olivas
ewn.co.za/2017/08/18/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant
youtu.be/C_H4948n1wQ?t=223
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajdZQc3q_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Touchjizz

This

I got mine the other day. This phone is fucking bad ass. Bixby tells you the big news stories in the morning and knows when you go to sleep.

And the size makes it better in my opinion.

nice 2012 meme

They literally dropped TouchWiz like 5 generations ago.

>using stock firmware
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Getting mine next week. Can’t wait!

Preordered one. I was blown away by this, though my last phone was just a BB Passport. I bought the note 9 coz it's the only phone i've seen to be actually worth the $1k+ price tag. The only real flaw for me is the odd 18.5:9 which is probably saying something coming from using a 1:1. The Bixby button was annoying too but there's an app called 'bx actions' that lets you remap it. I don't use DeX but if would be godsend to anyone with no home laptop/pc. DeX works really great and so it should considering this phones specs are comarable to that of most regular-use laptops on the market.

Wrong. Nokia 8.

Same shit, different name

>usb c

Attached: upside-down-smiley-face.png (301x302, 47K)

Samsuck experience now.
It's much better than Touchjizz but it's still bad.
So replace your own thing.
Is this really a problem? Just get one of those little adapters. Cost me $1.50 at walmart. You aren't a normie, right? You're not going to lose it and have to buy a new one every 5 minutes, right?

It comes with a MicroUSB to USB-C adapter in the box.

The rounded edges are a deal breaker for me.

what the fuck kind of moron needs a microUSB to USB-C adapter

Isn't that what is implying?

>Bixby button
>Samsung's unremovable bloat
>Locked bootloader on all American handsets
>Oversized display
>God awful Face ID system

Literally how is this in anyway badass? It has the same specs as a fucking OnePlus 6 at double the price and all for what? Wireless charging? A bigger battery and a better camera? A bigger display? Thats worth twice the price for what is essentially just like every other flagship Android smartphone?

>oneplus 6 has an exynos
Wow didn't know that

Woah a CPU that peforms marginally better at best and is limited to international models AND stills get's BTFO by iPhone X with regards to CPU peformance and will get BTFO again in a month? Worth it. If you're buying fucking year old specs, do it right and pay half the price.

>BTFO by iPhone X with regards to CPU peformance
Whatever you say iPajeet. The only benchmark the A11 wins in is Geekbench and all they do to artificially increase scores is to abuse encryption speeds, it gets btfo'd in every single other test.

I still prefer the Note3 best note IMO.

Same thing under a different name. The fact that it's now called "Samsung Touch Experience" changes nothing. It's still bloat.

I'd pay the price of that for my $150 phone from 2014 before I willingly used that trash.

same. samshit is ishit but worse in nearly every way.

I wouldn't go that far

Except for radiation emissions apparently.

Care to explain why broseph?

there are 2 phones with $1k+ price tag

Wrong

garbage poorly imitating garbage except with no philosophical reasoning. at least apple has well-thought-out motives for their retardedness.
samsung just does whatever's popular among users.

What are they imitating? Samsung basically the only big manufacturer that isn't copying notches or no headphone jacks.

i know that feel

Round edges will look weird with anime

Deffinitely not true, especially considering i'm Australian and our dollar is shit.

Samshills are worse than iToddlers

Because they make their own screens, the notch is being forced to other companies just because apple is doing it so they can keep themselves looking different.

Apple asks samsung for a screen with notch and buys 10 million pieces, samsungs scales the manufacturing to attend the demand, them another company wants 1 million screens and they say they can't do it because notch, them the another company accepts the screens with notch.

Fingerprint sensor on the back takes some getting used to. Can't have the nav bar to be always black. Bixby button can and should fuck off. SamsungPass is annoying. Great piece of kit though, stylus is brilliant.

I'm curious, if touchjizz is a such a big problem then why is the iPhone X lagier and slower than the Note 9 if it comes with touchjizz? Wouldn't the iPhone be faster since it's optimized or something?

youtu.be/nx90hDwf9JQ

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-09-27-39.png (1280x720, 415K)

see

Forgot to mention, Note 9 screen res is 4.3MP 1440 x 2960 (516 ppi)
However iPhone X is just 2.7MP 1125x2436 (458ppi)

So why isn't the Note 9 slower since it has to push a higher resolution screen and is infested with touchjizz? Are iPhones getting slower or something?

I own a note 9, the phone is amazing except for the fact light leaks through the side of the phone.

>but amoled doesnt have a backlight
I know. But whenever there is something bright on screen it escapes through the side of the glass/gap between the glass and frame.

Have you tried out x86 emulation performance? I have a Note 3 and tried to run windows xp in limbo x86 and performance was awful.

This and the gimmicky "infinity edge" screen that has no single practical purpose.

Thankfully the curved screen meme will be gone from S10 onwards.

its ios and overal bloatware is ass, how can people here happily pay for a phone that has facebook on you 24/7?. it's hilarious how people here are on crucifying notches but can't stop shilling samsung while they continue to profit off you after you're done paying your thousand dollar phone

The only thing it's missing is accelorometer and gyroscope in the stylus.

