What bag do you guys use to carry your laptop and other tech gear?

What bag do you guys use to carry your laptop and other tech gear?

Attached: backpackboomer.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/csydelko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/csydelko

Christine is a cunt

my laptop sleeve that also has pockets for chargers and portable ssd. you guys don't actually walk around in public with backpacks do you...

What a cunt

fucking figures

Attached: 1533177303095.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Case Logic 17 inch laptop messenger bag.

It's been my go-to for about 6 years now. Small but as big as it needs to be.

Attached: case logic.jpg (556x486, 104K)

What's wrong with a backpack? I have my laptop in a backpack because using my satchel bag agitates my back pain if it's too heavy.

What the fuck are you meant to use to carry your stuff if you can't use a backpack? Wtf

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-001124_Firefox.jpg (1080x773, 283K)

>dont fat shame reeeeee
>haha make fun of someone for using a functional carry item because its not /fa/

we live in a society baka desu ://

t. backpack incels

Shit, now I have to throw away my backpack.
Thanks a lot Christine

>boomer
You fucking kids will never grow up, will you?

is she female-in-progress or is this just how she was born?

/e: duplicate file exists, so have this one, with under-eye masks

Attached: DlPrdXaUcAAJuPp.jpg large.jpg (1538x2048, 214K)

Is Twitter even worse than Facebook?

>today is my very first session with my personal trainer and I’m pretty nervous but I decided to bring my filmer along and make a series about my health journey so hopefully that’s something you guys are interested in watching and if not I’m still gonna do it anyway lol
not sure how this is Jow Forums but whatever

Attached: never I thought.png (513x551, 487K)

way to derail your own thread with this stupid fucking pic. I use a timbuk2 backpack. I'm in college.

Attached: 1522399836556.png (600x600, 45K)

>criticizes industry for judging people on their looks
>judges someone on their looks anyway

tf is wrong with this person

ME GUSTAAAAAA

These days they're both extra terrible.

For my main laptop, I use a targus that my ex got me in 2007. Still holding up.
For other laptops I have smaller slimmer bags with less features and durability but cost way less I'm sure.

Twitter has absorbed Tumblr
Facebook has absorbed Baby Boomers
Pick your poison

Just use a fanny pack like normal people you autists.

>Waist bags.
Please use the new more culturally and socially acceptable nomenclature.

Pls post a /fa/ approved backpack so I can get some coochie

how am i supposed to fit my 13 inch laptop in a fanny pack

>pussy pack

Just hang it off the pak with rope. You did learn your knots in the scouts, right?

the dog looks terrified, can't blame it though, i'd be too if my owner looked like that.

Nothing. I think some old ass balding man with a Jansport in public is fucking awkward too.

Pull that shit up Jamie!!!

Attached: licking away happy tears.png (1080x1920, 889K)

Fuck off Christine, you transgendered hog.

Attached: firefox_2018-08-27_17-46-05.png (230x247, 112K)

I always just open carry my laptop.
Just recently switched from a 1.6kg 13in to a 760g 10in laptop and loving it.
For longer deals like a con, I use a messenger bag thing so I can bring a charger, as well as maybe a tablet, some pens, camera, random bits.
Obviously this would be a problem for someone carrying a 11kg thinkpad or precision mobile workstation though.

>be proud of being fat
>Also be too self conscious to take a full face selfie

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (479x569, 457K)

>not using a zero haliburton case
poorfags confirmed

Attached: IMG_20180827_224556.jpg (2448x2448, 1.09M)

Jesus fucking Christ you guys are insecure

That's a fully grown ass potato wearing a hat

Seriously I don't get it. Why is 'balding' such a derogatory term for an ugly, frumpy tato like this? I knew a guy who started balding at 14. Balding doesn't show maturity.

I'd take the dog over her. She's fucking gross. I imagine she smells like the inside of a hotdog machine.

I carry mine in a regular ass amazon basics backpack because shoulder bags are bad for your back.

The problem is he's 1-strapping it. If he was 2-strapping it would look normal.

Autism speaks, it's time we listen

>he doesn't even know how to use t.
>t. Obese half Asian nigger.
That's how use t.
Without the green text you are referring to yourself and not the quoted posters.

Focusing on the important things
Based

I fell for the anti theft backpack meme, and have used that. I just upgraded to an E580 though which has a bigger chassis so I might have to upgrade my bag solution too. Haven't exactly tried yet.

I DO have an extra targus notebook messenger bag that is professional and rugged tho and might be the perfect size for this thing.

nothing wrong with a backpack. shorts on the otherhand, look fucking ridiculous on a grown man.

God I wish social media never let retards broadcast every stupid thought that pops into their head, letalone allow other retards to enable them

/csg/ sleeponthefloor guy here

50l is precisely wide enough for a t420 and coffee thermos, supremely comfy optional back-straps/back-support for regular backpack mode, comes with a patriotic chinese flag patch as a gift

Attached: HTB1U5yGKXXXXXbIXXXXq6xXFXXXK.jpg (800x702, 143K)

>Walking around with a purse/clutch
Faggot

P U R S E

Backpack if I carry a lot
Laptop bag if not

>not distributing weight evenly on your spine

I don't even want to look at the guy in the OP pic, let alone fags and thots who refuse to use a backpack

>people figure out thousands of years ago it's easier to carry shit on your back
>keeps weight centred
>lets your legs do the work
>easier to balance
>no issues climbing hills or stairs
>suddenly an obese fatty tatty froo froo with a phone can't distinguish utility from their time in school
>starts calling out an ancient technology as 'childish'
>then takes some of the most cutting edge technology in the world, a smart phone, and uses it to post a selfie with her dog

It's too much.

