How do we decrease the amount of women in tech?

How do we decrease the amount of women in tech?

Attached: 1535569755241.jpg (916x760, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we sustain the amount of women in tech?

Attached: Untitled.png (760x916, 1.05M)

I'm hodling, women to the moon EOY. these milkbags are getting lighter and lighter every day

To decrease the number of women in tech (or at least STEM in general) you need to create a society with more overall gender equality & opportunities for women. Women will only really seek out STEM fields if that is the only path to financial security.

Attached: d099fa13a.png (541x590, 76K)

Make tech all pajeet

By ensuring that the workplace is a meritocracy.

Create more robots, outsource to more Indians

There are about only 10 women collectively in all my classes which consist of all programming related subjects this semester. In one class the teacher had to go over how a computer worked because one had no idea that all theses separate things come together to do actually do the things we are programming it to do

>make STEM a financially insecure field
great

Seksi

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

b8

I don't care, but we need more trannies.

Attached: [Yadokugaeru (Locon)] Kaname 06 [English] [Digital] - Chapter - 4.png (1496x2112, 543K)

Is this the daily incel thread?

Make them buy or rent their own milking equipment

Increase the amount of (You) in tech.

No, we don't. The field is packed enough with mentally ill people already as it is.

this guy fucks

OP said decrease not increase

Like another user suggested, just let people be free to choose and stop giving incentives. When left to their own devices, women choose NOT to go into STEM. Scandinavia proves this.

Yes, along with the daily reddit complainer

Most women get into tech because they have an unrealistic idea about what tech is, and when it doesn't meet their expectations, they rant and rave about how tech is inaccessible to women and how it's a man's club. Tech is a place for introverts and nerds. Women have naturally fewer of these than men, so it's understandable that there are fewer women in tech. There's no need to force the matter, either. Do people bitch and moan about fewer female plumbers? How about fewer female garbage collectors? No?

It's just a case of collective sour grapes. The women who are actually suited to the tech industry are the ones who actually write code instead of bitching about how bad their life is on social media websites. Actual program code, that is. Not to be confused with codes of conduct, which, despite what women will tell you, is not the type of code that programmers should concern themselves with.

well said.

Not bait; generally speaking the more gender equality a society has, the fewer women want to go into STEM fields. Here is an interesting article on the subjec

www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/553592/

By the time I get my life together I'm going to be old and nobody will care about me. I'll never get to enjoy the trap life from either angle. Why even live.