DXVK gives 80% performance of DX 11 on Linux

DXVK gives 80% performance of DX 11 on Linux
d3dvk gives it for DX 12
Vk9 gives it for DX 9

Wine has come leaps and bonds with CPU usage at this point the only games that don't run have battleeye or denuvo
How will wincucks ever recover

Attached: 7zmUFMjeLxhk5v3_XtBcMtx0haPKAYiWO_DtDudj4t0.jpg (640x583, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

source.winehq.org/git/vkd3d.git/shortlog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are his eyes red at the gym? is he just always stoned nowa days or what?

Windows 7 and 8 won't have DX12 support

Linux will

Attached: 1517365462884.jpg (765x720, 70K)

based

And this is why i'm moving to it in 2020.
Among another thousands of reasons.

source.winehq.org/git/vkd3d.git/shortlog

>That commit frequency

Attached: 1531361306271.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

Open source is a failure when the code is not fun to do.

But unfortunately for microsoft, code like this is very, very fun to do and has just the right amount of fuck you microsoft to fuel it even more.

with 100% performance, cuck boy.

that's hot

You can always optimize it to make it better, and given the microsoft and intel behavior lately, the target might just go down.

this microsoft doesn't give a shit about gaming never have never will

I'm absolutely sure Microshaft will find a way to stop this. They always do.
Maybe buying Shithub was one of the first steps

Attached: 1477789075981.jpg (406x364, 50K)

I'll give it 2 months, max end of the year until we have 101% performance of DX* and battleye/denuvo support. The thing is it's hard as fuck to translate batshit insane kernel code like BattleEye but it's not impossible.

>translated code
>101% performance

Attached: error_error_error.gif (239x306, 96K)

It's not because it's fun, it's because valve is paying people to work on these projects

>Emulators actually run the games better than the hardware itself

I know WINE is not an emulator but it will happen.

DXVK started out as a hobbyist project by a weeb who just really wanted to play Nier on Linux. It was making insane progress even before Valve took note of his work and hired him.

if you're translating to a lower level or otherwise more efficient API it's possible. some games run better through various compatibility technologies than they do natively on windows

>DX12.3 Terms of Use stating you aren't allowed to use tools that translates DX calls into something else, unless the tool is released by Microsoft
Calling it

this will happen. I mean, windows even recognizes if it is running in a VM and says so in the taskmanager. they won't let this one slip, probably when Lunix reaches a certain market share above 5%.

Attached: 1495730398557.jpg (750x728, 75K)

I'm sure DXVK is just part of the plan and Valve will release tools to help software migrate to Linux smoothly

how do we stop the kikes