Suggest me the cheapest, reliable enough VPN for 1 year in China, 4 devices at the same time

Suggest me the cheapest, reliable enough VPN for 1 year in China, 4 devices at the same time.

Attached: vpn_blocking_china_firewall_blog.png (780x396, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBp6opkcxoc
digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-an-openvpn-server-on-ubuntu-18-04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hosting one yourself using a non-standard port/protocol

am too much of a noob of doing so reliably and not having to resort to searching the Web to find solutions when it goes down

They whatever service you're using will most likely not work for long, see
youtube.com/watch?v=QBp6opkcxoc
They are doing a really good job at detecting and blocking their shit

Non government approved VPNs are illegal in china, and you have to register with all of your personal data to sign up for a legal VPN.

Any technique you use is unlikely to work for a whole year, you should count on having to change things on a routine basis.

Go with a government approved VPN if you don't want your visa cancelled.

And do not share your VPN with Chinese citizens even if they are your friends.

what about the rest of expats using them? I never heard of the gov revoking visas unless you're searching for trouble and visiting sketchy sites

I'd love to host one myself but I really know jack shit about this kind of things and would probably require continuos assistance for some time in case it goes wrong.. which would be hard to get there without the most of the web

Tor

Attached: 1535461875010.png (1651x1182, 176K)

Tor is blocked in china

What about stunnel? As long as you set it to accept connections on 443 it should look like TLS traffic and as long as you use a device on your home network it's unlikely to be blocked.

>what is a bridge?

With that attitude, you'll always be dependant. Learn some shit. That's about half of what Jow Forums is about. The other half is about shilling.

>I'd love to host one myself but I really know jack shit about this kind of things and would probably require continuos assistance for some time in case it goes wrong
It's not hard, I easily did it myself
You can use this guide if you want (first result on google): digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-an-openvpn-server-on-ubuntu-18-04

how much linux do you know?

Almost all encrypted traffic is instablocked.

All major VPS providers like DigitalOcean, Linode and Vultr are blocked or gradually throttled the longer you stay connected. Only major provider that's not blocked is AWS.

Out of all off the shelf solutions, only ExpressVPN and NordVPN work in China.

I live in Beijing.

very true, the only issue is that I'm leaving in three days lol

very very little unfortunately

I see, I wanted to avoid nordvpn after learning here that it sells private connections data, what about strongvpn?

mullvad has servers in hong kong, obfsproxy, leak protection, and a kill switch. $5.99 a month, which is cheaper than all other top tier vpns.

what is meek-azure, which comes bundled with tor?

>government approved VPNs
do chinks really do this?
what's the fucking point

For corporate usage. Not all VPNs are for personal usage, you know...

which however are still mostly limited and tightly monitored

>just handing over your corporate data to the chink government
ah yes what could go wrong

You want to do business in China you obey the rules. If you don't then don't do business in China.

China-na-na-na

Half of my hotels are in China-na-na-na