Intel is fucking finished. DONE FOR

techpowerup.com/247191/intel-micron-qlc-nand-yields-less-than-50-a-prelude-to-global-ssd-price-hikes

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Sales don't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Waffer yields don't matter!
>*NEW* Prices-per-GB don't matter!
>*NEW* SSDs don't matter!

>*somewhere in a far away distance a loud wall headbanging can be heard*

Attached: 1535180411693.png (1920x1150, 129K)

Intel never existed in my world.

>t. VIA employee

Does VIA even exist anymore?

Go DuckDuck "Isaiah II" and etc.

Attached: NOOS.jpg (640x436, 28K)

2big2fail

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

They'll get bailed out by their greatest ally.

Lol, sure. Just AT&T/Bell and IBM and whatnot. Intel will eventually become a shadow of its former self and make cheap little industrial controller boards with ARM chips. Just watch.

>Intel will eventually become a shadow of it's former self
Where have you been for the last two years?

>>Temperatures don't matter!
>>Heat doesn't matter!
Kind of redundant user

>two

How many proxies are you going to lose tonight?

...what?

>Implying Intel didn't peak at Core2Duo and Sandybridge
>Implying it hasn't all been downhill from there

you forgot

>reality doesn't matter

Attached: 1534770295398[1].jpg (1200x902, 186K)

Intel till late this year early next year has a process advantage, so... final hurrah

if you want to talk about intel peaking, pentium pro became pentium 3, became core 2, with pattents they acquired they got ht to work so nehelium, then the last process update brought us sandybridge, and from here, they had no where to update so they went hard on fpu.

DELID 'DIS!

|
|>
|
|
|

>name our band

the non-50 zero days

Attached: 1535526563072.png (2000x1543, 58K)

IT'S OVER INTLEL IS FINISHED

Cannot fucking wait for today's stock market closure hours. Massive drops of TOXIC Inturd actives inbound.

> 22+>1
INTEL WINS AGAIN! AAAAAAAH

The big turning point will be when the enterprise switches their servers to AMD EPYC. Before that consumer CPUs don't matter, they make too small percentage of the income intel gets.

Attached: 1515427047077.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Attached: 1513625494543.png (915x487, 142K)

Attached: 6BevAJyZ8O5IhQjnBx891O7lMZqYXt5EiuGWDFgCfY.jpg (480x289, 19K)

delete this bitch sir please

This is your brain on intlel kike propaganda.

Attached: 1526782054080.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

>QLC
Friendly reminder that QLC is a Jewish tactic to reduce SSD endurance

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Because amd has significantly less hardware

*loud reading of torah intensifies*

>The big turning point will be when the enterprise switches their servers to AMD EPYC.
They already did. All businesses who have at least a sliver of self-respect and dignity left, are trashing Xeon garbage en masse right now, running away like rats from a sinking ship, to Zen. Regardless if small/home (these tend to use THREADRIPPER), medium sized, or large scale corporations/conglomerates. A daily reminder 7nm EPYC 2 is already coming out at the end of THIS year. AMD's share in enterprise and server will be at least 25% by summer of next year, and by late 2020 they'll have over 60%.

|
|>
|
|
|

They aren't finished though. Intel can recover this if they have something up their sleeve. Remember P4? That was a fucking disaster; they had to scramble to recover and eventually released Core2Duo, as AMD already had a dual core out. Still, they did manage to recover. We'll see where they go from here.

They aren't finished, but they are wounded. If nothing else, they'll be relegated to mobile chips/laptops for a while.

>Intel can recover
>they did manage to recover
>They aren't finished

Attached: 3we4ugyuit87.jpg (491x491, 40K)

I'm not a kike. It's a fact. AMD had a dual core processor, Pentium 4 looked like a fucking joke by comparison, and they had to whip something together quickly. They factually did recover from AMD beating them to multi-core CPUs. It's really hard to deny that when, even now if you look at 2nd hand computers, C2D are more prevalent than Athlons or Phenoms. And yes, they did use Jewish trickery to bribe vendors into using their hardware, no it's not ethical, Israel is shit.

