How do I stop windows 10 from spying on me?

how do I stop windows 10 from spying on me?

>inb4 install linux hurr durr

Attached: windows-10-spy-670x335.jpg (670x335, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winprivacy.de/english-home/
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/privacy/windows-diagnostic-data
edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/10/dutch-privacy-regulator-says-that-windows-10-breaks-the-law
networkworld.com/article/2956574/microsoft-subnet/windows-10-privacy-spyware-settings-user-agreement.html
computerworld.com/article/3159424/microsoft-windows/you-still-can-t-turn-off-windows-10-s-built-in-spyware.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

winprivacy.de/english-home/

Spying is mostly a meme but ShutUp10 gets rid of all the telemetry

install gentoo

Spybot Antibeacon.

Now delete your thread and fuck off.

you don't and if you do it will break your system because telemetry is the core of the system.

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en

Attached: windows 10.png (1172x904, 166K)

Install Fedora

Install OpenBSD if you don't like Linux
Or just never connect to the internet on Windows

systemd/linux doesn't have this problem

>still, unironically, posting this botched google FUD

you can’t, it’s part of the core operating system. Enjoy those advertisements faggot.

If you truly are concerned about privacy:

* Buy a thinkpad; get and install atheros wifi
* Install libreboot
* Install a libre GNU/Linux distro with LUKS
* Configure and harden grub

Reported to FBI enjoy getting raped in prison you fucking pedophile

Why worry, user? You shouldnt have anything to hide [spoiler] has anyone reported him yet?[/spoiler]

Interesting but do you have proof?

you cant stop the botnet

Attached: gentoomoan.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>ridiculing the only answer
kill yourself

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>hurr durr le windowz botnet how 2 destroy
>my dank DISCORD friends have no idea
>i should open up CHROME
>as soon as I access the INTERNET, I shall GOOGLE my question

Fucking retard. There is no escape

If you care about spying, you wouldn't be using Windows. Just accept it faggot. Anything suggested here is placebo since there isn't a way for you to truly verify it.

Oh look it's this fucking retard spamming this debunked bullshit again. Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

Attached: 1528925788416.png (876x390, 56K)

You can't, because it isn't.
There as never been a single piece of evidence proving that it does except memes.
Prove me wrong.
PROTIP: None of you virgins can.

Attached: 1529846939125.gif (500x500, 1.28M)

Boy if you don't stop interjecting.

based and redpilled

install an open source operating system

You can't. Anything short of installing a new OS is just placebo shit.

It's in the EULA. It's also so bad that Google has stopped using Windows entirely. Think about that for a second. The biggest botnet on the planet doesn't want to use Windows. Why is that?

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 37K)

MSMG Toolkit and make your own custom iso.

>inb4 a solution that works
Stupid niggers. You cant stop it dipshit. "Install linux" is only a meme because you faggots keep asking the same question hoping there will magically be a different answer

don't use the internet or don't use Windows 10.

>Spying is mostly a meme
In the age where we have hdcp?
In the age where everything you print has an identifiable water mark on it?
In the age where GPS chips are cheep and can be put into any device?
In the age where Routers have back doors?

ReactOS for the classy windows niggers.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/privacy/windows-diagnostic-data

edri.org/microsofts-new-small-print-how-your-personal-data-abused/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/10/dutch-privacy-regulator-says-that-windows-10-breaks-the-law
networkworld.com/article/2956574/microsoft-subnet/windows-10-privacy-spyware-settings-user-agreement.html
computerworld.com/article/3159424/microsoft-windows/you-still-can-t-turn-off-windows-10-s-built-in-spyware.html

Attached: 1534909956866.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Put a tape over your webcam

>biased linux shilling sites
Ok sure

>docs.microsoft.com
>linux shilling
At least you tried.

install macOS BSD/XNU

disconnect internet

Install GNU Not Unix operating system/UNIX based Linux kernel

This, ShutUp10 is about as good as it gets without breaking shit.

whats the ShutUp10 equivalent for 7 now but, being as how, most of this dross been backported ?