Bsc in math + cs

>bsc in math + cs
>got top tier grades so received in school scholarships paying my tuition
>free grad school
>google 220k starting
If you have to pay for university you are not smart enough to be in university.
If you just want a fat paycheck you should consider getting a trade and raising your kids to be smart since your parents failed.

Attached: 1532386246770.jpg (449x393, 50K)

My country pays for my education so Bs and C+s are good enough for me

Attached: aa.png (132x208, 8K)

what is up with this hippo thing? i've seen it posted in every thread

>double major
>free grad school
You can get a joh at google with just a bachelors in CS. Congrats on wasting 5 years of your life.

>5 years of getting paid to be a NEET and learn is a waste of time

Attached: broadshouldersadamsappleflatchest.jpg (558x419, 59K)

keep em coming

>5 years of getting to be a "NEET"
>wakes his tiredy ass everyday to go to university so Mr. Schlomo doesn't cut his scholarship

I would say you don't know what a NEET is albeit that is an understatement. Also,

>be me
>18
>make 10 million in crypto
>flip it in the stock market to 25 million
>put everything into relatively safe investments
All of this without going to school in a span of 6 years while you were slaving away at university. That being said, 220 really? Can mention atleast 2 guys I know who started there getting 300k (120k in actual wages + 200ish in shares you ciuld sell right away). Turns out 2 majors don't do anything for you I guess.

If you actually went to a legitimate university grad school would require more time and effort than a full time job. So you probably learned nothing.

LARP game too obvious

I only went to classes that were tests or mandatory sit in labs
also your bitcoin story is cute
>grad school
>hard

Attached: pennywise.jpg (300x168, 8K)

u jus a h8er m8

dis dude is LA LA LOADED my man

Attached: ;_;.png (449x393, 159K)

wow did you just make that

yeah, it has nearly the same head

Why did you fuck up that space between his eyes?
Could I get a full size version of that pic, without the smudge above his nose?

>google
>So, are you a tranny?

?

It is a waste of time as proven by you, you are so dumb you don't even know what a neet is.

Yes I understand being in school means I am not technically a neet.
I still spent 80% of my 5 years in post secondary education doing shit all in my apartment, and due to the sheer merits of my grades I was able to sustain my existence and pay for school.

dunno I did that in 5 min

Attached: 1527388536378.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

t. pseudo intellectual

>google
>only 220k
>misses classes
>probably leaned and did nothing in grad school

Thank you for telling us you either have a mental illness or is a slightly overpaid subhuman code monkey. Saves me the time of reading through your obvious blogpost.
Bank statement or LARP.

Attached: 1524035472531 .jpg (341x300, 22K)

>misses classes
you say that like there is something the teacher can teach you that the textbook he is teaching from can't

thanks

who dis?

!

Attached: PNJFkTI.jpg (997x741, 95K)

There is always something to learn from other people. For an instance, I know for a fact your ego is probably bigger than the stars in Canis Majoris, which would make sense since you are seemingly going to work at google. However, if your college was so garbage you didn't even try to attend classes, you must be some REALLY good professional and went to a an AMAZING university. Then again, your ego would probably be in the way in a decent college so I digress .

>NEET
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
Also, what's the point of attending college if you don't go to lectures? Google would employ you either way and once you got them on your resume you can get any job you want.

Attached: 1503192138969.png (846x569, 268K)

that is a very old image.

Attached: 223334.77453731.jpg (449x393, 29K)