>48% yield for motherfucking bulk flash
BULK. FLASH.
holy shit how could they get literally repeating memory cells wrong?
99% sure this is FUD to spike SSD prices

>SSD prices high
>DRAM cheap
>SSD prices low
>DRAM expensive
Hmmm...

Pajeets left AMD & Joined Intel

Quality of Intel suddenly drops.

Geez I wonder Why

Attached: Former AMD Now Intel.jpg (740x529, 52K)

t. retard

Is that Aziz Ansari with dyed hair?

INSIDE JOB
N
T
E
L

Someone explain to a brainlet: if this is for the new "QLC" technology, why would existing "TLC" drives rise in price?

both amd and intel are fucking retarded
we need reversible computing

Yes, indeed, a typical Inturd shill is exactly that.

Please tell me this was ironic

Intel hasn't been good for over 2 decades. The only reason Intel was relevant for so long is because AMD was literally garbage since K9.

Attached: file.png (675x555, 30K)

Intlel can't even get 10nm right, without superior process nodes say goodbye to advanced CPUs, they'll spin off their fabs in the next couple of years

Please always use official Intel imagery when discussing these sorts of things.

Attached: comparison.png (518x360, 10K)

>both intlel and amd are baed guize this intlel bashing is dumb guize
Fuck off

OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>i don't know what reversible computing is, so i'll just ignore it and keep responding anyway!
lmao

Oyyy Veyyyyy

Attached: oy vey.png (354x504, 106K)

>relatively new hardware arch has no known exploits
>old hardware arch that hasn't change that much for years has lots of exploits known

Wow! I bet you're the same people who complain about Linux having more known exploits than Windows simply because you can find them more easily in Linux, which is a good thing since they get fixed sooner.

God damn, that is some weak-ass rationalisation.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahaha

SO THAT'S WHY OPTANE COSTS 100 BUCKS FOR 16GB. IT'S LITERALLY VAPORWARE

OK, Linux fix exploits fast.

But Intel exploits still not fixed.

Attached: Incel.png (1280x849, 103K)

The Ryzons

Based poo's

More like
Intel was always shit
but somehow suddenly everyone noticed

The thing is they don't have any tricks up their sleeves; the Core 2 lineup was derived from their laptop chips, which had a whole second design team working on them. Intel doesn't have anything like that now. All their chips are basically Skylake derivatives, aside from the garbage Atom based ones.

If Intel had any secret stuff, they would have used it when they were trying break into the tablet/cellphone market; instead they had to pay OEMs to use their shitty Atom chips.

Intel basically needs a whole new chip design to move forward with, especially since they are losing their fab process advantage. New CPUs are extremely complex, and it will take several years before Intel has one.

COPE

Not in Intbecile's brainless headcanon world. As in - Ryan Shrout's/JayZ's/Tom's heads.

The Atom architecture is showing some promise after 20% IPC gains generation after generation since Clover Trail. The Core architecture is an absolute dead end for them.

But Atom still has a very looong road ahead of them to come anywhere near Core or Zen.

98% of those Inturd's "exploits known" are NEWFOUND holes that weren't known of for decades prior, you dumb fuck.

That only measures Intel's and AMD's CPU vulnerabilities. Your argument doesn't make any sense.

>AMD shills jacking off at the thought of an AMD monopoly
(lol

>*KVECHING intensifies*

AMD did not design any of their CPU architectures after Spectre/Meltdown and friends was discovered, so your argument makes no sense. None of their architectures are affected by anything more than Spectre v1 (which affects speculative execution as a concept) and maybe v2.

I'm not sure the Atom chips are all that bad, from what I gathered they were pretty acceptable for tablets. Better than Mediatek, not as good for compact devices as Qualcomm. They will need a new architecture going forward, but even if takes them 2-3 years to design one, their chips aren't monumentally behind as it stands.

Whether AMD's further shrinks and developments create a larger rift is unknown, but if AMD can somehow come back after Bulldozer, I wouldn't put it past Intel to make it out of this rut either.

Intel was able to go back to pentium 3 core design and update it, scrapping p4 entirely, they don't have an alternate design to go with.
Intel has not had an alternate design in almost 25 years that has worked.