>godsend to anyone with no home laptop/pc
I'm considering getting TabS4 for it.
Do you think its worth it?

Without these downsides, along with glass back it could be worth it, but not $1000.

The Exynos version of this phone is baaaaaaad.

Every single spec in the galaxy line is better than the equivalent iPhone lol fucking pajeets holy shit, having an iPhone doesn't make you rich or cool, lots of android phones cost more and perform better in every way lol

>Year old chipset
>"Phone for Fortnite"
>My mother's iPhone SE runs Fortnite better than it
>Dangerously overfilled battery
>Loudspeaker wastes space for the battery to expand safely
>S-pen autism
>having a headphone jack in 2018
>MFW the headphone jack is the reason why the battery is overfilled
>Literally the buttons can pop off just by scraping/pulling on them
>Runs fagdroid
>Laggy skin on top of fagdroid
>Horrible design
>Being autistic enough to add curved glass
>Literally the year old iPhone 8 beats it in speed tests
>Is Korean
>Same company that brought us the Note 7
>Same lineup as the Note 7
>Larger battery than the Note 7
>Battery is physically almost the same size as the Note 7
>Putting water-cooling in a phone
>No metal shielding between the fragile rear glass and the very dangerous battery
>Glass being this fragile
>"Lol apple moved the camera around for no reason", then proceeds to move the fingerprint scanner for no reason
>Starts at 1000$ for what is essentially a year old phone
Fuck off Pajeet, learn to use a god damn toilet.

Attached: reaction432.jpg (307x293, 6K)

Only Indians and women use iPhones my friend, sorry you're too poor to afford the latest meme phone and can only buy used iPhones and drive around in your shitty 3k Honda civic

low quality bait

>Only Indians and women use iPhones
>Being this autistic
Apple failed in India you stupid fucking street shitter.
>Being this booty-pained by Android=Poodroid to actually try to flip the script and say Apple users are Indians when they're too poor to afford food, toilets, and iPhones, just like you.

Attached: 1535483558549.png (770x317, 104K)

I did.
I already have a MicroUSB cable that is long enough for sofa use to the PC, then simply using the little adapter made so much sense.

see

They literally have factories to make them in India you fucking retard. Do you just save pictures and not understand what they mean? They dont ship into India. Christ you're a retard, no wonder you need to use an iPhone.

fuck of iPajeet

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
>>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

>iPhone is literally beating the Note 9 in the speedtest

you cannot be this fucking autistic

Attached: 1528496762001.jpg (448x400, 53K)

Because it has double the ram, plus the iPhone was faster on the first lap. And ontop of that the next iPhone is getting announced in 10 days.

ex-iPhone X owner here: stop defending this piece of shit, just wait for the iPhone 11 or whatever

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

>They literally have factories to make them in India
>Yet not starting the iPhones = Chinese meme
>Literally has a larger market share in China than in India
>Less than 3% in India
Makes perfect sense, for a stupid Indian like you.
>1.4₹ has been deposited in your account
Now go poo in the loo
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

Doesn't the iPhone X have a chronic overheating and thermal throttling problem? At least that's why I returned mine.

>it is the only 2018 smartphone
>smartphone

calling phablet a smartphone kek

Attached: 1528234875976.jpg (380x349, 40K)

>thermal throttling problem
No, that's the S8 you're thinking of.

What does this have to do with anything? I was just informing you you're a retard and the reason why iPhones aren't on your bait picture. Yes they're made in China as well and shipped out of there, most chinese do not use iPhones.

>Bixby button
>complaining about a hardware button that's easily remappable
fucking brainlet

Attached: f0672064.png (224x225, 6K)

>most Chinese do not use iPhones
Most Indians don't use iPhones either.
They're manufactured in China more than India you stupid fucking autist.
>Free toilet pass has been listed on your account

Attached: poopooman.png (298x242, 119K)

>pen and headphone jack are bugs not features
Apple cancer kys.

>Thankfully the curved screen meme will be gone from S10 onwards
sauce

>he enjoys a small battery over a stupid fucking stylus

Attached: 1535485480080.jpg (640x960, 36K)

How is it possible to be this unbased, stinky and dumb? Do you get like 5 rupees per shitpost or something for defending iPhones? Is this like a side gig while you're at the apple call center?

>small battery
Dangerous, might I add. It's way too overfilled to be safe. Had they not had the 100 year old water hole in the phone, they could have re-arranged the internals and actually have the battery be a safe space.
>he likes 3rd degree burns
POO IN THE LOO
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

Attached: 1535451835832.png (868x600, 33K)

glass everywhere

I honestly don't get 2 things:
1.) Both the iPhone X and Note 9 are magnitudes out of reach for pajeets ($1,000+)
2.) Why would anyone get an iPhone when they have severe chronic overheating and thermal throttling problems that causes them to violently detonate giving users 2nd and 3rd degree burns? I know the Note 7 did this as well and apple is just copying them but still.

theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands

Attached: iPhone-X-Overheating-Issues.jpg (1263x715, 73K)

>1.) Both the iPhone X and Note 9 are magnitudes out of reach for pajeets.
Yeah but guess which one runs fagdroid
>2.4₹ has been added to your account
>The more popular phone has more reported issues!
>5.4₹ has been added to your account
But the difference is that the iPhone overheating and potentially burning up is a very rare occurrence, and isn't the fault of Apple, or the design of the phone
Meanwhile the Note 7 exploding was actually fault of Samsung. It was a faulty design and they cheapened out on the battery
>the recall unit blew up too
>10₹ has been deducted from your account

Attached: reaction514.png (600x657, 563K)

>very rare
Please tell me more

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565

Attached: iphone.png (620x350, 292K)

>rare
what?