>Compares peasants hoisting grain from the fields all day to hauling a laptop and some personal effects for an hour and a half on public transportation, fifteen minutes too and from the office to the car
>Autistically screeches about people making fun of a backpack looking ridiculous on a grown man because it's what humans used to do

Thanks.

>full grown balding ass man wearing a backpack
What's the problem with that?

>t. fat girl lover

It's uncool

Well, being balding(and generally bad looking) is uncool indeed.
But I fail to see what's the problem with the backpack.

It's uncool

the person saying it is even less cool though, which by extension makes the person being called 'uncool' by such an actually uncool person makes them cooler.
Sure the guy's no fonz, but he's still pretty cool.

According to...?

>fonz
Really dating yourself

>using the word cool
so are you.

Women

Question do people actually care what nobodies/strangers think of yourself?
Like i would wear a backpack if i needed to carry stuff.

What?

Give me five citations other than the OP post.

i used to when i was younger. it was pretty sad how much i cared about what random strangers thought of me but now i'm 20 years old and stopped giving a fuck what people think

Jesus Christ why did this fat cunt think anyone wanted to see her bloated potato face to begin with?
I use a backpack because it works the best.

fucked up thing is that he's dressed pretty well too

fat fuck should focus on her own shit

As a balding, grown ass man, I use a backpack. No one in Norway gives a shit. The CEO at the company I freelance for bikes to work with his backpack.

Never take fat women seriously friend.

What is more annoying is that she is making fun of him for being bald. It is such a shitty thing to do, it is like making fun of someone because they have a small dick, are short as or really tall
It tells me to not to associate with people who make fun of someone for something that is out of their hands
Fat shaming and what not is a-ok, they are fat cause they have no restraint and are not willing to put time into bettering themselves
The guy in ops pic has my respect, he dresses respectably and what i can imagine is he would be using the backpack to carry items which is smart. He also appears well groomed

Man the harpoons!

I like how he has the courage to actually grow out his hair a bit while balding instead of adopting the mandatory societal "I'm ashamed of being bald" lex luthor hairdo.

Well groomed, practical, smart, courageous. Everyday hero.

>Fat shaming and what not is a-ok, they are fat cause they have no restraint and are not willing to put time into bettering themselves
Aside from very rare occasions, you're absolutely correct.
I fail to see how it's Jow Forums, though.
>No one in Norway gives a shit
It's also the case in Russia.

My go-to brand for laptop bags isn't very well known, but pretty high quality. STM Bags.

it's not even hard to stop being fat. i got sick of it this summer and lost literally 50 pounds in 2 months. zero effort. people that act like it's a herculean act of strength are retards. losing weight is easy.

Honestly i say pick whichever suits you. If you like yourself going full bald shave it all of, but if you keep hair, keep it qell groomed and looking nice
Not to please others but to make yourself happy.

I used to be a bit chubby until someone told me to drink a large glass of water 5 minutes before eating. Got slim by doing nothing but having a glass of water three times a day.

I agree, do whatever but do it for the right reasons.

Losing weight is easy. Keeping it that way is not.

I checked her Twitter. Can't unsee this.

Attached: SHEISCRAIG.png (938x470, 766K)

Did it make you eat less?

A better question is:

Why is a grown ass balding man wearing shorts.

Toddlers wear shorts. If you are an adult who wears shorts (outside of going to a pool, or beach) you are a failure.

Ill just say that there is many other non Jow Forumsrelated stuff on here
Just trying to help some anons who feel a bit ashamed about themselves by telling them its all good if it is out of your control the way you look

Yes, it makes you eat less without even thinking about it.

Because it's hot, you sweaty ultra faggot.

The difficult part is those around you, i feel the struggle for some people who try to lose weight but live in a household where the rest are fat and make poor dietary and lifestyle choices
Peer pressure is a thing and even if it is slow if they are trying their best, good on them

Holy shit

the best thing to do is replace all drink with water
Eat less carbs and junk food
Simple changes and you should see progress, albeit slowly

It's fucking uncanny.

Attached: THlrKU6H_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Just fucking drag it along the ground on a string.

Obnoxious fat women might be the worst thing ever. I have a lowepro camera bag that I wear a lot christine. How else do you expect me to carry my camera and lenses? Juggle them you fat cunt? My laptop fits in the front pocket.

Duh, you just wedge them between your flabs like any properly fed human being, fatlet.

I have a backpack and I feel like a zoomer carrying it around. I'd rather get a man purse.

Just use an over the shoulder laptop bag

Just how fucking retarded you've to be to bitch about backpacks of all things lmao

I use adidas bag with the shoulder strap.

Attached: B028DC03-0107-486D-A95D-B069CDDAD573.jpg (500x419, 37K)

I go work in a bike, I don't care about i my backpack looks well or not, just whether it stays firm or not.

Wow, he really does look terrified, I've never seen this expression from a dog my whole life.

>.t Sydelko

Educating summerfags is NOT based.