Intel did have the process advantage to fall back on for quite a while, but that's effectively gone and they are never getting it back

Im sure intel will do something competently in 3-5 years when their new uarch is out, but till then they are taking it raw from amd, and to top the shit sandwich off, they have so many performance killing vulnerabilities that there will be a mass exodus, if not before a company killing breach is enabled due to the cpus then after.

They paid oems to not use amd cpus to the tune of 107% of their quarterly revenue, as in they paid them more then they made selling the cpus to not use amd. the world is watching intel, I dont think they can do it again or even if they have the money TO do it again.

nah, ssd prices are set to plummet for price for storage, all this is is intels version of what should take over being hard to manufacture.

because intel made god damn sure amd suffered and had no war funds to properly develop bulldozer.

best of the best currently, though not worth the cost for consumers.

I'm very interested to see if AMD can manage to make Zen more power efficient in the low end, they idle a lot higher than an Intel equivalent, but use a lot less than Intel on load.
If they manage to get the idle consumption lower, Intel will have no market to stand on.

> AMD monopoly
Far from it, but it wouldn't hurt to get them at least 40% of CPU market.

We're in very interesting times, Qualcomm seems to be stepping up trying to compete. It's not too unlikely to see Qualcomm and AMD fighting it out if Intel is out of the game.

Intlel shills are braindead apes, who would have thought.

>AMD with less money came back from obscurity
>Intel with billions invested into them will just disappear because AMD shills said so

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Intel is the clear winner here bois"

TSMC has infinitely more money than Intlel. Where's 10nm, intlel shill? They lost the node advantage forever, their only hope is to spin off their fabs.

He means that researchers look less into AMD vulns since they aren't dominant on that market. Or they do, but we don't know about it since they can't find anything. We don't know which outcome is true.

>this delusion
We had this already, rabbi.

They tested spectre shit on both intel and amd, and intel was BTFOd a lot harder

*All* of AMD's chips have poor power state controls. This has been the case for a long time. I remember Llano having the same issues years ago, and before that, even their semprons suffered in laptops. Honestly, it's why I still don't think I'd buy an AMD laptop today.

>They paid oems to not use amd cpus to the tune of 107% of their quarterly revenue
Honestly, I had no idea they had paid them so much.

It really will take Intel a couple of years to play catch-up. There's a real possibility they'll have Team Retard and Team Innovate. Team Retard will keep piling more cores onto a die while aim for 10% increments to keep toe to toe with AMD, while Team Innovate hope they don't pull a Bulldozer.

DELID DIS
*PFFSSSSSSSSCCCCCCHHHHHHHHTTTTTT*

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Intel's 10nm process is still smaller than 7nm TSMC lmao.

And then you woke up

>best of the best currently
That's Samsung for you, alright.

>*All* of AMD's chips have poor power state controls.
I wonder if that's because of AMD or manufacturers just not engineering their laptops properly because there's less incentive money-wise.

Because there's some Intel based laptops with similar battery sizes and spec configurations that have wildly varying battery life between models.

Nah it's a little bit bigger, where did you get your sauce?

shut up goy

intlel shills are retarded schizos living in their fictional world

> delusion
What are you trying to convey?
They tested Spectre and while Intel was vulnerable and AMD was not, who knows? Maybe they didn't push there hard enough since Intel is a goldmine of vulns right now.

It's very likely they just haven't done the R&D for it. I can't conceivably see why the architecture itself would restrict power state management. Large chunks of power state management can be done by simply parking cores and lowering clock speeds.

>TSMC 7nm - 98.21 Million Transistors per mm2
>Intel 10nm - 106.10 Million Transistors per mm2
AMDjeets BTFO

Attached: 7nm Intel TSMC Samsung.jpg (1256x707, 88K)

I can also claim to have a smaller process than even 1nm while not even being able to make it

KEK

>TSMC 7nm - WORKS
>Intel 10nm - DOESN'T WORK

Intelliots btfo

>moving the goalposts
Also see There's already 10nm Intel CPUs existing, meanwhile TSMC 7nm is *still* on track to being produced in 2017 lmao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JUST WAAAAAAAIT

*PFSSSSSSSSCCCCHHHHTTTTTTTTTT*

Attached: 1503848584264.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)