Sup Jow Forums...

Sup Jow Forums, so I was browsing the web when i found out about this secure email website with servers up in Switzerland. What do you guys think? Does anybody in Jow Forums use it?

Attached: Captura de Tela (506).png (1915x935, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

offshorecorporation.com/swiss-bank-accounts/swissprivacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ndTbiDQjbiE
digdeeper.neocities.org/ice/email.html
protonmail.com/blog/openpgpjs-protonmail-security-audit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless Switzerland has a direct, uninterrupted line to your home, I don't see how it being in Switzerland has any relevance to privacy or security.

Shill thread, beware.

>forces you to use their shitty webmail client
just use pgp on your emails, retard

If I remember correctly its because switzerland's feds dont have the authority to access or view any personal info about its citizens, including bank accounts, data, etc. Although ya, that wont be stopping the NSA from middle manning it.

Although at that point if secrecy and discretion is that important to you, you would have to be an absolute retard to be sending sensitive information over email.

Aparently this Swiz thing is that it's protected by Swiss privacy laws.

was about to post this. as PM user I'm disgusted that they use BRs to promote their service

Lurk more underage fgt

are you a citizen?

I don't think switzerland is subject to the EUs telemetry laws as well

It doesn't matter.
offshorecorporation.com/swiss-bank-accounts/swissprivacy/
>The “Federal Constitution of the Swiss Confederation” and the “Swiss Banking Act” guarantee the right to privacy, including, but not limited to Swiss bank account privacy.
>All persons have the right to receive respect for their private and family life, home, and secrecy of the mails and telecommunications.

Its a blanket law that protects everyone that has anything to do with switzerland, citizen or not, and since they're permanently neutral, they aren't going to bend their constitution for foreign countries trying to pry into what's going on within their borders. With that being said, I highly doubt its impervious or perfect, but there's a reason swiss bank accounts are so highly regarded among career white collar criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndTbiDQjbiE

FUCK THIS FUCKING EMAIL SERVICE. I stopped paying for their shitty VPN and they locked me out of my email.

Attached: HeyKoolAid.png (633x641, 430K)

digdeeper.neocities.org/ice/email.html

Both the mobile clients aren't even open source. I can't tell if these guys are just joking around.

If I'd really opt for one of these security-focused email service, I'd probably pick Tutanota instead.

>Captura de Tela

>Sup Jow Forums
Shut up and give your brother a turn on the xbox

I use it

Same happened to me when I changed ISPs.

Nice site, though the anarchist shilling is a bit suspect. Regardless, I'll keep it in mind.

>I was browsing the web when i found out
100% legit

Proof?

Great read user, thanks for sharing it
Although I haven't used other alternatives cited there, I would like to comment on the statement about protonmail since its what I use:

The sms authentication is indeed shitty, an built in captcha, like a solving a maths problem, would probably be safer imo

I'm not fully sure how to use my own pgp keys yet since I'm not familiarized with the technology yet, but I do agree that this lack of options is problematic, however I've seen them testing some beta pgp key implementation, not sure if that would mewn you'd be able to use your own keys, but its a step in the right direction

The backdoored js is a fair concern, but since they recently showed their in house js libraries they use has passed a security test, and the fact it is open source, I wouldn't worry about this so much, although fair point
>protonmail.com/blog/openpgpjs-protonmail-security-audit/

The client lockout is also shitty imo, and as I said, its possible that your own keys will be allowed in the future

Their work with law enforcement is cocerning, but due to the fact they use full disk and end to end encryption, they themselves have said in their transparency report that there is very limited data they can give

All that being said, it was a good analysis of the service and I'm curious to try other providers if they have a better/more private option, thanks again for sharing this link user

Hey, even brazilfags browse this place every once in a while
t. Brazilfag