Is technology ruining dating...

Is technology ruining dating? Also I got ghosted by a chick who gave me her number (and we agree to a date the following weekend) and now nada. I didn't text her until 4 days afterwards but fuck me if that's enough to kill a date and not respond.

Attached: 52535536-m.jpg (290x244, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZJymw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's talking to like 2-3 other guys easy, and you were competing with each and every one of them in terms of the most enticing offer, you lost

This is mandatory reading for anyone who considers themselves to be "average" in terms of looks

archive.is/ZJymw

Look man, I'm familiar with the talking to multiple people thing, but I'm more of trying to understand why, within an hour of meeting (she comes on pretty strong and is eager to give me her number and then we agree to a date a few hours later after she left this event we were at) of her initiating she drops the ball. I think maybe she didn't like that didn't text for several days after that. That's all I can come up with. I fucking hate texting so much.

Please tell me you didn't bring your lagdroid with you. If you weren't using the iPhone x to message her on iMessage than you brought it on yourself.

Only autists give a damn about that shit.

Dude you totally brought your xiaomi with you didn't you? That's pretty sad. I bet you tried to explain what it was or what type of os you rooted on it. I bet she laughed at your poverty.

Nah dude, I'm not much a tech nerd like you guys. Figured I'd throw out this question here since it seems related, but maybe I shouldn't be asking vir/g/ins about dating woes.

Happens to me too user, if that's any consolation. Getting a woman's number is meaningless, and doesn't necessarily suggest future communication with said woman.

Yeah I know. Kind of why I wanted to do the date sooner. Let this shit linger too long and someone gets cold feet or something.

You didn't iMessage or even FaceTime? Nobody texts anymore old man

It allows women to have access to a larger pool of men to choose from. What did you expect? There always will be someone better than you, stronger, richer, etc. That's just how it works. The only wining move is to not play this game.

>$$$25$$$$ pay pal me and see what happens :D
>polyamorous nonasexual pronouns: Master/slave
>check out my real profile on this other app (link to java miner ransomware .ru website)
>watch my live stream I will play sims 4 with you for only $$$90$$$ hour XD see what happens
>(different large ethnic men walking around in underwear in background of stream from time to time)

Your the one dateless because your chink phone not me

The vast majority of women have always been whores with the intellectual capacity of children. The problem is their freedom to express themselves without getting beaten, not cell phones.

Attached: 1534874928491.jpg (1200x919, 129K)

catfisher

How long ago is this and what did you send her?

>I didn't text her until 4 days afterwards
your fault retard
waiting to text/call is just a meme. girls prefer men who are persistent and make them feel wanted

this

op you're a fucking moron, tech or no tech doesn't change that

baito or tism

Not quite this. It's just that women need a reason to choose you instead of the other 19 men that asked them out that day.

We met on the 25th of Sat. Same day I texted her that we should go out and she was down. We just told each other our schedules since we both work full time and then arranged the date for the following Sat evening. She kept texting smiley faces and so on.
Probably. I just figured once the date was set, no need to keep texting like an adolescent teen. It kind of ruins the point of the date you know.
Well she asked me out before I could so it's gotta come down to some kind of insecurity if what says is true.

MMM.... ok so she actually got back to me just now after I sent another text explaining my auto pay messed up and cut service for a few days.

IT'S BACK ON BOYS

Post conversation. We promise not to ridicule you over it.

>MMM.... ok so she actually got back to me just now after I sent another text explaining my auto pay messed up and cut service for a few days.
>IT'S BACK ON BOYS

I take solace in knowing this is my competition.

I'm very proud of you user.

It's pretty mild. Not worth the effort of posting.
Bro we ain't even in the same vicinity.
Thanks. I get real pissy at the idea of being ghosted without explanation. It was about to become the cherry on top of a shit sandwich when another encounter I had a couple weeks ago was ruined by my drunken female friend cock blocking me (we were hanging out with some other mutual friends before she left the area for a new job).

Predictions for this thread: 1/2 Jow Forums, 1/2 the Jow Forums chadbro who wants to tell you his sweet PUA techniques

Mate, you're a complete stranger to her. Literally a non-entity. Dont take it personally.

If you go dating you should just put your mind on blank. And never think about what the other might be thinking. And play the numbers game.

To add. Its a bit like applying for a job.

Yeah. We talked for at least 2 hours when we met. Anyway if this date doesn't work out, I won't be upset. It was just the potential ghosting that irked me.

Not your personal blog faggot. Deal with your roastie problems on normie book not here.

>Is technology ruining dating?
Probably not

Dating was already completely ruined, technology has just made this fact more visible.

To the undesirable, for sure.

Nope, its just making fucking easier.

>article uses pictures to illustrate points
>they aren't archived

t-thanks