Name ONE other tablet that is just as good for handwriting /notetaking with the pencil and has no lag while doing so

name ONE other tablet that is just as good for handwriting /notetaking with the pencil and has no lag while doing so.

serious im about to give these cum drinking apple fucks my money and i cant think of any alternative

Attached: why is there no alternative.png (538x298, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability
youtube.com/watch?v=7VBjPSw0msw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tab S4. Comes with the pen included in the box as well

Attached: samsung-galaxy-tab-s4-2018-1.jpg (720x540, 61K)

There's none, And That's A Good Thing
Also
>Apple Pencil
I use one I got for free in a plane flight and it werks just fine, I tried Apple Pencil at the store and it's not as good as typing or writing on actual paper.

Just use a pencil and a paper for taking notes, saves you a lot oft money

>notetaking with pencil
A notebook with real paper.

this one competes with the 2017 iPad Pro. the 2018 iPad costs half of what the S4 costs, there will be a new iPad Pro next month I think

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1516111904866.png (813x1402, 370K)

How's eink for notetaking? I've been looking into eink tablets for replacing textbooks and some of them have Wacom digitizers so I was thinking I may be able to replace notebooks as well

NO.

im fuking done with paper im sick of hauling that shit everyday and the tons of paper i vaste just to learn shit

Attached: just use paper bro.png (554x598, 803K)

Learn to use a fucking toilet street shitter.

Attached: 1522553145444.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

holy shit

(you)

Attached: 1534597927768.jpg (643x960, 256K)

What if the battery dies during class?

Charge it. Alternatively you could just charge your shit before class.

I thought iFags aren't poor?

Surface Book if you want it to also be a neat laptop
Surface Go if you want more tablet than laptop
t. Microsoft Shill

Attached: 18k1aesbnd0l8jpg.jpg (800x566, 37K)

What if there is a blackout?

based on all that shitposting i can assume than that i was right and only apple provides tablets with good stylus function

thx senpai

Attached: 1450614069094.jpg (850x638, 83K)

iPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Car charger or solar charger

>lagPad
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 1517150657487.webm (1280x546, 2.79M)

Accept it, paper is better than tablets

Surface Go looks so fucking dated compared to even a current gen iPad.

In the off chance there's a multi-day blackout (something I've experienced once in my life), sure.

Surface Go
ist the same price as ipad pro and even here cost the fuking pen extra

not rly better than apple stuff

At least paper doesn't lag like iShit.

Yeah so in an emergency case you even can eat the paper

Well yeah

Name one ipad that isn't a laggy piece of shit.
PROTIP: You can't.

Attached: 1535497203509.png (1536x2048, 256K)

ok mr.
than pls give me an alternative for handwriting that is around 11 inch big

A piece of paper

Looks like the other notes all use strange characters presumably that cause bugs in iOS?

My peepee
or I dunno dude, maybe real paper

nigga did you saw that ??next semester i have double that load

im done with paper

Surface Book/Surface Pen is pretty badass. A friend of mine and I put it through some paces and we didn't run into any lag or issues

>muh looks

>25% failure rate on Surface products
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability

Wait two fucking weeks and see what new shit they release.

Oh no if it stops working I have to replace it with another one that does

what a dilemma

Poo in the fucking loo street shitter.

>Surface Book
>cost as much as two ipad pro 12.9 gen 2

thx for the input m8 but i already struggle to pay more than anything around 400 shekel

There is no other competition in the tablet space. It’s either iPad or nothing

Inferior performance, non tablet oriented OS, likely no OS update support etc

I only said Surface Book since that what I have (got it with the performance base new for like, $800 btw).

You could get one of the regular Surfaces. They work with the pen

lagPad is fucking trash, learn to use a fucking toilet street shitter.

Don’t get the Samsung, it’s a piece of shit. Mine was glitchy as fuck and then it died a week after the warranty expired. The whole experience of using it felt half-assed and more like a prototype than a fully supported product. The pen is garbage too.

>wait 2 weeks for another overpriced laggy fruit toy that performs worse than a $50 garage sale PC

>fell for the iPad meme
>forced updates cripple the performance to worse than my 4 year old blackberry
>touch stops working 1 month after warrnaty expires
>apple wanted $300 to repair a fucking $400 product
Fuck off shill.

you nigga only shitpost but still thx for bumb

nobody gave me an alternative for 400 buck
that would be better than the ipad 9,7 2018

or for 700 shekel and the ipad pro 12.9

Attached: cats.png (500x644, 399K)

Using a comfy Tab A 9.7" with s-pen. Writing notes is easy, battery is great, can open several windows. OP is just a baiting and larping idiot that doesn't own ANY apple product and doesn't intend to buy any.

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-085425.jpg (768x1024, 404K)

Even a piss soaked $1 legal notepad would be better.

Tab A 9.7

can it have two pdfs open side by side ?

Like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-233001.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

Or like this? :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-233202.jpg (1024x768, 384K)

Anyone use a writing tablet before? Like WACOM or whatever they're called? I know they're compatible with Ubuntu.
I like to take notes on my laptop for organizational purposes, but it's hard if the professor draws a diagram.

thx :^)

also are 9.7 enough when you have to read on one pdf file and write on the other `?

You colossal fucking faggot. If you have twice the load then thats even more reason to stick to paper. Writing on glass feels like shit.
I carry a tablet to load big pdfs on so I don't have to buy expensive textbooks (thanks libgen).

