Is there an exhaustive list of netbooks that don't run on shitty low power AMD or Intel Atom meme processors...

is there an exhaustive list of netbooks that don't run on shitty low power AMD or Intel Atom meme processors? do these even exist? i want a fucking tiny laptop and i want it to be my daily driver because big laptops are a nuisance

Attached: 220px-ASUS_Eee_White_Alt.jpg (220x189, 10K)

>i want a fucking tiny laptop and i want it to be my daily driver
No you fuckin' don't. There's a reason this shit idea has failed completely.

He's explicitly asking for netbooks that don't have the qualities that made them fail.

>tiny laptop
>no low power cpu
Do you want the battery to last 1 hour?

no

What?

Macbook Air 11 inch, 1.4GHz dual-core i5 (turboboost 2.7GHz). They even look kinda cute

Attached: a1ed1c8e-f1ac-44e0-b893-414811f80993.jpg (700x525, 89K)

>67388363
No.
What do you not understand about the word "no" ?

Just get an X-series Thinkpad.

I understand the word, I just don't understand why you replied with it.

Modern Atoms are pretty good if you are only doing web browsing and watching videos
There are still some new netbooks being made that use them

Cooling is an issue. Have 12" with i5. Shit is blowing fire and runs hot as sun, can't sustain turbo boost for more than 20 sec before throttling.

Also as soon as you hit any load at it it'll also burn through the battery super fast.

I wonder how fast are those new quad core atoms for web browsing.

I know it's memed but got my mom x230 and it's great balance between netbook and speed, runs very cool and is reasonably fast.

im on a wire most of the time anyway so i don't mind, sure
i never spend more than 150 on a laptop (i buy my shit used), especially considering the little that i do with them. mostly puredata, some browsing/video streaming, light indie games. dont need to pay out the ass for a macbook
if it's got a z8350 or greater i'll take recommendations if you got em
which ones? my understanding is some have the Atom, some don't

The goal here is to browse options on ebay, it doesn't have to be new, i just want it to perform decent. I've got a Latitude running a 1st gen i5 and it runs like a dream for me but i don't like how big it is

Well the GPD Pocket 2 runs on a Core-based CPU, so perhaps you could look at it or look for something else that runs on Core m3

>which ones? my understanding is some have the Atom, some don't
Look for used X220, X230, X240, those are running 35W Core i5s mostly and available cheaply. I have never seen an X-series Thinkpad with an Atom CPU.

>browses Jow Forums
>Never heard of the X220

Get that, Best of luck, but don't come back. Bye!

Just get that new surface just announced.
Then again, I used a Samsung N110 which was an early netbook with that shitty Intel Atom 270 and 1GB RAM. It worked totally fine back in the day.
Netbooks were a concept for $200 laptops with good battery life. I hate the fact people raped the concept and turned it in to expensive showboat 13" thin laptops instead.

You don't want that. The screen, keyboard and trackpad would be too small. I used an old Acer netbook before and it was terrible. Get a 12.5" laptop if you really want something small.

everyone too busy jacking off to T420 guess i missed it oops :^B

i'll shrek em out thanks

The exact same qualities made them popular for a while.

There's also X1xx series with 11" screens, but make sure you get one with an Intel processor.

X120e came with AMD E-350, which was basically a dual-core Atom with a slightly less shit iGPU.

But yeah, X2xx series would be his best bet, they're heavier than an average netbook, but the processors still hold up nowadays, you can stick 8 or even 16GB of RAM in there, and buy a cheap dock for use at home.

Have Panasonic CF-19 with 10" and it's adequate for occasional use and getting shit done.

Keyboard on 10" is also non issue for me, can type perfectly fine on it.

Google Pixelbook

Some shitty AMD cat cpu can easily run Arch+xfce

Maybe if you're blind and have sausage fingers

Asus Chromebook flip 10"