Attached: 1529715028222.png (656x985, 145K)

phablet (/ˈfablJt/)
>a smartphone having a screen which is intermediate in size between that of a typical smartphone and a tablet computer.

Literally do this you stupid fucking poomen.
>lolollo I can cherry pick
>The more popular phone has more reported issues!

Attached: unknown-9.png (772x312, 29K)

I had the chance to play around with a Note 9 in a Samsung store and the phone already starts to lag when scrolling a long contact list and Facebook. Fucking hilarious.

I wonder when Samsung will give up with their pointless Samsung Experience bullshit and instead adopt a lighter skin like Sony and Motorola do. It's just so damn frustrating to see such good hardware being crippled with their bad, unoptimized skin.

Wait so does getting an iPhone put your life at risk? I know how delicate luthium ion batteries are but if iPhone have severe chronic overheating and thermal throttling issues doesn't that just increase the likelihood of the batteries exploding?

>this, minus "good hardware"
/thread

>"lighter skin" =! frame drops/frame times

>cherey picking
Nope, just citing any time iPhones have exploded or burst into flames on the news. Let's keep going, I have like 20 pages of news rn.

wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/

Attached: 1511308519336.png (658x956, 463K)

But my s7 edge has 0 lag so I dont believe this at all.
Also
>using the God awful Facebook app (which becomes 500MB in a day) over slim social (which is less than 20MB after a year)
Lol

>good hardware
Then why does it beat the iPhone X in a speedtest? Is the chronic overheating and thermal throttling problem really THAT bad as people say?

see

>tfw still rocking my GS6
>bought a new Otterbox yesterday for 3 bucks for it

Fuck off (((((consumerism)))))

>thermal throttling issues just increase the likelihood of the batteries exploding?
It throttles itself for a reason, so that DOESN'T happen.
>100₹ has been deducted from your account
>Why does it beat the iPhone X in a speedtest?
It doesn't you stupid fucking Indian, watch the goddamn video, the X loads everything faster than the Note. Also see >has an S7
>says no lag
>indian shill confirmed
>500₹ has been added to your account
I have an S8 and the fucking thing sucks pure ass. Literally every time it powers up I have to enable the service for notifications to even show up. Plus it overheats and lags like complete horseshit.

Attached: reaction510.png (478x523, 12K)

>>thermal throttling issues just increase the likelihood of the batteries exploding?
>It throttles itself for a reason, so that DOESN'T happen.
So why does it still happen?

deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/141017/video-apple-iphone-6s-allegedly-explodes-in-china.html
wtoc.com/clip/13609534/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant-burns-couple
mirror.co.uk/tech/iphone-explodes-customers-hand-starts-10039160
nypost.com/2017/03/16/iphone-suddenly-explodes-in-mans-hand-at-repair-store/
news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
iphonehacks.com/2011/12/another-iphone-explodes-this-time-in-brazil.html
gizmodo.com/5348029/report-are-iphones-really-exploding-all-over-the-world
theverge.com/2017/2/24/14723798/exploding-iphone-7-apple-investigating-brianna-olivas
ewn.co.za/2017/08/18/iphone-explodes-catches-fire-near-infant

Attached: 1512169950682.png (788x1027, 442K)

Except it does, as soon as the 2nd lap is run the iPhone's severe chronic overheating and thermal throttling problem starts to show.

This is bait or you have a peanut butter covered and aluminum foil wrapped phone. My s7 doesnt lag, I've only ever had it overheat where I fell asleep playing a game while it was charging and it was under my pillow its never overheated otherwise.

He's the same iPajeet that tried to hide his vodafone network with airplane mode. Just stop replying m8.

>being this retarded
No shit it doesn't load all the apps, the Note 9 has double the fucking ram.
>re-using the exact same phrase over and over again
At least be original, but you Indians don't know anything about being original anyway.

I use a fucking S8 you autist

Attached: unknown-10.png (522x506, 110K)

Compare it to other equivalent Android phones for a fair comparison. Hint: the Note9 will get shitted on. See here how the one year older XZ Premium manages to outperform the S9:
youtu.be/C_H4948n1wQ?t=223

Slower than a two year old iPhone 7 lol..
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajdZQc3q_8

This is iPhone 6S vs Galaxy S8 but you get the idea, all android flagships have hardware two generations lagging behind Apple.

This, iPhone X is a literal piece of dogshit but Note 9 is definitely not the cream of the crop

Attached: 1517865329435.webm (640x290, 2.43M)