Ask the professor for permission to use your phone's camera to take a picture of the whiteboard. Turn off flash and sound. Write everything on laptop, type [picture] when you are about to take a picture, and organize the document later at home.
See pic. I actually wanted to buy a larger Samsung tablet, but this one is very comfortable to hold and carry around. I study math in the university so 9.7" is enough for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-234120.jpg (1024x768, 375K)

>Writing on glass feels like shit.
What? Writing on glass is fucking great.

Dealing with those drivers will make you call the Suicide Hotline in less than a day.

Well typically writing things down physically helps me remember them better
I'm also a lazy motherfucker

You mean a graphics tablet like the Intuos or bamboo?
Yea theres great linucks compatibility as long as you don't use wayland.

A small one would work but its a little cumbersome to carry one around. Try what said.

???????
Wacom drivers have been better on Linux than windows for a very long time. Its plug-in-go on every mainstream OS. No GUI for KDE though.

Whats your setup?

hm jeh i will have to use that like 4 to 6 days a week since i want to start to live in the libary ...
So the screen should be enjoyable, also i mean no offense but that handwritting doesnt look that good on that tab.

what about a used gen 1 Ipad pro 12.9 inch with pen
does anyone has experience with that ?

sony digital paper

Remarkable
Sony's electronic paper

I'm actively debating between the Surface Go and maybe a refurbished iPad Pro.

>sony digital paper
>Remarkable
500 to 600 shekel for a tablet without internet access

still thx for the input

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (769x566, 43K)

It's still the best digital paperlike writing experience you can get
>What are you poor

My own hand writing might be bad, but the tablet itself is brilliant. Look up reviews on it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-000104.jpg (768x1024, 174K)

>>What are you poor
im a college student so basicly yes

also intrernet accsess is important for googleing stuff and watching dudes only explaining things in 3 min that my prof coulndt in 2 weeks...

What about the Bamboo Spark?

Get out of 3rd world country or shitville USA

Surface book surface go etc

like i said i mean no offence,

but i sadly have economics classes and their i have to write ass long explanations about why refugees are good for germany and stuff

m8 is your handwriting on paper 1 to 1 to that on the tab ?

>lagPad
>ever
>locked down piece of shit with locked down bios that only allows apple malware OS on it
>apple guaranteed to push out and "update" to slow down the lagPad after 1 year
>and another "update" the next year to hard brick it to force you to buy another

Shit is fake. That cpu is not the one ipads have. Its probably some old ipad

Do it, OP.

Attached: AE5467A7-9DD7-4F21-B580-3D9E973BFBC6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

That's not a native app, it reasonable to believe that's the app's fault.

is that a 12.9 ?

i dont have the funds for that m8

>lagPad

Good post!

>muh apel!
Good street shit!

Wait for the "bezelless"ipad to come out, then the older 12.9 ipad should drop in price.

Honestly this BUT I'd personally recommend the tab S3 instead. Costs like half as much and is on par with the iLagpad pro. Really wish they would have included a 4K res screen and 6GB-64GB and 8GB-128GB variants as well. Even $100 chinkshit phones will have 4GB RAM soon.

Poo in the fucking loo street shitter.

>it's either iPad or nothing

Attached: .jpg (376x349, 22K)

do older apple products fall too in price ?

i kinda want a 12.9 gen 1 for around 550 including the fucking pen

It's the fact they jewed the fuck out of the tab S4 by putting in last years 835. They could have put in an exynos 9810 which would perform much better in a tablet chassis than a smaller phone body.

Yeah that too, samsumg is turning into intel since no one else can touch the spen tech.

>older apple products
Good luck finding one that can type a sentence without lagging.

whats wrong with you, i mean i dislike apple too but man that behaviour is just cringy

whats wrong with you, i mean i dislike public toilets too but man street shitting is just cringy

Attached: 1504152260889.jpg (643x960, 256K)

It's just greek. The rest of the ipad os is Greek. The thing is that the video is older and using a much older cpu. This actually used to happen to my ipad mini 1st gen before i got rid of it.

>it's one year old so it doesn't count anymore!!!1111 REEEEE JUST BUY THE NEWST MOST EXPENSIVE MODEL
Take the poo to the loo Pajeet.

I'm really not shilling iPads in any way. That should be obvious of the"i got rid of it". Shit lagged a fucking lot and there is no excuse. I bet in some years the current models will lag like shit too with the new OS

>got it for free at an airport
Give it back Jamal

Hmmm if you are comparing the tablet with paper, then yeah you have a point. I definitely write prettier on paper, however I write faster on the tablet and can erase much more quickly and edit the text on the spot. I guess since I am a math guy it makes more sense to me.
However, you won't find much better tablets than this. iPads make sense to me only if you want their strong CPUs for games. The Samsung s-pen is superior to the Apple pen, and doesn't need to be recharged externally. You just push it back inside the device.

Attached: 20180831_010138.jpg (2448x3264, 1.07M)

It's just retarded to make apple shit look more shit than it already is. Apple products are shit enough already

>lagPad
>strong CPU
Pick one.

Attached: 1506137848517.png (1796x895, 960K)

>The Samsung s-pen is superior to the Apple pen
youtube.com/watch?v=7VBjPSw0msw

im sorry m8 but thats not true
i probably will wait 2 weeks and than look out for some B-ware or a gen 1 12.9 ipad pro

still thx for the input

Attached: 1461448367922.jpg (3000x1998, 1.65M)

>posts faked debunked video
You could at least pretend you don't shit in the street iPoojeet.