IPhone XS

iPhone XS
>new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED iPhones
>will come in a new gold color option
>likely another budget iPhone unveiled

Looks sleek, I'm ready.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-30 at 21.39.57.png (2162x1362, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MQEEJ57Gsow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"hey buy this shitty phone:2 electric boogaloo"

Fuck this gay shit wheres the SE2

That looks god damn sexy
Based A12 about to be again the fastest processor

SE is dead, there is going to be a 6.1 inch option thats got face-id, 1 back camera and LCD screen.

OK... now this is epic!

>6.5"
>no corners
>glass
>muh thin
>muh bezel-less
Imagine the shattered screens

They had to use an image that was black around the edges so that they didn't have to show off the massive fucking notch this is going to have.

>iPhone XS E
>iPhone X SE2

Attached: 1200px-Jean-Jacques_Rousseau_(painted_portrait).jpg (1200x1671, 763K)

7nm is here bros

notch is same size on all three new iphones

the iphone X notch is unironically better looking than all of the pajeet-tier notch phones that have copied apple since its release, aka EVERY phone besides the samsung. moron

That's right, massive.

Essential phone looks way better, plus it was released before the iPhone X.

Attached: Essential-Phone.png (1000x1000, 472K)

manditory iPhone XD reply
youtu.be/MQEEJ57Gsow

holy fuck are you boomers retarded???? the mental gymnastics you have to pull off for this shit is amazing

>notch

Attached: 1445736950180.jpg (740x740, 616K)

that looks retarded, and the phone is a pile of garbage that they have trouble selling it for 1/3 of the price. nice try tho

We're comparing notch size, retard. I don't think they look good in the first place, it's just that if I had to have one that's the kind it would be.
Once again, talking about the notch, not the phone itself. Notches do look retarded though, thanks for noticing.

that looks like shit and is a literal piece of trash. Only pajeets and niggers would use something like that.

Just like the iPhone itself.

Agreed. Anything with a notch, no headphone jack, and no SD slot is a meme phone that isn't good for much other than showing off how big a faggot you are.

uh, thanks, I guess, but we didn't need a containment thread for this. please delete this thread before it's too late

So when are they finally killing off the ipod entirely?

Iphone is just for normies who want to fit in

I dont get it, the galaxy has bezel, the iphone has the same size notch but the sides can be used for time etc. there more screen

It's already dead

when it stops making them money

Can't wait for this to be the best selling phone again and make all the Jow Forums itoddler spammers asshurt :)

Attached: 1454105679228.png (199x200, 26K)

The latest rumour is there'll be an iPhone SE successor after all

Attached: 85ac803e2d384e85984beb5fe49f5120.jpg (473x1024, 203K)

iPhone will never be the best selling phone again. They would need to do something actually innovative, and not just "courage" things like taking away functions.

It looks bloated... literally.

The iphone can be the best selling phone only because apple's entire smartphone product line is called the iphone

Hard to judge from carefully made promotion image but imagine what would happen if it doesn't have notch? All these phones (nearly everything) copying iphone's retarded notch would be so BTFO Jow Forums would bleed for months, but probably won't happen.

>but muh notch!
When will right-wing fascists learn that Apple is simply superior?

Attached: 1534103241604.png (678x488, 612K)

>conveniently hiding the disgraceful notch

I agree, but its still a terrible idea. I dont know why every other manufacturer except samsung copied them

can't blame the apple fuckers, gold always makes me buy shit, even if its not real gold but just looks like it is. so i get fucked of it not being real solid gold, so what.

i also get fucked by that wallpaper that nicely hides the notch that i dont like but so what i already got fucked once, i wont even feel it the second time ;)

Apple does it again!

Attached: 32323led.png (1257x661, 758K)

because they're run by a bunch of retard niggers who don't know how to design a phone

Im sure the engineers/designers aren't actually retarded. If I were to take a guess it was major shareholders/board of directors/marketers/etc who "designed" those phones (ie, said "I want it to look like the new iphone"). I doubt the engineers or designers had much say in the matter.

Its a crying shame really

dam, now that i read this i think i should start writing a book or smt, shieet, old people love buying books n shit.

not a normie, but I am using an iPhone 7 and its all I need

This is seriously the most underwhelming iphone launch yet. It’s just more verisions of the iPhone X. Whoopdity fucking doo

Why is the iPhone on top inflated/bulging?

>inb4 the summerfag self-hating pajeet comes back with the "LOL THIS IPOOJEET SHILL OUTED HIMSELF www.imagaypajeet.org/garg/thread/4923818"
>imagine being this booty-pained that he can't afford an iPhone

Attached: 1528496762001.jpg (448x400, 53K)

>www.imagaypajeet.org’s server DNS address could not be found.

That's because India's connections drop out all the time, user.

>6.5 inches
am i supposed to carry a bag for it?

Nope.
t. xeron employee

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1507802417540.jpg (643x960, 256K)

wtf that pic look like some weird burger

Attached: snotch.jpg (1096x616, 46K)

you're supposed to carry it in a chink clone of a golden gucci bag

fpbp
itoddlers B T F O

Why are you fags always talking shit about Indians? I'm getting tired of it

Why do you pajeets always shit in the street? I'm getting tired of it.

Attached: 1514014718258.jpg (643x960, 257K)

Honestly don't let it get to you user.

People in general just don't like who they perceive as "foreigners". This is amplified x10 on for with social rejects on Jow Forums and x100 for the rejects of rejects on Jow Forums and Jow Forums because people who feel bad about themselves need to hate others to feel better.

Why are you replying to yourself street shitter? Do you have some kind of mental illness?

>iPhone SE-X

That's a copy of the iPhone 4 and Xperia line designs

>itoddler virgins have to pay for sex
SAD

Attached: 1512654867577.jpg (634x658, 56K)

>Tyrone obtain it for free

Attached: mpvshot0001.png (710x569, 717K)

Hugephones are for retards.