Refute me this Linuxfags

Refute me this Linuxfags

protip
>you can't

Attached: IMG_20180831_164508_894.jpg (1024x537, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kernel.org/
youtu.be/_oKLbAXgm7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about it?

linuxfags dont really understand how anything irl works
>IM ESCAPING THE BOTNET BY USING A BOTNET FUNDED KERNEL
epic my dudes

yeah they have interests in linux since they run servers and other stuff on it.

kernel.org/
pretty sure you can view the sourcecode here
if there were something super dodgy the glorious autists would find it

But non of its consumer users. Proof if it's neede that Loonix is a commie OS

If anything it should be the anti-linux fags refuting this. After all they say the only people developing Linux are neckbeards sitting in their basements doing it for free.

Mutually assured destruction.

Fucking over users of your own proprietary software is one thing, but it's a lot more difficult when other companies (potentially competitors) are using -- or at least claiming to use -- the same shit in a public manner. Trying to pass some bullshit into the kernel would tank any company's reputation.

I mean, it's not even about Jow Forums-tier autists. The kernel has a fairly extensive bureaucratic process to get things into the kernel. Any significant sort of backdoor will have to 1) look like normal kernel code, 2) come from someone who is somewhat trustworthy, 3) go through at least 3 rounds of scrutiny/testing by progressively higher-ranking Linux devs, and 4) finally be scrutinized by Torvalds himself.

It's theoretically not impossible, but it's easy to see that it'd be more trouble than it's worth.

You are beyond help.
Those companies profit from using Linux and give back to the Foundation, that's all.

Which video of his is this from?

>funded by capitalism
>commie OS

Attached: 1514528877884.gif (500x500, 220K)

guess what, all their servers run Linux, so they have a great interest in keeping it up to date

this
/thread

>if there were something super dodgy the glorious autists would find it

Why do retards keep repeating this brain damage after the OpenSSL fiasco? you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, shut up retard.

This is the current state of Jow Forums

>OpenSSL fiasco
sounds like someone found it ;)

looks like its one of those epic "linux sucks" talks by lunduke

Bazinga.

I know, but which one?

All of those places use Linux.
Without their funding, Linux dies.
So they fund it.
Do you understand now?

No one says that, Linux has always been developed primarily by professional engineers.

e.g. Windows/OSX dev pumps shit at his day job due to bureaucracy, then writes good code for Linux in the evening, or they're paid to develop Linux in their day job because all of MS/Apple's critical infrastructure runs Linux.

they actually run it because no other OS can handle the workload they give it. they need the kernel to run their shit.
microsoft has always and always will be targeting small businesses

this is why it is GNU+linux the kernel is GLPv3 which is fsf compatible but all the nonfree software that comes with most distros is not so unless you are running gnewsense or trisquel etc you are not really free

this is why when you try to burn a copy of windows 7 on linux mint it gets to 99% before the error message use the force luke appears and fucks up the burn this only happened after you had to become a gold memeber to make final decisions now in linux foundation

the thing is that this is the largest group project ever created. These companies realize it would be foolish not to control that and so they basically will contribute anything to serve you targeted advertising to buy their products and services

most linux distributions are not free software compatible meaning that only if you use free software are you allowed to modify your code to disconnect your computer from the botnet. This is because of the fact that the kernel and kernel.org is a california non profit with the kernel being licensed under GPLv3

meaning you can block all those other companies malware they installed in linux if you chose to do your own modification without the rist of jail or prison which is not the case with most software not licensed under the general purpose license. That is the point of the FSF to not punish people for modifying things they already own.

that is not what steve balmer said he actually said linux was cancer

When you think about it, Linux is really the China of operating systems.

>the kernel being licensed under GPLv3
V2

Botnet funded kernel =/= botnet

>organizations who need it to make profits pay for it
wow i never expected such a plot twist

Attached: 8278DEF0-5403-45F1-A2A9-8E4893D031F9.png (923x784, 124K)

This

wtf

Incorrect. Now please fuck off with your botnet.

That's an actual announcement of a "security-focused" distribution by a Danish guy, the post itself is actually real (!) but the attribution to Linus is shopped. I bet you can find the original if you bother to search for one of the text-strings in that post (not going to bother, already seen it)

Linus
>Finnish
Lunduke
>A subversive jewish kike

Yeah, no. I know which one I would rather trust in a heartbeat.

And I won't try. Even if Linux was made by a Microshaft knock off and had mandatory telemetry, I'd still use it.
This guy sums up why in short:
youtu.be/_oKLbAXgm7A

Attached: 1520372808815.jpg (800x789, 95K)

Linux Foundation != Linux

Why does Adobe pay the linux foundation when they wont develop jackshit for the desktop?

>too many code lines too audit
>fugg XD
>arbitrary kernal changes every years
>google ask plz commit SPECK plz
>bingo bongo :D no use microsoft use google
>android bootloader locked by AT&T
>fugg XD
>new linux telemetry brought to you by canonical, sponsored by Krandy krush and meinKraft apps installed by default boob bundu
>amazon search ubuntu with mozilla POCKET just buy it XD sponsored by Toms Hardware
>Arch wiki is anti-feminist plz delete plz
>state enforced homosexuality

Its running on their servers, maybe. Its a qay to keep the project going for getting a cheap server OS.

Back to Jow Forums

He did not say that.
Balmer go home.

>lunduke is funded by SUSE
checkmate OP, it's Goldsteins all the way down.

>he doesn't know what enterprise services are

It's as simple as this

What's your point? All of those companies depend on Linux. Of course they're going to give money to the Linux Foundation.

I think the message we should take is, that once linus dies the botnet will take over.

>he doesn't know winshit can't into big data and relies on linux

naw I think we'll be fine. I'll easily kill anyone who takes over and tries to make it non-free
Kernel devs have 0 physical protection. Would be an easy hit at a grocery store

The Linux foundation is not Linux.